Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 19
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:57 PM (3,762 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Being the clean freak that I am, that comp always drives me a bit crazy. Hamsterwatch posted a few pics and I shuddered on the inside, lol.

There was a mention of Jason telling Kevin(?) that he was sick of Alex bossing him, and I was surprised he finally considered developing a backbone.

I wish they did jury house videos like they do Ponderosa videos for Survivor because I wouldn't mind watching Cody, Elena and Mark interacting outside of the house. I'm barely watching the televised show.
Edited by bilki, Aug 27 2017, 05:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
At least they're finally turning on each other. Be nice if they were attacking Paul.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like they got real nasty again, though. I was reading comments at PreTV and someone posted a clip of Jason saying something about having sex with Kevin's wife and making his daughters watch. Crazy! There's a part of me that wants to convince myself that this is what happens when they're stuck in there for too long, but someone pointed out that some of this ugliness came in the house with them and I can't argue with that.

Paul has done a good job of playing them all against each other, and maybe he does deserve the win, but I haven't seen much evidence that many of them were all the smart to begin with. Only a few of them have seen through Paul's schemes and tried to do something about it.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They actually gave Matt a penalty vote? WOW! Not that it really mattered with this group and their unanimous voting blocks.

I should have recorded it for the Jury segment.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, jbrr!

Interesting to hear Elena say "they're playing Big Paul" when she was drinking the Kool-Aid with them. Funny that Cody pointed out how they should have gotten rid of Christmas when he put her up.

I don't even know what to think about Matt and Raven. He's a pretty good looking guy and one might assume that he could have his pick of more attractive personalities than Raven. Perhaps he's a saint if he can stand to listen to all of the bitching, moaning and fake illnesses. He did say that he thought Raven was as playing the game as good as Paul, so that gives some insight into his state of mind, lol.
Edited by bilki, Sep 2 2017, 10:52 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Sep 4 2017, 03:53 PM
and she has drowned in the kool-aid.
If I had been drinking water, I would have spit it all over the screen. :D

Easily one of the worst seasons. I think this is the third one I've quit watching before the end.
Edited by bilki, Sep 4 2017, 10:36 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
How in the world did Paul find out his girlfriend broke up with him? I thought Christmas was the HOH, which seems to be the only way to get any contact with the outside world.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Are they considering a celebrity BB for next year?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They should all vote for whoever else makes it to Final 2 just to rub Paul's nose in it. WTF is wrong with these people, lol!

Worst season EVAH!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
:vomit:

:D

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
WOW! I really disliked Josh when I'd force myself to watch him but HOOOORAY for someone beating Paul! 2nd Place two seasons in a row!

That's so funny that Cody won AFP. Makes me wish I'd recorded it just to see their faces.

Did they give a full account of who voted for Josh or Paul? I guess they'd have to read all the votes with it being that close.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now I wish I'd have recorded it. There were plenty of comments of people cheering that Paul lost and the dejected look on his face...and Julie's comment.

I did get a chuckle over a comment about the worst three people winning, because all three guys were assholes in their own way. I guess that's the best life can serve up sometimes.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dr. Will's interview of Paul was disappointing. Paul said he had no idea what he could of done differently but most of the comments I've read said Paul messed up by not owning up to his treachery to the jury. Will didn't even bring that up, at least not on the one posted on YouTube. Most of it was Will trying to stroke Paul's ego.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK, RHAP's interview of Paul was much better than Dr. Will's fluff piece. I might watch a few more of his interviews if I find the time...

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wasn't Paul the 'mastermind' behind the plan to get Cody to self-evict during that one crazy week?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
RHAP's interview of Julie was good because she thoughtfully reasoned why Paul lost, rather than Paul playing this little game where he takes no responsibility and makes his loss seem like a random occurrence.

I was curious about Paul being the mastermind behind the Cody incident, as he answered one of RHAP's questions saying he thought pots-and-pans was a part of game play, so I guess that's how he rationalizes all of his bad behavior.

He reeks of entitlement, which makes me even more pleased that he lost.

Did no one else get invited to Paul's BBQ, or were those four the only ones who went?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Josh had his "acting" debut on Bold & the Beautiful yesterday. He was a chef who tried to tempt Eric Forrester with two different desserts. They even had him bang his two pans together.

Jessica Graf was an employee at the restaurant a couple weeks ago.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jessica got to interact with Kimberlin Brown, which would be like a dream come true for me.

Sounds like you're back to watching B&B again, jbrr.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: