Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & the Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of March
Topic Started: Mar 4 2017, 12:16 PM (226 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Damn I'm glad they are giving Lauren a s/l. Tracey Bregman is killing it with this Scott stuff, she is on fire. She was backburnered for far too long!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think I might be a fan of NuScott. We haven't seen much of him but so far so good. He's almost a dead ringer for Peter Barton. Good casting! Just please for the love of all things holy keep Sharon far far away.

Oh yeah and can goofy Cane get lost in Japan and never come back. He is grating on my last nerve.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I cant fathom that Lauren would be too happy about Phyllis and Scott either. I dont mind Phyllis taking a cougar turn though.

I know it was due to the writing change but I kinda wanted Cane to become addicted to the pain pills after his surgery. We started down that path then dropped it abruptly when the switch over happened. It would have made him a little more interesting at least. I've always disliked Lily (well at least while Khalil has played her) but I've gotten used to ignoring her. I never really cared one way or the other about Cane but now hes earned a spot on the dislike list too.

Does anyone know what happened to Hunter King? I feel like we haven't seen Summer in eons. They sent her off on that vacation and she hasn't been heard from since.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply