Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of January
Topic Started: Dec 23 2016, 05:40 PM (139 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vivian Jovanni Leaving Days of our Lives

Actress Vivian Jovanni, who began playing Ciara Brady on Days of our Lives in October 2015, has left the long running soap.

During Jovanni's time in Salem, her character Ciara dealt with the death of her father Bo (Peter Reckell), was raped by her stepbrother Chase (ex-Jonathon McClendon), and developed feelings for her boss Chad DiMera (Billy Flynn). Currently, Ciara is fighting an attraction towards her good friend Theo Carver (Kyler Pettis).

When asked to comment on her departure from DAYS, Jovanni was upbeat.

She told Serial Scoop, "My experience at Days was phenomenal! Everyone there, from the cast to the crew, is professional and nurturing of new talent, which was a real blessing. Perhaps most rewarding was hearing from the fans. I don't think I can over state the fact that Days fans are truly special. Their love and loyalty makes it all worth while."

Continued Jovanni, "The decision to exit was mutual. At this point in my career I wanted to pursue other interests. Yet, I am eternally grateful for the opportunity, love and support I received from everyone at Days and the fans. I'm really excited about the future and what's to come in the world of Days of Our Lives."

There's no word yet on when Jovanni will last air, or how Ciara will be written out of the soap.

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/12/vivian-jovanni-leaving-days-of-our-lives.html

Sorry, not sorry....I never did get used to her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL I'm still a little salty about it too.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Now dont quote me on this later but I think this might actually be a good move. RCs writing style fits Days (way more than it did GH) and he can write solid stories. He needs someone to keep him focused though or he gets erratic. Maybe the new "consultants" can do that. Still behind but I am slowly getting caught up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply