Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
East Coast; Introduction
Topic Started: Mar 21 2010, 10:04 PM (384 Views)
Shaz

Seeing no one else has stepped up to introduce themselves, and I’m not the shy type, let me before the first.

My name is Shaz in case you didn’t get that from profile. I live in a small picturesque town on the east coast. Our main industry is tourism. I’m a daycare provider by trade and am involved is civic organization as well.

Sorry Christie, I would love to…

“And hopefully, let me know what’s going on in your’s (sic) as well. I read all the post (sic) and love to hear what’s going on, where you live, where you like to travel and any helpful hints that you can send my way.”

…but unfortunately there is no place in this forum for general comments and any such comments run the risk of deletion and the poster getting banned. Especially considering my life and travel has nothing to do with your life, I guess the only way to do it would be to send you a letter via snail mail…sorry not enough time in my day. It’s too bad too as I’ve gained many good friends on message board where members were allowed to veer off topic.

Cheers,
Shaz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shaz

Okay all you lurkers! You've read my introduction, such as it is, step up and say hello. I don't bite...most of the time.

The only way to get a message board going is if people are willing to make an effort. If you're truly a fan (sorry, but I detest that term), speak your mind about Ms. Clark. Don't be freaked out with all the negative rules, they're just there so people will play nice.

With the lack of activity I'm starting to think this is just a fan site that claims it is Ms. Clark's "official website".

Jacques
Administrator
I can assure you Shaz that this is not a fansite but the Official site. The previous board had a lot of activity but even there it started to calm down. I had to change the board because there were posts made by spammers and it made the board "filthy".

Shaz

And a warm hello to you Jacques.

daysfan15yrs
Member Avatar

This is an official site. I posted at the old board from time to time. I co-own the Carrie & Austin Online board and until recently there hasn't been a whole lot of activity there either. Once Christie's episodes air I'm sure this place will become more busy.
Edited by daysfan15yrs, Apr 23 2010, 12:05 AM.

tomy

Jack mowing the lawn boosting on the roads, previous the audience start to prevent. http://www.mmolive.com The cops ceased him to ask: http://www.mmomesos.com/ "Why are you driving by so fast?" Port replied: "I'm sorry, my braking system bad, so I want to drive to be fixed as soon as possible, so as to prevent injuries."! '
Welcome to my site: http://www.mmohome.com

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Etavarium Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone