Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 19
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:57 PM (2,293 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Have you seen any chatter between Paul and his minions about Kevin giving hints to the 'other' side that Ramses might go home? I could see them turning Kevin into Public Enemy No. 1 if Paul decides he doesn't like Kevin playing both sides of the house. It doesn't take much for things to shift sometimes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's amusing how they've been encouraging bad behavior from Josh since Cody's return, which he seems too stupid to see that they'll use against him when it no longer suits their purpose.

I've seen others speculate that Paul will tell Elena right before the vote but then last night he was saying something about wanting to see how see reacts after she realizes the house is against Jess/Cody. Of course, they also sat there and had a long-winded conversation about how they need to this, that and the other soon, yet they have no idea who will be the next HOH.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to be in the house playing this game, then I sit and listen to their insane conversations and figure I'd probably hate all but one or two of them.
Edited by bilki, Jul 27 2017, 06:02 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Elena gave a good shocked face for knowing that Ramses was going.

They were kind to give Ramses mostly good GoodBye messages. Kevin's was nice. It was clear that it pained him.

Damn, Elena really mucked up that HOH comp. And, of course, that last person I wanted to win had to win. At least Jess has her Hex, so there's a tiny bit of mystery as to whether Paul will put someone else up or waste his HOH.

I'm reading the Live Feed thread at the other place and I'm missing a lot of good stuff! Why do they have to start BBAD at 1am on Thursdays???

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
OK, I was going to ask if Paul doesn't believe Jess has that much power. That's what I've been reading. Is she just not telling him about the Hex, or does he not believe what she's telling him?

There's a lot of Paul hate at the other place. Is the general consensus that he's ruining this season?

How long did Matt keep that shirt on that he wore during the LIVE show? I see he has that orange rag back on already.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Last night, they were playing that Mafia game on BBAD and reminded me of why I do enjoy Paul at times. He can be entertaining. Derrick was so boring. If I was able to watch all of S16, it was only because Cody was a nice piece of eye candy.

Paul can't play in the HOH if Jess uses her Hex next week...
http://cartermatt.com/262275/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-on-halting-hex-rule-temptation-competition/

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
From what I've read, it sounds like Paul had quite the tantrum last night because Production wouldn't tell him the details of the Hex....and he was mad that Cody almost won POV without studying. I guess I should have recorded BBAD.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Do you see a clear difference in Paul's behavior between this season and last season, jbrr? Was he more fun and playful throughout all of last season, or was that something that happened as the season went on and their were fewer people in the house?

I can see his value from a Production stand point. He's the kind of personality who drives a storyline of sorts. Of course, if he wasn't there I'm sure there are a couple of hamsters who would take his place.

I found an exit interview of Cody's and he did sing Alex's praises in that. He has some kind of respect for her competitive nature. The comments about her lean more towards the negative at PreTV but it seems like Hamsterwatch likes her.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's a good point about Paul losing to Nicole and feeling entitled to this win.

I think Cody and Paulie are probably on a similar wave length but I think Cody is more respectful of women than Paulie seemed to be. Cody has a daughter, though, so maybe that figures into it. Also, Cody has a weird way of being funny and I don't remember Paulie generating many laughs. But I disliked Paulie so strongly by the end of his stay that it's possible there were things I liked about him early in the game and just forgot about them.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like there was some drama over a plan to harass Cody for the next 4 days? Matt not liking it and telling Christmas that it's unnecessary. Josh telling his mother not too watch this week. These people are becoming more unlikable than the guy they're going after. Have we reached that point where they all start losing their mind?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Are they trying to get Cody to punch someone in the face?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
There was some discussion the other day about Paul being concerned with whether the fans like him but this sounds like the plots and schemes of a guy who doesn't give a shit if people hate him or not. Unless he figures any kind of drama makes for good entertainment.

As a fan of bad behavior on the Housewives shows, I suppose I should be applauding this, but it sounds like they're preying on the possibility of Cody having some PTSD issues, which just seems cruel.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did you see or hear the Wall Yeller incident? Sounds like it's changed the mood in the house. Has Paul actually realized he's being an asshole?
Edited by bilki, Jul 31 2017, 10:55 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jess and Cody were sitting in bed with a bowl of popcorn next to them but they weren't talking, so it switched to Jason. Then commercials.

Paul was talking to Mark and Elena trying to rationalize his bad behavior, so I'm guessing he has some idea about the "Paul is a bully" Yeller comment. It just made me dislike him more.

Reading about how Paul's minions were singling out Cody and trying to enrage him gives me a better sense of why Megan couldn't take it and walked.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like Jess got a pep talk in the DR.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They didn't show the POV ceremony on the televised show. I'm guessing they're trying to pad tomorrow's episode, as they anticipate Jessica will use the Hex.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did they tone that down so Paul and his minions didn't look like such assholes on television, or did it just seem worse when I was reading about it?

I'm not even looking forward to watching to see who won HOH. It's sitting there on pause right now, lol...

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, that was the last person I wanted to win. I was hoping someone would win to mix things up. This will be a repeat of the week we just went through.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Aug 4 2017, 09:09 AM
It pisses me off that they're making me feel sympathetic towards Jody. :P
I've seen other people lamenting the fact that they're actually rooting for Cody, who says some rotten things at times.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hamsterwatch reported that it was the OTEV comp and Christmas wasn't medically cleared to even compete. Will throwing away her Ring of Replacement be the thing that finally opens her eyes to Paul's influence over them? I've read that she's made a few mentions to Josh that she doesn't always want to do what Paul wants them to do.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Haunted House comp was fun. Alex made me chuckle with how she plugged her ears throughout.

Did they keep them out in the back yard during the comp?

Josh is such a moron but he did a good job of twisting Elena's words when she approached him about using her as a pawn. I still strongly dislike him.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
These people love to make it difficult to want to root for them. Christmas giving her Power away, after Josh told her he wanted Elena out, so she can play Paul's game? Ugh. I hope it bites her in the ass down the road.

That was hilarious when cute OTEV became evil OTEV and started vomiting all over them. The only reason I watched the televised show this week was because of the comps.

I was going to have you tell me who wins HOH tomorrow night, jbrr, but then I remembered we live in the same city! I'll be able to watch BBAD before the "live" show airs here. Maybe it will make BBAD a little more fun to watch?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Damn Paul and his little cretins. I'm not going to bother watching.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
This could even be taken back to Jessica. If she would have owned up to calling Alex "Pao Pao" instead of allowing Megan to look like a shit-stirring liar, Megan probably wouldn't have left the game and Cody wouldn't have had to nominate Paul and Christmas. Not that he ever really had to nominate Christmas but it may have lessened the chance of him shooting himself in the foot so early.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They were talking about Kevin being in love with Christmas at the other place and my jaw dropped a bit. I don't think Hamsterwatch has even made mention of it.

I have more faith that this group of duds can pull off an anti-climatic DE rather than an exciting one.

There was talk of Jessica doing a live chat on Instagram(?) and giving credit to Paul for playing a good game instead of trashing and blaming him. I might watch it later if I get a chance.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
God, this season sucks so hard. Normally, I'd think Cody running out the door was a total douche move but I feel the same about most of them. It would have been nice if he'd hugged Mark and Kevin, though.

Mark is about the only one I have left to root for. I still like Kevin but he's not playing the game very well from what I can see. At least Mark can win comps.

I wonder if Paul will get a whiff of how many people think he's ruining this season but I suppose we'll never find that out. This season is giving me NOTHING, lol!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I feel like there was a DE last season that was a total letdown, too.

I left the room during a commercial break and forgot to hit pause, so when I came back Jason had won and I knew it was over for Mark or Elena. That's not a good season when you know who's going home before nominations are announced. And Julie just sounds like an idiot reading her script when we all know who's going home. Twice tonight!

The only consolation I have for this season is seeing people post things like Dan Gheeling's tweet that praised Cody for making the season fun to watch, and reading that many of the other alums aren't a fan of Paul. Someone said Derrick isn't a fan of Paul and his minions, either. Janelle Re-Tweeted something about the new temptation allowing Mark to take over HOH and boot Paul. That made me chuckle.

Is there a lot of hate on Twitter?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
A special show just for clips of things we've already seen? Took me less than 5 minutes to get through it. I thought maybe we'd get to see part of the HOH comp but nope. At least it looked like Paul and his minions didn't get many clips as I watched in FF. Lots of Jessica and Cody?

There was a bit of chatter of voting for Cody as Fan Favorite at the other place.

Hamsterwatch reported that Christmas listened to Raven go over her illnesses last night and I can't even imagine how those people sit through her nonsense any longer.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zingbot was amusing but none of them made me lol. Paul and the minions seemed like they were having fun, though.

Bye, Mark. That's all I've got...

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
So does Kevin go home next? I thought he was after Mark on Paul's boot list. Will the leader of the minions have to reorganize?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They're like a cult. Raven doesn't mind Matt going to the jury house?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: