Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of December
Topic Started: Dec 2 2016, 12:08 PM (228 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Today was new Head Writer Sally Sussman's first day. The scenes with the Abbotts were great! Even the audio flashbacks with John's voice gave me goosebumps. Reminded me of being a teenager and making my lunch just in time for Y&R to start.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

(loved Terry Lester in the role)
Oh, that's funny. I was thinking about Terry Lester, too, during some of those scenes. I used to love re-imagining a Jack Abbott scene with Terry Lester back when I still enjoyed the show. It's not that I dislike Peter Bergman, either, just that TL was so fun to watch.

Quote:

I think someone needs to remind Jack abt his affair with Jill.
Now that you mention it, I'm a little disappointed one of the girls didn't call him out on this at the breakfast table. It would have been a great point to end the scene and then cut to Jill and Billy talking.

I might watch Thursday's show. I'm pretty sure Sussman created Lauren's character, so I'm a little curious about what we'll get with Lauren (and Michael, I guess).
Edited by bilki, Dec 8 2016, 01:19 AM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Dec 8 2016, 03:18 AM
I'm still 3+ weeks behind but i might just scrap all of that and start from now. I'm ff most of it anyway.
The story of your life, lol.

Terry Lester's Jack was a lovable scoundrel, whereas Bergman's is more of a stuffy corporate type. I think that's why Bergman's Jack isn't as likable.

Today was pretty good, too. Aside from Phyllis and Michael, it seemed like it was all characters from the 80s and their kids. Gosh, we're all getting old, lol!

I was a big fan of Victor and Ashley back in 80s, so it was cool to see them share a scene like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply