Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 19
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:57 PM (2,292 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
God, this season sucks so hard. Normally, I'd think Cody running out the door was a total douche move but I feel the same about most of them. It would have been nice if he'd hugged Mark and Kevin, though.

Mark is about the only one I have left to root for. I still like Kevin but he's not playing the game very well from what I can see. At least Mark can win comps.

I wonder if Paul will get a whiff of how many people think he's ruining this season but I suppose we'll never find that out. This season is giving me NOTHING, lol!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Terrible....My feeds are set to renew on the 29th. I'm pretty sure I will cancel before then. First time I will cancel before the final week.

Most boring DE ever?

I still have a soft spot for Mark even though I think hes dumb and naive. He'll never make it that far.

Kevins shadiness and sloppy gameplay are coming to a head he is a target in the next couple weeks.

Jason is dumb but I think deep down an okay guy. I still find him mildly rootable.

So they are interrupting the feeds of the most boring season ever for a visit from the most boring winner ever lol. I can only imagine how lame tomorrows show will be. I may skip it.

KMI its a great season to be otherwise occupied!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I feel like there was a DE last season that was a total letdown, too.

I left the room during a commercial break and forgot to hit pause, so when I came back Jason had won and I knew it was over for Mark or Elena. That's not a good season when you know who's going home before nominations are announced. And Julie just sounds like an idiot reading her script when we all know who's going home. Twice tonight!

The only consolation I have for this season is seeing people post things like Dan Gheeling's tweet that praised Cody for making the season fun to watch, and reading that many of the other alums aren't a fan of Paul. Someone said Derrick isn't a fan of Paul and his minions, either. Janelle Re-Tweeted something about the new temptation allowing Mark to take over HOH and boot Paul. That made me chuckle.

Is there a lot of hate on Twitter?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
There is a lot of hate everywhere. I know most of the stronger past female hgs were heavily supportive of Jess last week. Rachel, Janelle, Britney, and Vanessa were all tweeting about her and she retweeted all of those when she got back on twitter. I have seen nobody supporting Paul, not even Victor. Derrick has been careful to not mention anyone by name but hes made it clear he's not a fan of the mob mentality and personal attacks.

This will easily go down as one of the top 5 worst seasons ever.

ETA: Rumored spoiler from a reliable leaker---Christmas is the new HOH and tonight will just be a clip show.
Edited by jbrr1212, Aug 18 2017, 02:23 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Confirmed--Christmas is HOH. Matt/Jason are noms. Assuming plan is to backdoor Mark but I haven't heard specifically, maybe Christmas will surprise us.....probably not. It sounds as if Jason may have gotten word in his HOH letter that he is going to be a daddy again. Lots of chatter about baby names etc. All seem calm and quiet.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
A special show just for clips of things we've already seen? Took me less than 5 minutes to get through it. I thought maybe we'd get to see part of the HOH comp but nope. At least it looked like Paul and his minions didn't get many clips as I watched in FF. Lots of Jessica and Cody?

There was a bit of chatter of voting for Cody as Fan Favorite at the other place.

Hamsterwatch reported that Christmas listened to Raven go over her illnesses last night and I can't even imagine how those people sit through her nonsense any longer.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Clip show was soooo boring. Yeah, Derrick was NOT the one to bring back for any fun.

I did notice the distinct lack of Paul in the clips. Maybe BB is not high on a win for him? It does seem like BB is manipulating Jody's image to favor them. I could see a Cody fan fave vote as a backlash against the Friendship.

I have no skin in this game any more. I guess Jason, since he's a dad? usually that is nowhere on my list of reasons but this year it's slim pickins.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason won POV and Mark will be walking out the door. It was Zingbot and the slip n slide comp. Not much chatter about what the zings were. He sang Christmas a song in the 12 days of Christmas format. Kevin was something about the cling wrap and clinging to his youth. Matts was you haven't done anything all season, except Raven. Those are the only ones they have talked about.

I 100% believe that Jess/Cody edit was part of a deal struck with them by production to keep Jess/Cody from walking out the door after the day of chaos happened. Something totally went down in the DR that night and I think that edit and some extra money were a big part of it. Thats my theory anyway.

A Cody fan fave vote wouldn't shock me. I think its probably more likely to be Kevin or Paul if he is somehow not in the finals. Paul is still pretty well like among TV only and casual viewers. If Cody continues to stir up stuff in jury and get airtime that may help his cause.

Raven is nauseating. She had a whole new set of ailments tonight after the veto comp. Paul was very aggravated she was out-whining him.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zingbot was amusing but none of them made me lol. Paul and the minions seemed like they were having fun, though.

Bye, Mark. That's all I've got...

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep that about sums it up.

I also enjoyed watching them fall really hard during that comp.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason is the new HOH. Alex gave it to him after a pretty funny back and forth between the two.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
So does Kevin go home next? I thought he was after Mark on Paul's boot list. Will the leader of the minions have to reorganize?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paul has kind of decided they can keep Kevin til 5 unless he needs a scapegoat before that. I believe Matt will be the target this week. Better to let Jason take the shot at Matt (the one he wants to take anyway) and keep everyone else happy and Paul keeps his most loyal sheep Raven to drag along for a while. Kevin may be plan B if the Matt plan goes awry. I would be curious to see how much resistance Jason would put up if Paul/Alex really pushed for Kevin to go.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They're like a cult. Raven doesn't mind Matt going to the jury house?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They are lying to Raven saying Kevin is the backdoor plan. She believes them because shes an idiot. I really hope Matt gets POV and takes himself off and they vote her out. Alas he is an idiot too and will probably pull her off if he wins.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason won the POV it was the hide-a-veto comp. Paul and the rest of the cult pushed/are pushing for Kevin to go. Jason has resisted to this point and they have all calmed down and agreed Matt is an ok option too. I dont think Paul is quite done trying though so Jason could still cave to the pressure. Jason rightfully knows Kev is more loyal to him and is a potential jury vote so I give him some credit for at least playing his own game and verbalizing that he is doing so to the others. He also cant stand Maven which is a bonus for him. Kevin knows he was/is the potential backdoor so he is playing a bit more this week.

Hoping noms stay the same and they flip on Raven but I wont miss Matts 4 shirts at all either.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Being the clean freak that I am, that comp always drives me a bit crazy. Hamsterwatch posted a few pics and I shuddered on the inside, lol.

There was a mention of Jason telling Kevin(?) that he was sick of Alex bossing him, and I was surprised he finally considered developing a backbone.

I wish they did jury house videos like they do Ponderosa videos for Survivor because I wouldn't mind watching Cody, Elena and Mark interacting outside of the house. I'm barely watching the televised show.
Edited by bilki, Aug 27 2017, 05:31 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Jason has been complaining to Kevin about Alex being bossy for weeks now. He even told Paul/Alex part of the reason he doesn't want to put Kevin up is because he feels like he's being forced. Jason/Alex have had several spats about her emasculating him. She eventually half apologizes and he swallows some pride and they make up. He clearly has issues with being told what to do but has kept his cool so far knowing Alex is one of the few who can help him get to the end.

I've always wanted Jury house videos. We will probably see all 3 arriving this Thurs. but candid videos would be awesome. I guess though since they are not allowed to talk about game they probably think its to boring to show more than a few minutes.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason didnt cave and the veto was not used. Chaos is erupting, first Maven vs. Jason, now Kevin vs. Josh. Kevin/Josh very heated and Kevin threatened and went toward Josh and fish for a bit now.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
At least they're finally turning on each other. Be nice if they were attacking Paul.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Seems to have simmered down for now.....until Paul/Xmas get bored again. Sadly this plan worked to perfection for Paul. He deserves the win.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like they got real nasty again, though. I was reading comments at PreTV and someone posted a clip of Jason saying something about having sex with Kevin's wife and making his daughters watch. Crazy! There's a part of me that wants to convince myself that this is what happens when they're stuck in there for too long, but someone pointed out that some of this ugliness came in the house with them and I can't argue with that.

Paul has done a good job of playing them all against each other, and maybe he does deserve the win, but I haven't seen much evidence that many of them were all the smart to begin with. Only a few of them have seen through Paul's schemes and tried to do something about it.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
This whole sic Josh on the weekly target thing is old and stupid. I didn't watch very much of todays drama but I did flashback for all the really heated parts. It was pretty much as vile as everything else this season. The Jason comment was bad but in context it wasnt even in the top 20 most crazy, vile things I've heard this season. Still not ok but he was joking around saying he would say that to Kevin, if after saving him this week Kevin won next hoh and nominated him and/or Alex. He said he was just trying to think up the craziest thing he could. Kevin was not in the room.

Paul definitely got lucky with this cast. Its right up there with S16 as possibly the dumbest cast ever. All these idiots are actually going to take Paul to the end or at least F4. It is fascinating, infuriating, and utterly stupid all at the same time.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, maybe they will be too dumb to see how Paul manipulated them when they get to jury, and he'll actually get 2nd place again. That would be a fitting end to this crappy season.

Wouldn't it be funny if Cody decides to support Paul. I could see him recognizing Paul's ability if he can get past his personal issues. Plus, as in Survivor sometimes, he might reward the only guy he thinks was good enough to beat him.

I had such high hopes early.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cody did talk about Paul playing the best game in one of his exit interviews. I could totally see him voting for Paul in the end. Actually most of them have talked about Paul running the show after their eviction so I think it just depends on whether they are bitter about it or not. I would love to see him get second again but for the sake of the game anyone else winning would be laughable.

They really do seem to believe Paul is just there to lead them to the end and help them win. They've all forgotten its an INDIVIDUAL game. Alex actually told Jason the other night that Paul was just there to promote his friendship brand and help someone who deserves it win. Really?!?

I would love to know how the season would have played out sans Paul.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
For those that are pre-empted or just dont care enough to watch the show anymore Matt went out 6-0 (with penalty vote for breaking HN rules). HOH was rain delayed for 1st time ever. Christmas is the new HOH, it seems it was ready, set, go and everyone threw it to her as was earlier decreed by Paul. Jason/Alex are in trouble but they believe target is Raven/Kevin. Jury house segment was fun.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They actually gave Matt a penalty vote? WOW! Not that it really mattered with this group and their unanimous voting blocks.

I should have recorded it for the Jury segment.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Matt intentionally broke all the HN rules. He was actually hoping to get more than one to ensure he left over Raven. He thought he would get at least 3 for breaking each of the 3 requirements. Julie did call him out about throwing away $500,000 for a girl he just met, that was funny. He predictably gave a dumb, boring answer about how shes the greatest person he's ever met. Sadly she kept the god awful orange shirt and its now her must have piece of clothing.....it lives on.

Heres a clip of jury segment---sound sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhL1wD3Q8r4

Matts interview with Julie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWLkz53nLA

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, jbrr!

Interesting to hear Elena say "they're playing Big Paul" when she was drinking the Kool-Aid with them. Funny that Cody pointed out how they should have gotten rid of Christmas when he put her up.

I don't even know what to think about Matt and Raven. He's a pretty good looking guy and one might assume that he could have his pick of more attractive personalities than Raven. Perhaps he's a saint if he can stand to listen to all of the bitching, moaning and fake illnesses. He did say that he thought Raven was as playing the game as good as Paul, so that gives some insight into his state of mind, lol.
Edited by bilki, Sep 2 2017, 10:52 AM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm pretty much over this season. Theres literally nothing left to root for. They are all stupid and deserve to be banished from the BB kingdom forever.

Sadly Josh is the only one with a true read on the house and nobody listens to him. The rest are all mindless, spineless puppets.

Tonights episode was horrible....when did BB become a team game?!? I really dont get it.

Jason will go 1st in the double followed by either Alex or Kevin/Raven if Alex wins veto. I would hope Jason leaving will wake Alex up but I doubt it.

I'm glad the torture will end soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: