Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & the Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of September
Topic Started: Sep 2 2017, 09:27 AM (188 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is there anything interesting happening on this show? I'm about a month behind and due to my forced break from CBS I'm considering just deleting everything I haven't watched and maybe I'll get back to watching when/if my cable company and local cbs channel decide to stop fighting over money.

I'm really only mildly interested in Dinas story and if it has progressed at all. The rest has been a snoozefest for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks. I just went ahead and deleted it. My DVR is slightly happier with me now lol.

Is there any way Graham is her son? I've gotten that feeling a couple times but haven't seen if there was any clues pointing that way. Thats the only thing that makes sense.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ohhh Ashleys twin could be fun. I would consider tuning back in (if i ever get cbs back..grrr) for that.

I'm actually more sad to be missing B&B I was kind of getting back into it a little since Sheilas been back.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Glad to see you kitty! I was hoping you were okay down there with all that flooding.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah my stepdads family is just south of Houston and lost everything, 5 ft. of water in their house. My heart breaks for Texas and Florida right now. Glad you made it through without problems.

And to stay on topic I saw some rumor that Mariah may be questioning her sexual preference. When did this happen?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
wow okay. That came out of left field.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply