Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Bad News for Blue Marvel at the moment.
Topic Started: Oct 24 2009, 05:52 PM (229 Views)
babybro
Member Avatar
Administrator
Quote:

Kiel Phegley: On the new character side of things, there have been a few guys on the board waiting very patiently for me to ask after one of Marvel's 2009 hero debuts, including babybro who asked, "What's going on with Blue Marvel? Are you going to place him on a team? Place him in a ongoing or mini? Or keep him in character limbo?"

Joe Quesada: No immediate plans for Adam right this second, Babybro, but we'll get back around to him when the right opportunity presents itself.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=23441

The big problem with this is this is the same answer given 5 months ago shortly after Blue Marvel was introduced. As one of my favorite marvel characters, I hate to say it, but I'm starting to believe we won't
see blue marvel for a long time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BriGuy

If Blue Marvel were to join an existing team or the cast of another existing title, where do you think he'd fit best?

babybro
Member Avatar
Administrator
Right now I'd say the New Avengers, they need an equalizer against sentry and while sentry is more powerful, blue marvel can still be able to go toe to toe with him.

As for other teams, maybe Xmen seeing as how he would relate the civil rights movement with the mutant movements of today, and that also would give him some time with Namor as the mini showed that they had a pretty good relationship.

Some people recommend space travel but I'm not feeling that one much, what about you, what team would you like to see him on?

BriGuy

I'm not familiar with the character. I haven't read his mini. I was just curious as to where you and others think his place could be in the current Marvel Universe.

Maybe if they ever did another Invaders comic, he'd fit in there, since he has the history with Namor. Since Namor is one of the "Dark X-Men", it'd be interesting to see Blue Marvel's reaction.

Koslox

That sucks, they're probably just going to shelve him like Kasper Cole. I really wish someone would come along and dust off all these characters. I want Adam, Kasper, and Josiah X back even if it's only for guest spots every now and again.

BriGuy

Any update on the Blue Marvel?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Marvel Comics · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS