Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
Hello, we here at Speculative Evolution have noticed a recent increase in the number of guests visiting our community. While being a guest does allow you to browse the forum at a basic level, it does not give you access to everything. There are many things that guests cannot see, and therefore we urge you to join our us so that you may contribute to our community and the projects we are undertaking. If you would like to register, please click the link below. If you are already a member, please ignore this message and log in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SPLICE Create a Creature Competition; Hosted by DeviantART
Topic Started: May 6 2010, 10:52 PM (1,295 Views)
SIngemeister
Member Avatar
Hive Tyrant of the Essee Swarm

Is it just me, or does SPLICE seem like a movie based on Impossible Creatures?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Holben
Member Avatar
Will of the People

That kind of genre has been running around for a while now.

Empyreon
Member Avatar
Are you plausible?

I could participate, if I had the time...

Parasky
Member Avatar
The King Wizard

MitchBeard
May 7 2010, 10:11 PM
District 9 was pretty good :P

Hey Parasky, seeing as it seems that NOONE on here can actually enter this deviant art competition, why don't we just have our own one?
Just an idea :)
Because the producers aren't paying us to promote their film. Besides, the only way I would do so is through the COM, and I have to say that Fakey's idea is more interesting than fictional genetic splicing. I figured that a community like this might be interested in seeing what some of these artists come up with. I hope that Zippo4K and IRIRIV do something.

MitchBeard
Member Avatar
proud gondwanan
Just a thought. I figured there would better stuff for us to do :P

Holben
Member Avatar
Will of the People

How many COMs from the list are left though?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply