Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Clan -MERC-'s website! Please feel free to register on our forums! If you would like to join -MERC- on the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 please click here or here.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forumarena
Topic Started: Mar 20 2009, 10:48 AM (402 Views)
Gambit
Member Avatar
Bounty Hunter
^^^^^^^^^
Forumarena is completely crashed. You cannot even get to their homepage or support pages. When you go to a forumarena site all you get is a chatbox. This means that The Battlefront Community will have to move again (and they just got going too :( ). JSA will have to get a new site. And COS.

MOH and TROT recently moved to forummotion so they're fine. And fairgames is at a .awoc.net site I believe.

Okay its not that they're crashed, they've closed. If you look at google cache, as early as march they STOPPED TAKING NEW SIGNUPS. So yeah anyone on forumarena will have to move to zetaboards or forummotion.
Edited by Gambit, Mar 20 2009, 10:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xIx-RunNguN-xIx
x-FuzioN-x
^
hm.... thats puzzling.... they must have gone under. the fov site had it happen to. heres what it says:

"There was a catastrophic error during server upgrade attempt on March 19, and the database and backups were lost. We are unable to repair the forums. The shoutbox below has been placed to allow your forum to regroup elsewhere. We apologize greatly for this situation."

Gambit
Member Avatar
Bounty Hunter
^^^^^^^^^
So they fucked up while upgrading.

Funny thing is, if you've stopped taking new signups, why are you still upgrading the old shit? I think this was done intentionally to clear everyone out.

Time will tell I guess. They'll never be able to recover if they lost the backups. But will they start taking signups again?

Spoiler: click to toggle

GuNNy
Member Avatar
Bantha Fodder
^
Well i had a site ready for backup, and we are now on this site link: http://www.theswbattlefront.forumotion.com/

Mtn Dew
Member Avatar

That's always good to have a back up :D

Mtn Dew
Member Avatar

oops that's the bfc xD!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · The Galactic Press · Next Topic »
Add Reply