Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 19
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:57 PM (2,303 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It seems like we've seen less of this jury than any other. I wonder why that is.....

Kev definitely thought he was Pauls F2 and with the 25K he already won that would have been a nice payday. He and Paul even had a plan to open a bar/restaurant together with their winnings.

I'm dying to see how Pauls ego fares post-show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
So just quick finale week thoughts...

Paul won part 1 and Josh part 2. They seem to be set on taking each other to F2. I presume Paul will win and make the choice. Josh might have a very hard time cutting Christmas if he has to choose.

I think Paul will win regardless but I hope not. His speech is as condescending and cocky as he has been all season. Its very well rehearsed (and posted on hamsterwatch and elsewhere) though and Josh has given us no hint of his. Paul told him it was just Q&A no speech but I assume DR will tell him.

They are all convinced Christmas will win AFP....she is basically ok with bowing out 3rd and hoping for a return ticket next season.

No Dr. Will jury roundtable this season...boo!! He is taking Jeffs place for BY interviews though so I will for sure watch those now.

Thats about it......bring on the Z-list celebs lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes it was Matt, Raven, Christmas, Kevin for Paul.
Mark, Elena, Jason, Alex, Cody for Josh.
2nd place by 1 vote two seasons in a row!

Glad we got Dr. Will in jury afterall. I wonder what all that was about with press releases and him tweeting he wasn't doing it..weird.

We didnt get much reaction shot when Cody won AFP he just stared blankly and sucked face with Jess lol.

I'm looking forward to them getting their phones/twitters back to see what idiocy spews out now. They all owe me some good drama after this crappy season.

Surprised but happy Paul lost.

Watching Will interviews now. Hes kinda funny so far but I'm just now on the pre-jury interviews.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Pauls rocking back and forth saying not again, not again was pretty funny. I loved Julie throwing that bit of shade. I dont think the finale redeemed the whole season but it was satisfying.

Backyard interviews--

Dr. Will
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/vb.64212309472/10155415360909473/?type=2&theater

RHAP--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVp0Hl6hDaU

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The best interview is RHAP with Raven. That was pure gold, he trolled her the whole time and she was oblivious. Asking her what her favorite kool-aid flavor from Paul was and she answered cherry....i actually watched it twice just to laugh again.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep Paul was the mastermind. He and Christmas are still owning no part of anything they did.

Dr. Will started off good but it seems like he got in a little trouble for some of his jokes (telling someone Jeff was dead and asking Jillian if she was that girl who quit because of PTSD) and was reined in pretty tight after that. I did like seeing Joshs reaction to Dan texting Will during their interview. It was a cute genuine Josh reaction.

RHAP interviews are THE BEST. Ravens is must see.

There are also a bunch from some site called TheBigTimeOnline that are very good if you can get over the annoying interviewer. They call them out on a bunch of stuff too.

Joshs mom and sister smartly got him quickly on a plane back to Miami.

Pauls BBQ was a big event yesterday with Kevin, Matt, Raven, and Christmas in attendance.

Jess/Cody are heavily rumored for Amazing Race. Perhaps this was what was promised to keep them happy after the day of torture?

Everyone else is slowly fading back into normal life.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paul orchestrated every bit of drama this season. Josh carried most of it out with help from some others at certain points but it was 100% Pauls plans. The message he posted on instagram is basically an FU so clearly he has no interest in admitting anything he did may have crossed a line. Hes just intent on blaming a bitter jury, it cant be his fault he lost lol.

In the house he always told all the hgs about this BBQ and everyone was invited, he did it last yr., its so awesome blah blah blah. There was one pic posted of just those 4 with Paul and Elena supposedly responded to someone that she didnt know anything about it. Sure sounds like a few of those promised invites got lost... I think Jason went home as did Josh so i dont know about them. Then again Paul skipped Rachels finale party in favor of hanging out elsewhere with Corey from last season so it seems like he wasnt too eager to hang out with some.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think they might do ok on TAR. I'm surprised they are starting filming so soon. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Jess has done a really good job of riding the BB wave. Cody just does as Jess says. I still think this was promised to them to keep them from walking out after the day of harassment. I missed the last couple seasons of TAR but I will probably at least check this one out to see how they do.

Josh has handled post-show brilliantly. His sister is very savvy so I'm thinking she has helped him handle things.

Rumor has it that Victor and a few other BB alum are now doing MTVs The Challenge. Possibly a deal with MTV/CBS to get some MTV stars for Celeb BB.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw Josh yesterday the "meatball special" line and pot clang was cute. He did a good job. My hubby just happened to be in the room when it came on and he even chuckled a little. I missed Jessicas appearances. Shes been on twice.

Filming for The Amazing Race has wrapped. It was followed very closely by spoilers this time around.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Should air sometime this winter/spring.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I catch B&B once or twice a week if I happen to watch Y&R live.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: