Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & the Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of April
Topic Started: Mar 31 2017, 08:00 PM (176 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I doubt Adam will stay dead forever, just for a while. I really think tptb were hoping for This Is Us to fail and Hartley would be back. Unfortunately for them (and us) it didnt so now they are kind of stuck and dont want to look silly hunting for yet another recast.

I used to be such a Chloe fan and even a Chloe/Kevin fan but yeah I'm more than ready for all this to explode in her face. They really wrote her into a corner. So are we finally going to find out who Bellas dad is?

I'm ffing Cane/Lily but I do kinda like Juliet so I hope they did have sex an Juliet goes psycho and kills them both....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It has been a really good couple weeks. I am looking forward to may sweeps now. I'm still alot bored with some parts of the show (Reeds music, Cane/Lily, Hillary/Mariah/Devon) but it is vastly better than it has been in awhile.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
As far as I can gather this is just more of the same old Victor crap (though written slightly better). Remember how he was the most horrible person ever when all the kids sued him and again with the Phyllis/Marco stuff and they all sent him to jail. Now its this, I'm sure 6 months from now we'll be on to the next most horrible thing (everyone finding out who Christian really belongs to and Victor knew?). I'm just curious if the writing of this book is a way to redeem Victor in the end or just a plot point to reintegrate Scott.

I'm not at all interested in the twins aged or otherwise lol. I forget they exist half the time and I like it that way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply