Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Better Call Saul; Season 3
Topic Started: Jan 11 2017, 04:48 PM (912 Views)
Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I doubt they'll do a third series in this universe... they've discussed (half-jokingly, but that is how Saul started, too) a 'Rise of Gus' type show, but I think they could/should fold any ideas they have on that into here...

As much as I love both shows, I am very much interested in seeing what Gilligan does NEXT... he was originally not going be as heavily involved with BCS as he is, but he found he couldn't 'let go'... can't blame him for that..

No official Season 4 pickup yet, but nobody's alarmed... they're probably negotiating how much more there is. Couple interviews with Gould sound like (but it's vague) five seasons might be the right number for them.

My fantasy scenario is six - so BCS and BB match (okay, technically BB was 5, but there was a Part 1 and 2...) and also a matching 62 episodes. Seasons 5 & 6 would give us 12 each instead of 10. Probably not going to happen, but that's my wish.

I really don't think the series ends with our intro to Saul in BB. I think they'll be giving us some BB-era scenes from a different perspective. And I'm sure at some point we'll get more Gene-in-Omaha than just the season-opening scenes.

I was surprised not to see Hank this year... they teased Dean Norris' set visit, but I guess (like Cranston's) it was JUST a visit, not to film anything...

Anybody sampled Claws? Mom says Norris is great, and it's funny..

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I hated that Chuck committed suicide. Perhaps it was too on-the-nose but I thought a heart attack would have been more appropriate for a man who cut all the love from his life. And maybe I'm projecting my own experiences with depression but my perception is that suicide is something that is considered for some time before it's carried out.

Gus vs. Salamanca is the most interesting part of the show for me at this point. I'm not sure I care how or why Jimmy becomes Saul anymore. I'm more curious about how things play out once he gets there.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am not sure Chuck actually committed suicide but rather got himself so worked up that it just happened. In any case I wasn't sorry to see him go.

I thought the beginning of the Season moved very slowly but I did get hooked and really enjoyed it. Mostly I enjoyed Mike story better than Jimmy's and I have to say I enjoyed all of the criminal element more than I did Jimmy's also. I would love to see six seasons and I would like the last season to be about Saul working with some of the criminals. But I guess five would do if they can't pull the storyline off long enough.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Renewed for 4. No word beyond, which is fine, but I kinda sorta thought we might have known how much longer we'll have when the renewal came in...

http://uproxx.com/sepinwall/better-call-saul-bob-odenkirk-saul-goodman-finale-recap-interview/

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I would like to see soul in the early stages of his being sold the lawyer and handling some of the cases before he met Walter White because this show has so many interesting characters. A lot of the characters or I should say most of them other than Hank or criminals but they were so well-written you wanted to see what they were doing and the acting was always superior by all of them.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a15063971/breaking-bad-cast-interview/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: