Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of January
Topic Started: Dec 23 2016, 05:50 PM (172 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Blake Berris in as temp. Spinelli recast

DAYS alum Blake Berris (ex-Nick) will temporarily take over the GH role of Spinelli for several episodes in January, a show rep confirms. Berris was tapped to pinch-hit for Bradford Anderson, who had a scheduling conflict with another project.

Umm I think I might actually like this....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok so I'm caught up on GH now (i know me being current on 2 soaps is a miracle lol) I'm still pretty bored by most of it.

I liked Nina/Valentin in the very beginning but now i just find them creepy and weird, and not in a good way. The little girl playing Charlotte is cute though. Mildly interested in the Anna/Valentin connection.

I'm curious about the Nelle s/l. Who the hell is she? Loved the confrontation between her and Bobbie. Intrigued to see where this goes.

I dont care who killed Tom. He deserved it.

Alexis needs to get sober, not a fan of drunk Alexis or the way NLG plays it.

I like Finn/Hayden but I'm getting tired of the mystery disease. Move it along...

Enjoy the Curtis/Jason stuff. I think I already read a spoiler on who the mystery woman is though and I'm disappointed in that so I'm not excited about the payoff for the sl. Hopefully they find a way to keep Curtis/Jason together beyond that. Maybe they can take over Sams non-existent PI business.

Wish they would have let Nathan/Maxie get married. I dont care about Claudette.

Dillon/Kiki....meh whatever.

Glad I got caught up but its far from must-see tv. Oh well on to catching up on Days. I'm so far behind on it I dont even remember where I left off lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Jan 20 2017, 12:22 PM
2buddy4u
Dec 30 2016, 12:38 PM
jbrr1212
Dec 28 2016, 03:31 AM
Blake Berris in as temp. Spinelli recast

DAYS alum Blake Berris (ex-Nick) will temporarily take over the GH role of Spinelli for several episodes in January, a show rep confirms. Berris was tapped to pinch-hit for Bradford Anderson, who had a scheduling conflict with another project.

Umm I think I might actually like this....
I agree, should be interesting
Wow, I was really disappointed at BB playing Spinelli, it was almost like he put no effort into it at all!
I missed this post before and meant to comment on that. It was VERY disappointing. I get why they wanted Spin in those scenes but it didnt work at all with BB. Its funny, on the old ABC board people would do "dream recast" threads and almost universally those who didnt like BA wanted Berris for the recast. Wonder where those people are now lol. It was shockingly uninspired.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply