Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sheila Carter
Topic Started: Jun 13 2017, 03:22 PM (87 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
She's baaaaack! I'll have to check this out for at least a few episodes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It was funny when Katie told her they all thought she was dead and Sheila said something about how she'd heard all the crazy stories, because that last story where they Michelle Stafford play Sheila was pretty crazy/stupid.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sheila says she's back in LA to make amends and came to Katie's to talk to her about being a mediator between Sheila and the Forresters. Katie's back gate was open, so Sheila let herself in. Quinn showed up while Sheila was there, then left. Sheila waited there until Katie came home, which, obviously, didn't go well. Of course, they have to have Sheila at Katie's to make it look like Sheila may be the shooter, so...

Quote:

Had to run over to Wikipedia to refresh... so... who was Michelle Stafford's Sheila then? Whatever...
I liked how the B&B writers scoffed at that ridiculous storyline. I saw someone speculate that it could have Sheila's cellmate, Sugar, who was Stafford's Sheila. I doubt B&B will address the issue again.

Kimberlin Brown looks pretty darn good (she's 55), and she can be so fun to watch. They've showed a bunch of quick flashbacks to her glory days on B&B.
Edited by bilki, Jun 14 2017, 07:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Bold and Beautiful · Next Topic »
Add Reply