Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to CxC Scans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announcement: New Project!; Code Geass! Chapter 06
Topic Started: Oct 25 2008, 09:19 PM (353 Views)
[Cross]
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome one and all we, CxC scans, are now taking on a new project.

Posted Image

Keeping inline our motto of taking action when others don't we will continue the Code Geass manga, starting off with the first manga Lelouch of the Rebellion and kicking it off with chapter 06! The first five chapters have received a general public release while I do realize that chapter 06 is also scanlated, it is somewhere in the depths of the intrawebs. So We'll start off here so we can add to the onemanga archive.

As for why this move was made? I find this series much lighter than the anime and its also fun and amusing to read. Those fans of the anime will also find it rather funny as I did. It has some details that make it different from the anime, such as the lack of knightmares, but they make up for it rather cleverly and some events occur differently. This series will be released once every two weeks and of course will not interfere with the Bamboo Blade releases if people were wondering. So for now, here is chapter 06!

MediaFire
SendSpace
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blade_braver
Member Avatar

Interesting. I'm a fan of the anime so I'm sure i'll like this =)

Loki-
Member Avatar

Thanks a lot! ^^
I'm waiting for chapter 6 with quality a long time ago! >_<
Now is wait for the next issue ^^

Kenshin
Member Avatar

I loved the anime and waiting to finish downloading all S2 before watching? I wonder if i can find the first chapter... (Of course I can hehehe ^_^)

Aikosenoo
Member Avatar

Not a fan of code geass yet, but I'm going to read the manga now since you are going to release it :)
I guess I'm a fan of CxC scans :$
:P

ImotoChan
Member Avatar
Cookie
Aikosenoo
Oct 28 2008, 06:46 AM
Not a fan of code geass yet, but I'm going to read the manga now since you are going to release it :)
I guess I'm a fan of CxC scans :$
:P
I found ze key word! xD You shall be a fan soon! The art in this manga is pretty cute, I'm rather fond of it. :3

The anime is slightly different as it includes the Knightmares, but the only upside of reading this manga after watching the anime is that you recognise the characters and get to see more of them in action. Otherwise, reading the manga before the anime or by itself is fine too.

I got my first few chapters from MangaTraders.com; a wonderful site for scanlated chap/tank downloads, but I believe it's up on OneManga for online viewing. :3

detjan
No Avatar

Very good project! Now a question, are you going to put it in Mangafox also? I say because is one of the pages of online manga more visited

[Cross]
Member Avatar
Administrator
I most likely will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Heretic/Hawtsauce and converted by Jenny of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.