Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 19
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:57 PM (3,775 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jess put up Josh (not Jason) and Ramses (i still get Josh/Jason mixed up too) but I have no clue why either. I guess maybe she figured she wouldn't have the votes to target Paul so shes trying to keep the peace. Seems like Josh is her target and the others are playing along with that but plan to vote out Ramses instead.

Everyone is drinking the koolaid in large doses. While I dont like Pauls game play style I do respect it. He is in charge of everyones game much the same way Derrick was. His style and execution are different but he is in total control.

Matt never washes that shirt I dont think and yes he wears it or the blue one EVERYDAY. I really think those are the only 2 shirts he has.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

I guess maybe she figured she wouldn't have the votes to target Paul so shes trying to keep the peace.
After I thought about it, I figured if she realized she didn't have the votes to evict Paul it would be a waste of her HOH to target him.

Paul having too much control over the game right now is probably why I'm getting bored with this group. I hate when a season plays like watching sheep led to the slaughter.

Quote:

Matt never washes that shirt I dont think and yes he wears it or the blue one EVERYDAY. I really think those are the only 2 shirts he has.
Hamsterwatch said something about him having only 4 shirts, so I wondered if you had noticed the same thing.
Edited by bilki, Jul 22 2017, 03:04 PM.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Josh! Jason. Yikes.

So her noms were to try to reintegrate Cody and herself into the group better? I guess that makes sense.

I honestly cannot figure out how the hamsters would let paul dominate so much, unless some are actually letting him do damage and hope to take him down later.

A poster on TVCH said my ideal finish, if he doesn't go. F2 with Alex and he loses AGAIN to the girl. :P

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jess won veto. It was the exploding paint one. Cody may have thrown it to her.

Since noms were already done when feeds came back and her and Cody have been too busy sucking face to talk game, its hard to say what the strategy was. Obviously she doesnt like Josh and her/Cody blame Josh/Ramses for flipping and voting Jillian out so I'm guessing that could be part of it. Buying a week or two of goodwill plus her having the hex will likely get them both to jury now. I cant believe she apparently didnt secure the votes to get Josh out before noms. She has a terrible read on the house.

Sure some of them have a plan to take Paul out later but sadly I dont see any of them having the intelligence/guts to do it. The rest dont care they just hang on his every word and just want to make jury.

I wouldnt mind Alex beating him in the end but I dont see him making the same mistake twice. He'll drag a Victoria along this time. He has a lot of F2s.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Paul to Matt/Raven: I'm not gonna go home because I can beat Cody in a competition, and I know that for other reasons that I have not disclosed
Do you know anything about that comment, jbrr? Hamsterwatch has it as a Line of the Day for yesterday.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont know about that comment specifically but Paul makes tons of those cryptic type comments to everyone daily. He constantly implies that the DR tells him stuff (maybe they do?). I thought there used to be a rule about not using production for strategy but it apparently doesnt apply to Paul. Another interesting side note Raven had met Paul before the show and she is friends with Victor.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Speaking of Victor, I was wishing that they'd brought him back instead of Paul.

I can see Paul making comments to the other hamsters that sound like they have some hidden meaning but he's really just trying to mess with their heads. For as much as I dislike him, I do get the sense that he knows how to keep them consumed with fear and doubt.

That HOH comp was so funny! They all looked like idiots losing to Jessica after they gave Cody/Jess all of those penalty things.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the show "live" again, as the only time I like to watch Josh is when someone is throwing pickle juice in his face or yelling at him. I can barely stand the sound of his voice anymore. Unless, of course, he gets evicted this week.

I was reading the Live Feed thread at PreTV and they were trash-talking Raven. I guess she's a real attention whore?
Edited by bilki, Jul 23 2017, 08:11 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Raven is a MAJOR attention whore. Theres a lot of rumors out there about Ravens illnesses/family that are very unflattering. I'm sure she has an illness but there seems to be a lot of debate about many of the claims she makes about it. The other hamsters are starting to see it too. Matt (who has been in the orange shirt since feeds came back Fri.) is fast becoming the more well liked of that duo.

Josh is a mess. As of now he is safe this week but Jess is starting to sense something....maybe. She is considering using veto on Ramses and putting up Alex, Cody talking her out of it. She still seems undecided.

That was very similar to a comp they did in BBOTT. These hamsters didnt like it much but I liked it.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jbrr, is Cody mistakenly thinking they do have the votes to evict Josh... or does he want Ramses out now for some reason... or does he just not want Alex to go up.

I am hoping for a catfight with Jess and Alex when Jess realizes Cody has Alex-feelings. :D

I am the most clueless of TV watchers this year. I can't seem to figure out how anyone is playing (except maybe Paul), can't understand their thinking processes, can't predict their behavior. My sister says, because they are clueless themselves. :P

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Kevin has some kind of game strategy but he's playing his cards close to the vest for now. I've read that a number of them have made comments about just wanting to make it to jury, which could also fall under the "clueless" category.

Last night, Kevin told Ramses that they are planning to evict him but I can't see where Ramses went to Jess with the info. Paul is telling Kevin not to talk game loud enough for some of the others to hear what he's saying. I guess Paul is in charge of voice volume levels, too. *eye roll*

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jess/Cody think they have the votes to evict Josh. Mark/Elena are the only 2 other than Cody actually voting to evict Josh. I feel bad for Ramses. If its a true blindside it will be fun to watch.

This bunch is clueless. Most are likable but terrible at the game.

A vast majority are playing just for jury. The main reason Mark/Elena want Josh gone is because they dont want to spend the summer with him in jury.

Kevin has a plan.....what that is only Kevin knows. Kevin is a cool guy with a lot of practical street smarts. He will go far as long as he doesn't get too caught up in playing Pauls game.

Ramses waited too long to talk to Jess about using the veto on him. She didnt use it.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There are some over at the other place who think Ramses deserves to go if he isn't engaged enough to tell Jess what Kevin told him. I'd love to never see Josh again but I can see their point.

Maybe we'll get some drama when Jess/Cody realize the house has gone against their wishes? Jess has shown that she can be good for an occasional outburst.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Raven talking about her illness on BBAD. Oy, she's a buzz kill and I'm already totally sober. I can see Matt ungraciously "dumping" her after the season is over.

Then we get Josh talking to his family. Ugh.

There was something about Jess telling Kevin about her Hex, so I turned it on, but Josh and Raven are groan-worthy.

Christmas now confessing to Alex that she went to Jess and asked if she could vote to evict Ramses. Lots of whispers...

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can see that point of view with Ramses. I feel like hes been put in a lot of bad situations but hes too naive to figure out how to get himself out. I wont miss him much but he got screwed over in the game of Paul.

Raven is groan-worthy and cringe-worthy all at the same time. Matt will dump her in jury lol. He looks for ways to escape her now.

Jess told Kev she got the temptation but lied about what it is. Kev swore not to tell then promptly told Jason and Paul. Jason then told Xmas and Alex so now there are rumors and paranoia over what it is.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/big-brother-19-spoilers-social-media-calls-out-raven-waltons-mom-stacy-griffin-sawyer-for-cyberbullying-bb19-fans/

Did anyone see this story about Raven's mother causing trouble?

Quote:

Big Brother 19 spoilers tease that Raven Walton’s mother created a social war by encouraging her fans to attack those who didn’t like her daughter. It all started on Sunday, July 23 when Raven’s mother, Stacy Griffin-Sawyer, encouraged her Facebook friends to ruin Raven’s haters’ lives by reporting them to Child Protection Services and calling their place of employment to get them fired.

A few weeks ago, the hashtag #RavenExposedParty gained popularity. The purpose was to expose any inconsistent stories Raven has told about her illness, Gastroparesis. At the time, Raven claimed that she had not one but two terminal illnesses. As you can imagine, the Big Brother 19 fans had a tough time believing her story since she appears healthy enough to compete on the CBS reality show.

Ever since a select few Big Brother 19 fans have worked hard to prove that Raven’s illness is not as severe as she claimed, Stacy has worked hard to find a way to discredit them. Many have been outspoken about their opinion of Raven. Those who spoke out against her were harassed by Raven’s mom and her social media friends.

The social media war reached a boiling point resulting in Stacy’s friend publishing confidential information about Raven’s haters including their place of employment, residential address, and picture of their families. When asked to remove private information and pictures, they refused. They basically said that if it is public information, they will blast it all over social media.

One of the Facebook users gave them a piece of good advice, but they refused to listen. The user explained that Big Brother fans could be relentless and to go to war with them would not be a good idea. It’s best to ignore the offensive comments about Raven. Instead of seeing this as good advice, they decide to go to the user’s profile and post pictures of her children.

On Twitter, a line in drawn between the BB19 fans. A large group of them believe that Raven is using Big Brother to take advantage of the fans. A few fans believe Raven’s story. Whether or not the BB19 viewers think Raven is a scammer or not, no one should lose their job or face false child abuse allegations for having an opinion about a Big Brother 19 contestant. Bullying is always wrong and cyberbullying is no exception.

Do you think Raven is exaggerating her illness to take advantage of the BB19 fans? Do you think Raven’s mom has a right to harass Raven’s haters? Don’t forget to come back to CDL later for more Big Brother 19 spoilers, news, and live feed updates.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had read a few comments about it but not the full extent. Thats crazy but I'm not surprised. It appears Raven and her mom both REALLY like attention. The internet trolls are pretty brutal to Raven though. She clearly has an illness but some of her claims are real head-scratchers.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't seen much about Raven's illnesses being discussed on TVCH - the HG have generally been tolerant of her stories and discrepancies, though Kevin and Jason did apparently discuss it obliquely and noted that social media would destroy fakers. (meaning Raven is a faker, or making mountains out of molehills?)

Meanwhile, I guess Big brother TV has decided to downplay or not show the sexual stuff, even on the feeds, because apparently Jess and Cody have been at it since week one. Jokers is reporting (via a leak, who has been right about stuff during blocked feeds) that Jess is asking for the morning after pill because she didn't bring hers and Cody doesn't use the condoms. I dunno if this was the BB Voice or just the poster's commentary:

"Tell Cody to use the condoms in the storage room."

:firemad: :firemad: :firemad:
Edited by KMInfinity, Jul 25 2017, 08:28 PM.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow, that Raven's Mom stuff is crazy.

Cody returning, Jess winning HOH and having the hex... fun reversals, good drama...

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Most of the hgs have discussed Raven and her (lack of?) illness. They were all super supportive the first couple weeks but her constant stories are wearing thin on many. She emptied the hot tub last night with a story about her disease, they all just kind of scampered away as quick as they could. Paul, the king of over the top, called her over the top today. Kevin refers to her as the healthiest sick person he's ever seen. The all stop way short of calling her a faker but there are serious doubts among many.

Yeah they have been very careful to not show sex on the feeds, they never cared before but there was some sort of uproar last year over Paulie/Zakiyah so maybe that has something to do with it? Jess/Cody have been open about the fact they are having sex. Mark/Elena play coy but the others seem to believe they have also. Raven implied to Ramses that her and Matt have but I doubt that one.

Jess did go to the DR this am (some say she was asking for the morning after pill). She didnt say specifically but she was talking about it taking 2 weeks to kick in and she already had a script for it but left it home because she didnt think she'd need it, that sounds like birth control to me not the morning after pill (could be both?). Cody then made a comment about that being incentive to stay at least 2 weeks. Jess said "she told me to tell you to do your part with the supplies in storage" lol. Cody wasnt amused. There seemed to be some sort of scare when feeds fist came on too as I remember them cryptically and half jokingly talking about her being pregnant and him being very ok with the thought of it, her not so much. Silly kids!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
After listening in on them last night on BBAD, I got the sense that Cody is ready for them to ride off into the sunset together.

I didn't realize that Elena is one of Paul's disciples. Mark saying that Cody wants the 2 couples to work together to get far into the game and Elena is insisting that Paul be included.

Ramses checked with Kevin to make sure Kevin is voting for Josh to go on Thursday and Kevin starts singing, then when Ramses pushes the subject Kevin feigns ignorance.

Hopefully, we'll get some fireworks if this blindside pisses people off.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kevin told Jess that the vote might go against Ramses tomorrow, so it won't be a total shocker now. Perhaps Ramses will be the only one blindsided? I guess it also depends on if Jess and Cody have finally decided to realize that most of the house wants them out. Seems like they've kept their heads buried in the sand all week.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Elena is a major Paul minion, though with Paul voting out her favorite pet Ramses that may change soon. Paul realized she is the smartest on that side and wants to weaken her. Curious if she will stay loyal to him or jump ship permanently to Jess/Cody after tomorrow.

Ramses senses whats happening theres just nothing he can do now. Cody/Jess so seem to see the writing on the wall now...finally. Jess knows her hoh will be a waste and they have vowed no more safe moves from now on.

Lots of studying for tomorrows hoh memory comp.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Have you seen any chatter between Paul and his minions about Kevin giving hints to the 'other' side that Ramses might go home? I could see them turning Kevin into Public Enemy No. 1 if Paul decides he doesn't like Kevin playing both sides of the house. It doesn't take much for things to shift sometimes.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kevin asked Jess to not say anything and to my knowledge the only one she told is Cody so as long as that stays the case Kev should be ok. I figure Paul is going to tell Elena just before the vote to try and keep her in his pocket so it wont be a blindside for anyone. Paul seems to have a real affection for Kevin so I dont see him being a target for quite awhile.

Josh woke the hamsters up with pots and pans this morning. It will eventually sink his game but he is definitely not afraid to act a fool.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's amusing how they've been encouraging bad behavior from Josh since Cody's return, which he seems too stupid to see that they'll use against him when it no longer suits their purpose.

I've seen others speculate that Paul will tell Elena right before the vote but then last night he was saying something about wanting to see how see reacts after she realizes the house is against Jess/Cody. Of course, they also sat there and had a long-winded conversation about how they need to this, that and the other soon, yet they have no idea who will be the next HOH.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to be in the house playing this game, then I sit and listen to their insane conversations and figure I'd probably hate all but one or two of them.
Edited by bilki, Jul 27 2017, 06:02 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Josh will go out in a spectacular blaze of crazy, I predict. The others need to stop feeding into it or it could get very ugly.

Paul confirmed just before feeds went down that he is going to tell Mark/Elena. He thinks Elena will still throw hoh (as previously planned) to him. When Jess told her of the rumblings to evict Ramses she said if that happens she will win hoh. She is supposed to have a photographic memory. Jess also told Elena she has the temptation.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Elena gave a good shocked face for knowing that Ramses was going.

They were kind to give Ramses mostly good GoodBye messages. Kevin's was nice. It was clear that it pained him.

Damn, Elena really mucked up that HOH comp. And, of course, that last person I wanted to win had to win. At least Jess has her Hex, so there's a tiny bit of mystery as to whether Paul will put someone else up or waste his HOH.

I'm reading the Live Feed thread at the other place and I'm missing a lot of good stuff! Why do they have to start BBAD at 1am on Thursdays???

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kevin seemed to have a special soft spot for Ramses and vice versa. It was actually very sweet.

Elena was kinda set up by Paul to blow that question. Paul specifically in their "study session" misled her about the cities. She said Miami and Paul confirmed that was right then went to everyone else and told them it was Myrtle Beach and she had it wrong and not to correct her. Then wouldnt you know that exact question was the first one asked.....hmmmm.

Paul will probably put up Jess/Cody. He doesnt believe Jess' hex is that powerful so he may do one from each duo just to be safe.

Pauls been doing a lot of damage control. Elena is super salty. Mark is moping. Matt/Raven are doing whatever it is they do. Everyone else is just laying low mostly.

They do BBAD late on Thursday in case the hoh runs long.
Edited by jbrr1212, Jul 27 2017, 11:38 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK, I was going to ask if Paul doesn't believe Jess has that much power. That's what I've been reading. Is she just not telling him about the Hex, or does he not believe what she's telling him?

There's a lot of Paul hate at the other place. Is the general consensus that he's ruining this season?

How long did Matt keep that shirt on that he wore during the LIVE show? I see he has that orange rag back on already.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shes not being specific but she has told him she can keep her and Cody safe if they are on the block. He doesn't believe what she says and thinks theres no way possible she got something better than him. He actually said earlier when someone posed the scenario of her being able to stop eviction that, that would be like a reset week and it wouldn't make sense for them (production) to do that.

Yeah the majority is hating the Paul show. I'm not completely overwhelmed by it yet but I get why people feel that way. I appreciate that hes actually playing the game though unlike a lot of the others.

Matt lasted about an hour before changing shirts lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: