Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~The Young & The Restless Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of October
Topic Started: Oct 1 2016, 08:31 AM (300 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yay can we finally get real Jason back on GH now?!? Dylan has always been a snoozefest and as much as I like Billy Miller hes just not Jason. I know not likely but a girl can hope. Glad the baby story is hopefully over soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep the FOJ (friends of Jill) are all probably pretty worried now. Hunter King and Jason Thompson land on that list. JT can stay, HK I really dont care.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm like 3 weeks behind and barely watching but I agree its long past time for the Sully/Christian story to be done.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
LOL no worries I read the spoilers every week so i knew. I'm actually watching live today to see the fallout.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nah you know me and spoilers, nothing is ever a surprise lol. Dylan will be gone soon enough so I'm not really investing much in his side of the reveal. More interested in the Nick/Sharon side and wanting Sharon to suffer.

OT--kitty have you heard from gbelle lately? I was so thinking about her the other night when her beloved Cubs finally won the world series. I lost her email or I would have reached out to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Young and the Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply