Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of January
Topic Started: Dec 23 2016, 05:48 PM (252 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ok so I'm caught up except for Weds. show (SHOCKING, i know lol) and I have a few thoughts.

The writing definitely took a drastic turn with the new regime. At least the characters sound like themselves again, mostly. There are 2 major exceptions to that....Jack and Victor. WTF is up with Victor turning into a marshmallowy cream puff overnight? Really he's now retiring and spending his time calling Nikki baby and cooing at the children, huh? I get that he needed some redeeming but this is just too much. I wonder how EB feels about this sudden turn of events. And Jack is now a mean, indignant bully with no conscience. Did the new writers get their script names mixed up or what. Its very weird to me.

Yay for Lauren finally getting story!

Happy Gloria is back.

Not sure yet how I feel about Nick/Chelsea, i dont see much chemistry there.

I enjoyed the New Years gala, that felt like a good old soapy thing. Glad Mariah finally got one over on Hillary, I was getting tired of the catty back and forth over the silly show. That s/l has a little more bite to it now at least they have real reasons to hate each other.

The Devon accident creates some interesting drama.

So is that the end of Dylan and he's just gone or are they going to kill him off? I think its fine either way as long as he stays gone.

I'm not sold on the new kid drooling over Ashley. It would have made more sense for him to drool after Abby at least.

Not sure why they SORASed Reed. There are no other kids his age and the few younger-ish girls there are he's related to. I dont hate the kid playing him though, so we'll see.

So far I see improvements but theres still a ways to go.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks 2buddy!

I like Walt Willey but I have really had enough Sharon for awhile. They really need to give her a rest. She has been frontburner for so long with all her angst I get exhausted every time she comes on the screen. It seems like they should have done this story a long time ago though.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is true the balance is very good right now. I hadnt really thought about it but you are right the cast is pretty small especially in comparison to Days and GH. Maybe the other 2 should take note of that and get rid of a lot of people lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply