Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Clan -MERC-'s website! Please feel free to register on our forums! If you would like to join -MERC- on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 please click here or here.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Are we gonna do this; XBOX360
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 04:52 PM (461 Views)
TheDragonReborn
Bantha Fodder
^
Guys im just really frustrated right now.If you read our history youll know that when we broke off from UOA i insisted before we did it that we got a certain 5 players.Do you know why?Because we needed at least that many who played all the time and could help build a clan.It cannot be done with one or 2 or even three ,and here we have at least 5 people on 360 and its freakin impossible to gett you all to play togther.If your in Merc you should be commited to building it but beyond Duke none of you have tried anything.Today i pop in cod4 cause i see night on and in the middle of his 1st game hes like i wanna go play with my friends i ask him why he doesent tell his friends to join -Merc- and well all play together? his response I dont know.Im not telling you to single him out im really not im telling you to illistrate the bullsh*t attitude that we have on 360.That is basically everyones mantra.Do you all want to build there or not??Because its not gonna build itself.It takes a group of people playing ALOT together to A-Recruit B-get better C_win matches.But if WE dont have the heart to do so then we should all just take off our -Merc- tags cause at this point there just for show and god forbid someone sees us as the first impression of -Merc- because if it were me i wouldnt join.Right now at this point we are an embarrsment to this clan.That can change if we can all get our act together take on some responsibility and make -Merc- a powerhouse over on 360 but its not gonna just happen.People used to be dedicated to this clan there is no dedication on 360.Will this change?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gambit
Member Avatar
Bounty Hunter
^^^^^^^^^
Im sorry to say that it probably wont. 360 is gay. Most of MERCs 360 people have already realized this and went out and bought a ps3 instead. Or they're right back here on starwars.
Edited by Gambit, Aug 29 2008, 10:15 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

oh snap, gambo

but yeah, dragon is right. the ONLY way i can ever recruit the players on socom that actually are good and stay longer than a week, is to join a room and start having fun while owning the compition. u guys just need to set up a certain time to do this.
Quote Post Goto Top

-MERC-Player_1
-MERC-CPT-Player_1
^^^
*oh snap*.... yeah no. really people like gambit and sg who dont even have next gen but keep saying shit about 360 are getting really annoying

BlackBlazed
Member Avatar
Status = lag out
^^
We need to organize this stuff like the same time thh same days every week for practice and stuff like: Monday-7 Wensday-7:30 Friday-8 or something

100TH POST!!!
Edited by BlackBlazed, Sep 1 2008, 06:45 PM.

TheDragonReborn
Bantha Fodder
^
Well hows Mon arund 7 for everyone?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Call of Duty Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply