Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Good News for Milestone Fans!
Topic Started: Oct 5 2009, 02:26 PM (167 Views)
babybro
Member Avatar
Administrator
We finally get tossed a bone, New mini-series written by Dwayne Mcduffie coming out called milestone forever. Here is the info.

5) ralphdibny wrote:
You've said that there are currently no other plans for Milestone characters. Do writers have permission to use the Milestone characters (beyond Static appearing in Teen Titans)?

DiDio: I thought Ralph Dibny was dead! [laughs]

Nrama: But he's back in Blackest Night, right?

DiDio: Oh, OK, so this is Black Lantern Ralph Dibny.

On the Milestone characters, you all have to excuse me because I did make an omission at one point when I spoke about the Milestone characters. We do have a two-part Prestige series coming out called Milestone Forever, which wraps up and involves a lot of storylines that existed from the original stories involving those characters. And that's in production right now, and we'll hope to have it out pretty soon.

Also, Static will be front and center in Teen Titans, in a story arc that moves into Dakota. So we're excited about that as well.

And as I say about everything, if the excitement is there and the interest is there, then we'll look at ways to expand from those stories.

Nrama: And Milestone Forever is the mini-series written by Dwayne McDuffie?

DiDio: Yes, it is. It's a two-part Prestige featuring a number of the artists who were involved in the original Milestone series when they were first introduced.

Now...I'm excited. Milestone Forever and now we know Static will be front and center with TT heading back to Dakota! It just feels good to finally get this news from the top.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/091005-10-answers-dan-didio.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BriGuy

I'll be getting the trade of "Milestone Forever" for sure.

Nice that DC approved the Static centric storyline in TEEN TITANS since the previous Q&A. People writing DC and expressing their interest in the possible story may have played a part in getting it okayed.

babybro
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yeah, but I wonder if that is going to take a backseat with blackest night coming up.

BriGuy

I don't see how "Blackest Night" would affect it.
Edited by BriGuy, Oct 9 2009, 07:39 PM.

BriGuy

THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD: MILESTONE

Don't miss the first meeting of Static and Black Lightning, Blue Beetle and Hardware, The Spectre and Xombi and more titanic team-ups from THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #24-26, plus stories from HARDWARE #16, STATIC #12 and XOMBI #6.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General DC Comics · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS