Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of August
Topic Started: Jul 29 2016, 12:30 AM (160 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 1st

Monday: Jordan inquires for Andre's assistance on a case that is being worked on; everyone is left to wonder what danger may be awaiting them; Curtis interrogates Nina for information regarding Franco.

Tuesday: Jason reenters the scene and brings some new information to the group; Liz goes on the defensive for Franco; Kristina shares secrets with Morgan.

Wednesday: Dillon shares his feelings of disappointment with Valerie; Scott and Lucy drink a bit too much and get reacquainted; Kiki begins to believe that Morgan might be having a manic episode.

Thursday: Valentin is shocked by the discovery he makes; Dillon receives some bad information from Darby; Maxie and Nathan share some news about their wedding plans.

Friday: Sonny gets in the way of an escape attempt with Spencer; Jax threatens retribution if Carly does not stop what she is doing; Julian pleads to Ava for help with the legal situation he found himself in.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 8th

Monday: Kiki sends a warning to Ava to keep out of her business; Carly tries her best to keep the peace; Franco is given some unpleasant news; Liz gives Jason a warning to back off.

Tuesday: Bobbie has a birthday celebration for herself; big news causes her party guests to have strong reactions; Lulu shares shocking news with Hayden.

Wednesday: Morgan has a confrontation with Ava; Finn shares secrets with Hayden; Michael pleads with a newcomer.

Thursday: Alexis needs Julian's help; Laura secretly overhears a conversation between Kevin and Lucy; Jordan has an offer to make to Andre.

Friday: Lulu brings up her unfinished business; Liz traps Franco into a corner; Finn has some serious accusations to make; Kristina is very upset with Alexis.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 8th

The bad luck keeps coming for Franco when he receives some unwanted news. Jake tells Jason about Liz’s relationship with Franco. Jason’s not happy about the news that Liz is spending so much time with his enemy. However, Liz tells Jason to back off when he questions her about Franco. Look for Liz to get some support from an unlikely person. While Jason is confronting Liz, Sam is in the hospital due to her fainting spells and gets treated by a familiar face. What is causing Sam’s ailment?

Lulu delivers the shocking news to Hayden regarding what happened on Cassadine Island. Look for Lulu to have some unfinished business. Meanwhile, Laura overhears a conversation between Kevin and Lucy. Could the growing relationship between Kevin and Laura come to a halt already? After the ordeal in Greece, Ava and Laura share an unexpected bond. Ava doesn’t get a warm reception from her daughter though who is angry that her mother suggested that Morgan leave her alone. Kiki tells Ava to stay out of her business but don’t look for Ava to listen. Later, Morgan confronts Ava about her manipulation. Things get even worse for Ava when she finds her home in a state of disarray.

A young woman shows up to Bobbie’s party. Who is the party crasher and just how is she connected to Port Charles? The guests will have some big news to react to.

Kristina issues an apology but is she saying “I’m sorry” a bit too soon? She doesn’t know that Alexis pushed Parker away. Will she find out what her mother did? Look for Kristina to become furious with Alexis.

Sabrina discovers a familiar face is working at GH.
Finn confides in Hayden.
Finn makes a serious accusation.
Michael makes a plea to a newcomer.
Alexis asks for Julian’s help.
Jordan makes Andre an offer.
Carly keeps the peace.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 15th

Monday: Carly shares an interesting introduction; Ava begins to feel the tension between Morgan and Kiki; Michael is shared some surprising information.

Tuesday: Carly tries to get Nelle to stay in Port Charles; Dillon tries to deflect Ava's attempts at manipulation; Ava tries to learn some new information by eavesdropping.

Wednesday: Alexis tries to get ready for an important hearing; Molly and Kristina have a conflict; Tracy and Laura understand their common bond.

Thursday: Maxie and Lulu talk about the plans for the wedding; Alexis shares a confession with Sonny; Valerie stumbles onto some important information.

Friday: People's feelings are hurt as confrontations run wild; Paul decides to bring Jordan with him; Jake (?) and Liz bear their souls to each other.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ingo Rademacher on his whirlwind GH return: “I could have been nicer”

General Hospital's Ingo Rademacher (Jasper “Jax” Jacks) opens up about his short-term return to Port Charles and the change of attitude he's experienced between now and when he started 20 years ago.

Two weeks have gone by since Ingo Rademacher returned to the beloved role of Jasper Jacks (a.k.a. Jax), and General Hospital viewers have no doubt felt the nostalgia of Port Charles's past. The actor himself has seamlessly stepped back into the white knight's shoes, but he feels quite a difference from when he originally took on the role back in 1996.

"I was in my mid-20s, when you think you know it all," he tells Soap Opera Digest. "What a world of difference that was. I was single and it was all about the work, putting my head down and working as hard as I could. Now it's [trying to] work as little as possible and spend as much time with my kids [eight-year-old Peanut and four-year-old Pohaku] and my wife [Hawaiian native Ehiku] as I can."

Despite that, Rademacher says he appreciates his GH role now more than he ever did. "Having been away for really the last five years, I do kind of look back and go, 'Yeah, I could have been nicer,'" he admits. "I was always easy to work with, I think, but now I look at it and go, 'You know, it really is a great job, to be an actor on a daytime show.' You have a different attitude when you step away from it for a while. Sometimes you forget how lucky you have it; some actors lose sight of that when they keep going to work every day, year after year, so it's nice to kind of see it from a distance, from a different perspective, a more mature perspective."

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 15th

Ava thinks Morgan is bad news for Kiki and is willing to go to unscrupulous means to separate them. When Ava witnesses tension between Morgan and Kiki will she find an opportunity to turn things in the right direction? And will she be able to use Dillon as a key player in her plotting? Dillon gives Ava the brush off. However, Ava’s manipulations may not be necessary after all when Kiki and Dillon find themselves in familiar circumstances. Ava overhears on a private conversation.

A nerve-racked Alexis prepares for an important hearing. Julian’s other baby-mama, Olivia insists on having her voice heard at the hearing. With the evidence at hand, will things go as expected or will there be a surprise twist? Nina asks Curtis for help and later pays Alexis a visit.
Valerie makes a pivotal discovery in the hospital murder investigation. Will it be case closed? What better way to celebrate a job well-done for Curtis and Val than by taking their relationship to the next level.

Sam tells Jason that they are going to have a baby. The couple are elated to be expanding their family but cautious about the possibility of complications. Sam finds out if she also has malaria. Will the Cassadine curse rear it’s ugly head?

Franco and Liz make amends and come to a decision. Will they move forward with their budding romance? Later, a supportive Franco is there for Liz in a time of need. Jake and Liz have a heart to heart discussion. What is the subject of their conversation?

Maxie and Lulu discuss wedding plans while Dante and Nathan reunite. Later, Nathan and Maxie have a shocking revelation. Will this discovery effect their wedding plans?

Kristina does not take kindly to Molly’s intervention.
Sonny and Alexis discuss family matters.
Laura acknowledges a common bond with Tracy and later, her feelings with Kevin.
Carly makes an introduction and urges Nelle to remain in Port Charles.
Finn seeks out Hayden.
Paul takes Jordan to task.
Michael learns more about Sabrina’s past.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 22nd

Monday: Ava devises a menacing plan to put to action; Liz is the recipient of a strange package; Nelle comes to Carly's aid.

Tuesday: Morgan and Sonny form a connection; Liz needs Franco's support; Kevin and Laura have a night out together.

Wednesday: Molly tries to end her mother and sister's feud; Naomi gets an unsettling phone call; Finn and Obrecht have an explosive argument.

Thursday: Carly and Nelle become much closer as people; Andre shares words of wisdom with Jordan; Laura lets Kevin know what's on her mind.

Friday: Liz takes on a weighty decision; Hayden shares some unhappy information; a mother and daughter begin to reconcile their differences.

Mon 8/22
Ava comes up with a dark plan; Liz gets an unexpected package; Nelle tries to help Carly.

Tue 8/23
Morgan and Sonny have a serious conversation; Liz looks to Franco for support; Kevin and Laura go out.

Wed 8/24
Molly plays mediator to her mother and sister; Naomi gets a disturbing call; Finn and Obrecht butt heads.

Thu 8/25
Carly and Nelle bond; Andre advises Jordan; Laura talks to Kevin.

Fri 8/26
Liz struggles with a major decision; Hayden learns some bad news; a mother and daughter start to make peace.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Tristan Rogers Returns to GENERAL HOSPITAL!

Tristan Rogers is bringing Robert Scorpio back to GENERAL HOSPITAL beginning on Friday, August 26!

The actor is slated to appear on the soap for a short arc, but admitted he couldn’t reveal too much about the storyline surrounding Robert’s return. “I don’t know how much I can say about it at this point,” Rogers told Soaps In Depth. “So I’ll probably divulge nothing. That’s the safest way to be!

“There are three distinct stories I seem to be involved in,” he teased. “And that’s okay because that’s the way the character always was.”

While there are no details regarding the length of Rogers’ latest stint on GH, he should be weaving in and out of those storylines for a little while. This means that the actor will be appearing at the same time on both GH and on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, where he plays Colin.

For more from Rogers about what's coming up, don’t miss the ABC issue of Soaps In Depth magazine on sale Monday, August 29!

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
GH's Maurice Benard debuts new film; hints it could be his ticket out of Port Charles

GH's Maurice Benard debuts new film; hints it could be his ticket out of Port Charles

General Hospital star Maurice Benard's (Sonny Corinthos) haunting new film, The Ghost and the Whale, is now available for viewing on Amazon.

If you're ready for a whale of a good time, then you'll want to check out the new suspense film starring General Hospital star Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos).

Titled The Ghost and the Whale, the Gaudioso twins-directed film follows the story of Joseph (Benard), a man with bipolar disorder who went to sea with the love of his life and returned alone with a story about how a whale killed his beautiful Annabel Lee. The mystery deepens upon Joseph's exoneration in her disappearance, while a reporter stirs the pot of suspicion and the wrath of a vengeful family.

"Remember to leave your review after watching," Benard tweeted along with the news that the project, executive produced by his wife, Paula, and also starring James Gaudioso, Jonathan Pryce, Madeleine Hamer, and Monica Keena, is now available for rent and for purchase on Amazon.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the week of August 29th

Mon 8/29
Hayden confronts Liz; Paul has some crucial questions for Andre; Ava makes a difficult realization.

Tue 8/30
Monica and Finn attempt to keep order when the hospital loses power; Nathan and Maxie receive guidance; Nina has news for Claudette.

Wed 8/31
Ava has a surprise request for Paul; Diane advises Alexis; Finn defends Hayden.

Thu 9/1
Jordan makes an arrest; Sabrina has a sincere conversation with Michael; Carly resolves to help Nelle.

Fri 9/2
Nina is overcome by emotion, prompting an outburst; Sabrina inspires Monica; Naomi gives Franco a warning.

* Hayden confronts Liz.
* Paul has some crucial questions for Andre.
* Ava makes a difficult realization.
* Monica and Finn attempt to keep order when the hospital loses power.
* Nathan and Maxie receive guidance.
* Nina has news for Claudette.
* Ava has a surprise request for Paul.
* Diane advises Alexis.
* Finn defends Hayden.
* Jordan makes an arrest.
* Sabrina has a sincere conversation with Michael.
* Carly resolves to help Nelle.
* Nina is overcome by emotion, prompting an outburst.
* Sabrina inspires Monica.
* Naomi gives Franco a warning.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »
Add Reply