Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & the Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of May
Topic Started: Apr 22 2017, 09:15 AM (238 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Apr 22 2017, 09:15 AM
Lauren has an interesting reaction to Scott dating Sharon.
Noooooooo :firemad:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Emmy thoughts
First I didnt watch it. I didnt even remember they were happening until I saw a random post somewhere about it. With so few shows and no tv deal its just not the same anymore. That makes me sad. I dont know what anyone submitted so these are just overall thoughts. I'm including all the soaps in this post.

Steve Burton, really? GH/Y&R voting block I guess. My choice would have been Jeffrey Parise or John Aniston.

Thrilled for Lexi Ainsworth and Kate Mansi, both took alot of flack over the years from the internet fandom and they were finally rewarded. Well earned imo.

Bryan Craig...meh whatever.

Happy for Gina Tognoni. I was hoping for Jess Walton but all the ladies were great so I would have been happy with any of them.

Scott Clifton in Lead Actor was a shocker to me. I would have bet any of the other 4 over him. I might have to look up his reel to see what he turned in that was that good. Either that or the Days and Y&R actors split the votes.

GH as best show.....they all sucked. They could have just drawn out of a hat.

Y&Rs writing team--LOL.

Weird that half of the acting winners and the winning writing team no longer have jobs.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought I commented on Rikaart leaving but it seems to have disappeared.... It took me a while to warm up to his quirky acting style but it has become quite endearing. I will be sad to see him go but I think this is a good time for a rest for the character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply