Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 19
Topic Started: Jun 20 2017, 01:57 PM (2,299 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Josh will go out in a spectacular blaze of crazy, I predict. The others need to stop feeding into it or it could get very ugly.

Paul confirmed just before feeds went down that he is going to tell Mark/Elena. He thinks Elena will still throw hoh (as previously planned) to him. When Jess told her of the rumblings to evict Ramses she said if that happens she will win hoh. She is supposed to have a photographic memory. Jess also told Elena she has the temptation.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kevin seemed to have a special soft spot for Ramses and vice versa. It was actually very sweet.

Elena was kinda set up by Paul to blow that question. Paul specifically in their "study session" misled her about the cities. She said Miami and Paul confirmed that was right then went to everyone else and told them it was Myrtle Beach and she had it wrong and not to correct her. Then wouldnt you know that exact question was the first one asked.....hmmmm.

Paul will probably put up Jess/Cody. He doesnt believe Jess' hex is that powerful so he may do one from each duo just to be safe.

Pauls been doing a lot of damage control. Elena is super salty. Mark is moping. Matt/Raven are doing whatever it is they do. Everyone else is just laying low mostly.

They do BBAD late on Thursday in case the hoh runs long.
Edited by jbrr1212, Jul 27 2017, 11:38 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shes not being specific but she has told him she can keep her and Cody safe if they are on the block. He doesn't believe what she says and thinks theres no way possible she got something better than him. He actually said earlier when someone posed the scenario of her being able to stop eviction that, that would be like a reset week and it wouldn't make sense for them (production) to do that.

Yeah the majority is hating the Paul show. I'm not completely overwhelmed by it yet but I get why people feel that way. I appreciate that hes actually playing the game though unlike a lot of the others.

Matt lasted about an hour before changing shirts lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agree on all counts.

I think I mentioned earlier Paul is controlling the game like Derrick did. It is annoying on the feeds because he is constantly on which bugs people that want to see drama because he keeps a tight lid on everyone. From a game standpoint it is interesting to me. I did quit the feeds earlier than normal in Derricks season and I could see that happening again if this does indeed become the Paul steamroll it appears to be. For now though I am still enjoying the season and Paul.

It always amazes me that a lot of them dont watch the show beforehand. Theres very few this season that have seen more than one season, Paul included. Most of them are buying into Pauls argument that he cant win as the only vet......huh?!?!

Vanessa should have won instead of Steve.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paul is more fun than Derrick. Derrick had to be very careful about how he was portrayed, Paul is a lot more open and personable.

Mark won the temptation comp. Jason is the 3rd nom. Talk now of putting up Jess/Josh or Josh/other pawn to stack veto comp.

It will be fun to see Pauls plan foiled if he does try to backdoor Cody again.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paul called what he thinks is Jess' bluff. Jess/Cody/Jason noms. Drama ensues.....

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paul is trying to intimidate/coax Jess into not using the hex, saying if she saves Cody they will target her next week and she wont make jury. Shes using it no matter what. She was talked out of using the veto last week (mostly by Cody). Paul had little to nothing to do with that except keeping the lid on the fact they were voting out Ramses. Pauls ego is getting the better of him now, he really thinks he can still spin this week to get Cody out.

Jess/Cody had a spat, it lasted a couple hours and they are fine now. She didnt like him getting in Pauls face. Mark/Elena are on the verge of a breakup too. Elena knows hes terrible for her game and shes looking for the exit.

Paul won veto, talking about taking Jason down. Not that it matters lol.

Most will probably be in bed early tonight as they were up all night studying for veto (BB Storm Watch).

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pauls been throwing tantrums everyday of late. The hex thing is driving him nuts. Jess finally spelled out all the details for him this morning. He's still trying to keep her from using it. She is humoring Paul by listening and throwing out terms if she doesnt use it (her safety for 2 weeks and Alex gone next) but I dont think there is any way she doesnt use it. Paul did spill to Jess that Cody wanted to keep Alex/Jason in the game to take out Jess/Raven later. Jess confronting Cody now. Paul is working overtime.

Everyone thinks Elena helped Jess/Cody study for veto (she didnt). Cody is just a robot lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree KMI. Pauls game picked up exactly where it left off so hes the same as he was the end of last season but its very different from early last season Paul. His ego is way bigger, I swear he says "as a vet I'm telling you...." at least 20 times a day. And if questioned he gets even worse and usually ends with an angry "everything I've said has happened so I'm telling you....". Even though he's been totally wrong several times and these idiots just sit there and nod along. Total entitlement.

I like Alex, she was an early favorite for alot of people. Most of the negativity for her stems from teaming up with Paul. Everyone wanted her to be the nemesis to Paul since shes the most competitive and most game to make moves. I still think she has potential to take that shot down the line.

I far prefer Cody to Paulie. Paulie was a loud obnoxious ass. Cody is quiet and robotic and sometimes just watching people have totally one-sided convos with him makes me lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paulie remains an ass outside as far as I can tell. There was a lot of drama with him/Zakiyah until they finally split in Feb. Paulie/Cody/Corey started a clothing line (if u call screenprinting shirts a clothing line) together.

https://www.mytimemycity.com/

In other semi-related news it seems Nicole is working through all the available BB men, she is now very cozily hanging out with Victor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXHBinYBRfs/?taken-by=elfitvic

(i also highly encourage looking at Vics instagram if you are in need of eye candy.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXHLqSmjFi9/?taken-by=coconuts_

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes Paul concocted the plan to "get Cody to snap" he thinks it will get Jess to not use the hex if Cody blows up and proves himself a hothead to Jess again. Its all desperate Pauls master plan. Matt/Jason not comfortable with it. Alex/Paul/Christmas completely onboard with it and coaching Josh how to do it. The others are just staying out of it.

They are dumb!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
This insanity just keeps going. They will probably burn themselves out before BBAD but it might be worth recording. Basically everyone is into it with Jess and/or Cody, lots of screaming and Josh with the pans. Cody remaining very detached, Jess mad but mostly under control. Paul directing every step of the others.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paul seems to believe the fans love the drama no matter what. I think he is using Josh as his mouthpiece to try and avoid any possible backlash later.

Its pretty skeevy stuff going on. They are for sure trying to prey on any issues Cody may have. They went so far as questioning his military service and calling his dog tags fake. Cody handled it all in stride.

DR has apparently told Josh to cool it now.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I heard it. They clearly said America loves Jess and something else after that. I went back with headphones and loud sound and still cant say for sure the second part. Most feeders are claiming they heard Paul is a bully.....maybe.

Some hgs seem to have heard all or part of it because the mood dramatically shifted when we came back from fish. Not sure if it was on After Dark but Cody just kind of excitedly went and got Jess and sent her to the DR after he left DR. He is now parked outside the DR door with popcorn waiting for her lol.
Edited by jbrr1212, Jul 31 2017, 11:18 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like more than a pep talk. She looks like the cat that swallowed the canary and he looks very pleased with himself too. Something went down in the DR for sure. She kept trying to whisper it to Cody but he couldnt hear and she got a "stop that". She did keep repeating 5% so maybe a pay bump?

The bully comment is definitely weighing on Paul.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The POV ceremony is what touched off all the fighting so I'm guessing for continuity they want to show it all together and yes padding.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Editing did Paul (and the minions) a huge favor. They showed none of the stuff about Codys miltary service or accusations of Jess being a prostitute. That was very sanitized.

Not looking forward to this week with who won HOH. Paul didnt get to play but he will name the nominees....ugh.

Small fight right now between Alex/Mark.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep exactly except Paul has mandated that everyone must compete in the safety comp this week.

Oh well maybe I'll be able to get other stuff done this week and stay off the feeds lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The megaphone seems to have tipped Paul off and he has cooled way down on inciting the mob mentality since then. I'm thinking we probably wont see anything close to that from here on. There might still be blow ups but without Paul instigating I dont think it will escalate as far.

Josh is starting to understand the game and think for himself a little. He has a secret plan to backdoor Elena. Curious to see where Christmas' loyalty falls as she is the only one Josh told about the plan and asked her to not tell Paul. For his game its actually a pretty solid idea and his reasoning is solid too. His social skills are clearly lacking but he has a pretty spot on read of the house.

I really want Raven gone ASAP. Everything about her bugs me.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont like Cody/Jess but at this point I'm rooting for them too. I dont want either to win but I need them to stay around to screw with Paul. Cody/Jess are getting the Brenchel edit which helps them be more rootable than they actually are.

Feeds down forever for safety comp....still down. Its rumored to be the haunted house comp they did in OTT which would be super cool. Codys reactions (or not) will be great fun to watch.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Cody safe. Mark, Elena, Jess noms.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Christmas used her temptation to keep Cody out of Veto. Mark won. Some attempts being made to get him not to use it. He might be dumb but he aint that dumb. No idea of replacement yet, maybe Raven. Looks like Jess will go unless Josh can flip the house to Elena.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They are idiots, the whole lot of them. Paul pressured her to use her power. I would have told him to f off. She was reluctant at first but eventually agreed. I dont even know if she actually got to play as it sounds like it was a messy, physical comp. Some kind of cross between spelling and OTEV. Sounds like she got quite the reaction when she revealed it though so she is pleased with herself.

The DR is now putting misbehaving hgs in time out, namely Josh. He got called in last night for roughhousing with Jason and they made him stay in there until everyone had calmed down. They seem to be quite nervous about the level of physicality this season.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Christmas, Kevin and Jason have all made mention about Pauls influence but nobody seems too keen to do anything about it. I'm hoping something changes very soon. If someone doesnt take him out in the double they are the stupidest cast ever.

Watching that comp play out live during OTT was one of the most memorable parts of the whole series for me. I'm glad they kept it for the TV version. Its a fun comp. I dont know how they did it this time but for OTT they started out in the yard and came in did it and went to the HOH and watched everyone who came after. They havent really talked much about what each other did so I dont think they got to watch it but Josh did comment about how much of his HOH basket got eaten so they must have been in the HOH for a while anyway.

Josh is strangely in tune with whats going on in the house but hes such a moron most of the time nobody pays attention. I'd love to see him flip the house this week and get rid of Elena but I dont see Paul letting that happen. But yes hes still unlikable.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL I will probably try to find a stream from somewhere else to watch live. I'm rooting for a Cody HOH just to watch Paul scramble all week.

I had such high hopes for this bunch but they are ridiculously stupid. I just dont get why they are all so willing to play Pauls game.

The comps were great this week.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alex is the new HOH. So yeah another Paul week. Stream sucked so I will have to watch the show again later to see what I missed while it kept reloading....grrr.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jess called Paul out in her speech, that was the only interesting part.

DE next week....yay. No jury battleback....I think I'm okay with that.

Paul still running the show but there are major cracks forming. Could get fun if Cody wins safety or POV.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMI, yes that is Cody, exactly.

This is why no feeds for the first week sucks. So much of the dynamic of the house is decided in those first days and its hard to figure exactly how we got here.

A lot of these hamsters could have a bit of a rough landing when they get out. I'm glad Jess is out in the real world and has a chance to reacclimate before Cody gets out. Even if they dont last outside for long at least she will be there to help ease him back into society, and hopefully help him avoid some of the nastier post-BB trolls.

Paul is slowly realizing he is being portrayed quite differently this season and its not in a good way. To his credit he is dialing the aggression back some and turning funny Paul up. He went on a pretty hilarious classic Paul rant about Jess last night that made me remember why I liked him.

Raven is horrible.....I really, really dislike her. So does most of the BB internet world lol.

Plan seems to be Mark/Elena noms and lots of finger pointing over who should throw the safety comp and be the 3rd nom. Paul wont throw it because he has to be the one to try and beat Cody. Of course all the sheep are in total agreement.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL I know right. Mark won safety, Matt threw it and is 3rd nom. Yes plan is to back door Cody. What would be funny is Cody winning veto and taking Elena down forcing them to backstab someone. I think Matt goes in that scenario. No idea who will go up with Elena initially now since Mark is safe I've only briefly checked in on feeds today.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Matt won veto and will most likely use it to take Jason off the block, yeah these people are so stupid that Matt is going to stay on the block as the veto holder and take down someone else. The other idiots are too stupid to realize that perhaps they should vote out someone else instead of the 1 guy who literally has no friends.

Punishment/reward veto comp. Jason-unitard has to yell "i'm so extreme" when prompted by BB, Alex-camp counselor has to lug around a camp pack and cook hot dogs for everyone when prompted, Paul-skydiver outfit and shackled to another for 48 hrs. he chose Christmas,Matt-veto/Outback dinner, Mark-trip to Colorado, Elena-$5000. Elena taking the money from Alex has ruffled some feathers.

Lots of small moves being made now since they know there is no jury battleback. Business is picking up. They are all anticipating the double this week. I dont think there is any doubt Cody goes 1st but that second one could be fun if Paul doesnt win. I still think they are all too dumb to take a shot at him but there are alot of differing agendas so chaos could happen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: