Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & the Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of April
Topic Started: Mar 31 2017, 08:00 PM (174 Views)
tx_kittybelle
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I cant wait till chloe gets caught. will adam be recast? I don't think cane really slept with Juliet. I think that's her way of keepin cane under her thumb and tryin to blackmail him. things that make u go hmmmm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tx_kittybelle
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
well I guess adam will really stay dead this time. hopefully Chelsea wont hate nick once he uncover the truth abt chloe. I cant wait till it all comes out. thanx for answerin my question 2buddy4u.

tx_kittybelle
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
yea I wish Hartley would be back too cause I did like him as Adam. I'm glad his show I doin well tho. I like Chloe and Kevin too. they were good for each other. now she's just crazy. I just feel bad that Kevin will be hurt by her again. I sure hope we get to find out who Bella's daddy is. I haven't liked Lily for a long time. now I don't like Cane either. it would be nice if Juliet did kill em both. lol.

tx_kittybelle
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
i didn't know they were gonna give the twins the miracle grow treatment. but that's abt right I guess. I think the only kid they let grow up normally was Camryn Grimes when she was Cassie. I think theres somethin fishy abt Tessa. I guess time will tell. I think Billy is good with Reed too. I have never liked Victor. I wish he would just go away.

tx_kittybelle
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
yea I really hate that nick will be so hurt when it comes out abt Christian. and the twins don't interest me either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply