Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of October
Topic Started: Sep 23 2017, 07:10 AM (200 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 2nd

Alexis is annoyed with Sam.
Valentin wants to leave his past in the past.
Franco is asked to explain himself.
An old foe of Nikolas surfaces
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 2nd

Monday October 2
Griffin extends his kindness.
Alexis is annoyed with Sam.

Tuesday October 3
Nina gets an extravagant gift.
Sam enjoys a moment of happiness.
Valentin wants to leave his past in the past.

Wednesday October 4
Ava is in shock.
Anna lets her guard down.
Valentin gets a curious phone call.

Thursday October 5
Griffin skirts the truth.
Stella has news for Curtis.
Maxie and Amy bond.

Friday October 6
An old foe of Nikolas surfaces.
Griffin feels remorseful.
Carly apologizes.

Nina is lavished with an extravagant gift. Meanwhile, her husband wants to keep his past buried. Valentin gets a peculiar phone call. What or who calls him away? Michael confronts Nelle. Will he continue to stand by his girlfriend despite the skeletons in her closet? Nina has a task for Nelle. Sonny visits Carly. Carly does something very unCarlylike…she apologizes. Anna and Finn continue to work together. The spy lets her guard down while the doctor’s irritation emerges.

Ava continues to prove to be her worst enemy when she sabotages herself. Her future could be bleak. Look for Ava to receive a bit of a shock. Meanwhile, Griffin extends his kindness to someone in need. The doctor/priest may have some explaining to do. Will Griffin avoid the truth?

Alexis is displeased with Sam. What causes the mother/daughter conflict?
Sam enjoys a moment of happiness.
Stella has news for Curtis.
Maxie and Amy bond.
Josslyn wants to help.
An old foe of Nikolas surfaces.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 9th

Franco comes clean to Liz.
Alexis gets disappointing news.
Josslyn reflects on Morgan’s death.
Curtis discovers some interesting information.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have to admit...it's nice to see SB back as Jason. I didn't think i would like it till I saw him being Jason, then I kinda missed him as Jason.
Anyone else watching??

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I have to admit...it's nice to see SB back as Jason. I didn't think i would like it till I saw him being Jason, then I kinda missed him as Jason.
Anyone else watching??

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I honestly think SB took some acting lessons when he was on Y&R. Towards the end of his time there he really did seem real and not "wooden". Maybe that's why he won that emmy... I think you will be impressed with his return, let me know. He is very intense this time.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
More Spoilers for the week of October 9th

Monday October 9
Sam believes Curtis can do a better job than she can.
Michael wonders if he'll regret his decision.
Franco comes clean to Liz.

Tuesday October 10
Liz changes her mind.
Dr. Bensch is sympathetic.
Maxie's life is derailed.

Wednesday October 11
Josslyn reflects on Morgan’s death.
Ava is an unwelcome guest.
Kevin makes an impulsive decision.

Thursday October 12
Michael is stunned by an anonymous donation.
Curtis discovers some interesting information.
Dillon gets the wrong idea.

Friday October 13
Sam receives a heartfelt gesture.
Michael receives some disturbing news.
Anna plots her next move.

Is there someone lurking in Port Charles? Sam believes Curtis is the best person from the job. Look for Curtis to get ahold of some fascinating intel. Sam is on the receiving end of a heartfelt gesture. Michael ponders if his decision is one he’ll later regret. He is stunned when an anonymous donation made. Who is the donor? Nelle receives a bit of a scare while Michael receives some disturbing news. Carly focuses her energy on Morgan’s foundation and connects with Sonny. Meanwhile, Josslyn reflects on her brother’s untimely death. Sonny questions Griffin’s actions. Will Griffin’s prayer for guidance be answered? Ava finds herself an unwelcome guest. Will she be able to escape her fate? Ava takes a hard look at her choices.

Kristina’s complicated personal life continues to get more complicated and things aren’t any simpler for her mother. Alexis is disheartened when she receives some bad news. Could she get some needed sympathy from Dr. Bensch? Alexis becomes livid.

Franco makes his confession to Liz regarding the truth behind his childhood friend. What will the couple decide to do with the information? Liz reconsiders a decision.
Maxie’s life is derailed.
Kevin makes an impulsive decision.
Dillon gets the wrong idea.
Anna plots her next move.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 16th

Monday October 16
Carly receives disturbing information.
Franco is plagued with nightmares.
Stella makes strides.

Tuesday October 17
Alexis worries about Kristina.
Scott gets the wrong idea.
Franco grows further frustrated.

Wednesday October 18
Ava agrees to help
Franco makes a plea.
Josslyn hits a dead end.

Thursday October 19
Patient six takes in his surroundings.
Franco fears he’s his own worst enemy.
Laura is left in suspense.

Friday October 20
Nathan worries about his marriage.
Sam manipulates Maxie.
Michael grows paranoid.

Betsy told Franco that Drew died of a bad heart but should she be trusted? Look for some of the missing pieces to the puzzle to begin surfacing. Franco is tormented by nightmares. What’s behind his restless nights? His frustration continues to amplify. Franco makes an appeal. Is the artist his own worst enemy or is there something else at the root of his anxiety? Meanwhile, Jason’s determination stays strong. Sam makes a bold decision that will effect her future. While Nina finds an unlikely ally, Sam uses Maxie to her advantage. Patient 6 examines his surroundings. Ava welcomes a visitor. The femme fatale is trying her best to be better; will she agree to help? Ava stands her ground. Griffin is hit with the weight of his life-changing decision. Will he come to terms with his choice?

Stella makes strides to keep some family order. Curtis is in for a shock. Does he find some surprising intel during his investigation? Carly receives information that leaves her cold. Michael begins to grow paranoid.

Kevin offers a much needed sympathetic ear. Meanwhile, Laura is left in suspense after Kevin’s impromptu proposal.

Alexis worries about Kristina.
Scott gets the wrong idea.
Anna crosses Finn.
Josslyn hits a dead end.
Nathan worries about his marriage.
Olivia wants more for her husband.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am looking forward to the Jasons meeting up and the look on Sam's face when she sees her "real husband"!!
I'm sure that will be the big November sweeps episode.

Devry is not gone, i'm sure he will do something in prison to help lower his sentence and he will be out soon. I do not understand why they ruined his relationship with Alexis, they had a large fan base rooting for them.

I think James Stuart is creepy, period. Until they explain what happened to Nickolas i feel the same way Laura and Spencer do, I just want him to pay for what he did.

The Parker/Kristina as a couple was poorly written from the beginning. If they would have introduced the character of Parker in a more positive way it may have been different. But she came off as a predator and that didn't work.

I like Anna and Finn together. I agree Anna is acting down right strange, but it is definitely helping Finn get over his loss and they are providing more of a comedy relief to the show which is welcome.

Glad you are catching up.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 23rd

Monday October 23
Franco confides in Andre.
Jake knows better.
Scott riles Kiki up.

Tuesday October 24
Ava looks for proof.
Franco’s drawings take an unsettling turn.
Nelle goads Carly.

Wednesday October 25
Monica hands down a family heirloom.
Michael confronts Nelle.
Maxie has a proposition.

Thursday October 26
Sonny trusts his instincts.
Andre has cause to worry.
Michael changes his mind.

Friday October 27
Sam's celebration is cut short.
Carly demands answers.
Julian returns

Nobody could argue that Griffin and Ava’s relationship isn’t complicated. Look for the good doctor to reconnect with the blond bombshell. Later, Ava does some investigating. Will she find the proof she’s looking for? Ava isn’t so easily convinced. Griffin has his own suspicions. Ava issues a warning. Meanwhile, Sam makes an important announcement. Jason feels positive about the bright future ahead. But will Sam’s happiness last? What happens to put a end to the celebration? A rattled Franco confides in Andre. Andre is clear about his intentions. Can he be trusted? Franco’s unsettling drawings may be a cause to worry. Andre redirects Franco’s focus

Curtis gets some news that causes alarm. Is Nelle just unlucky in love or a danger to those who love her? After provoking Carly, she’s confronted by Michael. Will Michael change his mind? Meanwhile, Sonny trusts his instincts while Carly demands answers.
Jake knows better.

Griffin is there for Liz.
Cassandra outmaneuvers an opponent.
Monica hands down a family heirloom.
Maxie has a proposition.
Scott riles Kiki up.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 30th

Griffin and Ava seek refuge.
Patient 6 longs to be near Sam’s side.
Nathan is reluctant to carry on the charade.
Valentin runs into an old acquaintance.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Loved the look on Sonny's face when he saw "Jason"!!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Andre was a big surprise! Had no idea...no clues as to why, and no insight into his background except he worked with the WSB in the past.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
It has definitely been awhile since the show has been this good.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
‘Guiding Light’ Alum Wes Ramsey Joins ‘General Hospital’

General Hospital had made another addition to its ever growing cast. Wes Ramsey, real life beau of series star Laura Wright (Carly), has been cast in the mysterious role of Peter August.

TVLine broke the casting news exclusively. Ramsey will debut during sweeps storylines on November 14.

With a resume spanning primetime and daytime – Ramsey is a more than capable addition to the cast. Shortly after graduating from the Juilliard School in 2000, the actor was cast as Sam Spencer on CBS’ Guiding Light from 2000-2002, with occasional guest starring visits in the years after. Perhaps best known for his role as Wyatt Halliwell on the WB/CW supernatural series Charmed, Ramsey has appeared in numerous other primetime series, landing recurring or guest starring roles in CSI: Miami, The Playboy Club, Grey’s Anatomy, Castle, Pretty Little Liars and Stalker. He returned to soaps for a brief stint as Days of our Lives‘ Owen Kent in 2009, and later appeared in Crystal Chappell’s online drama Venice: The Series.

What can we expect with this Peter August character? Put it this way – ABC wouldn’t go to TVLine with an exclusive for a throwaway character. Wes Ramsey is the latest high-profile casting from the alphabet soap. Emmy winning fan favorite Tamara Braun (ex-Carly, GH; Ava, DAYS) returns to the soap in a new, yet to be revealed role beginning November 14.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
LW reported some time ago that she had been separated from her husband for two years and decided to get a divorce.
I am not a TB fan at all, i did not like her on Days or GH, but i think she is coming back as Nelles mother.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of October 30th

Monday October 30
Jason looks for Sonny.
Franco gets an earful.
Griffin and Ava seek refuge.

Tuesday October 31
Patient Six longs to be near Sam’s side.
Dante grows suspicious.
Andre is upset.

Wednesday November 1
Carly gets a surprise.
Jason worries about Danny.
Dante fills Micheal in.

Thursday November 2
Patient Six takes advantage of a bad situation.
Finn keeps up the ruse.
Cassandra wants to know more about Anna.

Friday November 3
Franco makes a life altering decision.
Sonny hires Diane.
Ava has nothing to hide.

The chaos at Jason and Sam’s party leaves Port Charles reeling. Carly wants answers while Jason seeks out Sonny. Carly isn’t prepared for the major shock she receives. Jason turns to Curtis to aid with the situation. In light of the recent return, Sonny hires Diane. Meanwhile, Patient 6 yearns to be close to Sam. Will a bad situation work in his favor? Griffin and Ava seek refuge together. Ava isn’t about to hide anything. Dante’s suspicions intensify and he fills Micheal in on the details. Franco overhears something unexpected. Andre is upset by his loss of control. Look for the art therapist and talking doctor to have a confrontation. Franco focuses his attention on Liz and makes a decision that impacts the future.

Also this week:

The mysterious Cassandra’s presence continues to cause uneasiness. Even with the possibility of his past coming back to bite him, Valentin reassures Nina. Things get more complicated when Valentin bumps into an old acquaintance. Meanwhile, Finn has had enough of the charade and wants out. Will Anna convince him to continue with the ruse? Anna has Cassandra’s curiosity piqued.
Oscar and Josslyn take advantage of a situation.
Jason worries about Danny.
Nathan is reluctant to carry on the masquerade.
Scott tracks down Alexis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply