Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Clan -MERC-'s website! Please feel free to register on our forums! If you would like to join -MERC- on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 please click here or here.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Why SG-17, why?
Topic Started: Jul 17 2009, 01:53 PM (753 Views)
JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
So you all decide to quit star wars and let whomever wants to still play to join other clans. Why am I a regular member again? I don't recall ever quitting MERC, a clan that I have worked hard for for 5 years. Who the hell is running this ship? What's the deal? Anyone?

Edited by JoseCanseco, Jul 17 2009, 01:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
Ya ask sg i think he is like head leader.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
MERC officially sucks if that's true. SG is in like 4 different clans. I'll wait for his response first before I speak too rash.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
I mean come on...treating Jose like a piece of garbage after all we've been through? That's classless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
Werent you a game leader like 2 days ago. i swear i saw ur name as a purple thing.

that is gay i never say a post saying u left merc
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gambit
Member Avatar
Bounty Hunter
^^^^^^^^^
It looks like the council kind of went by the wayside and SG is most likely still the only one with site admin. So yeah I'd say that he is "in charge" of MERC.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
SG if you are there please return my account to MERC leadership please. Why do you do this so often bro?
Offline Profile Goto Top

pure-fury
Storm Trooper
^^^^^^^
http://thejsaclan.forumotion.net/cantina-f5/yo-jsa-hello-t387.htm#2245

Does that answer your questions jose?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gambit
Member Avatar
Bounty Hunter
^^^^^^^^^
I'd have my own link but I gave up barracks access.

It went a little something like this:

"We're done with star wars. Everyone find a new clan for that game."
-J
Edited by Gambit, Jul 17 2009, 06:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

pure-fury
Storm Trooper
^^^^^^^
*shrug* I was only suggesting as to why I thought SG took away his status. I don't care, personally. But it might have been the answer he was looking for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
Listen people. You voted and decided to drop sbf2 from MERC. Then you all peel off to other clans... say its ok to join others in Star Wars only. SG-17 is in JSA infact.

Why the double standard? Why? Its absurd.
Offline Profile Goto Top

pure-fury
Storm Trooper
^^^^^^^
That may not even be the real reason. That's just why I thought it happened. I could very possibly and probably be wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
Yawn. assassin is in ir. Sg is in fucking JSA for christ sakes
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
If this is how MERC ends then do it the right way and be a man and tell me. If you feel my service to this clan in its height and glory over the years is worth just tossing aside without any validation, then Jose don't want to be here anyway. So, I'll sit and wait for real men to acknowledge.

Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
how come it dosent say administor next to fury and assassin. thy are council too??
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoseCanseco
Clone
^^^^^
I can't even see the MERC only fourms (BArracks etc)

The last time he (SG-17) took away my account status it was baord editing. So like I said, I'll wait before I jump to conclusions. But it pisses me off nonetheless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
Jose technically ur still a merc so ya you should atleast have ,member status. sg prolly got click happy. (roll)
Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
Sg arent you like a leader of jsa also??
Offline Profile Goto Top

-Merc-Assassin
Member Avatar
MERC Leader
^^^^^^^^^
Listen, I am not in ANY swbf2 clan. I am "retired" except for when i play once every few weeks. AND when i do, i play under -MERC-Assassin{KS}. I thought you left MERC seeing as you don't have next gen and you joined another swbf2 clan. I'll review the matter. Hold tight jose.
Offline Profile Goto Top

-STARWARSKID93
CG's Nut Fondler
I think we all wanna hear the reason for jose losing his shit.
and if sg is in jsa
and if u r all council how come u guys dont have admin for site
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Galactic Press · Next Topic »
Locked Topic