Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of July
Topic Started: Jun 25 2016, 08:55 AM (427 Views)
2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the Week of July 4th

Monday July 4:
Hope and Aiden are headed towards making love, but the memories are too much for Hope.
Andre reveals to Chad that he didn’t find the letter; Abigail gave it to him.
JJ confronts Chad about Abigail.

Tuesday July 5:
Theresa reveals to Brady that she fell asleep while she was out with Tate.
Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her.
Kayla admits to Steve that she still isn’t ready to move forward with him.

Wednesday July 6:
Nicole questions Chloe about her relationship with Deimos.
Shawn is concerned about his relationship stalling with Belle.
Chloe reveals to Philip that Deimos is returning to Salem.

Thursday July 7:
Chad has a conversation with "Stefano" who tells him Abigail may not be what’s best for Thomas.
Andre reads an article about a downed private plane, this strikes up an idea…
Chad still doesn’t trust Andre but pretends to be on his side.
Kate worries that Deimos has returned to seek vengeance for her attempt to drown him in the river.

Friday July 8:
Summer sits on a plane leaving Salem, and cries of a baby are heard right nearby…
Aiden and Hope make plans to return to Salem as she apologizes for things not going as they’d planned.
Rafe grows increasingly suspicious of Aiden.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Drake Hogestyn temporarily sidelined after fall at home

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/drake-hoges...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
New Alison Sweeney (Sami) interview; Lumi/EJami fans, HBO reunion and Murder She Baked

There's a new interview with Alison Sweeney for the Canadian airing of the latest "Murder She Baked" movie. She talks about her movie character's and Sami's similarities/differences, the Last Week Tonight appearance as Sami as well as the loyal LUMI fan base: http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/06/alison-sweeney...

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the Week of July 11th

Claire chides Ciara over her feelings for Chad.
Chad spirals out of control.
Chase has an epic meltdown.
Theo and Claire share a warm moment.
Jennifer turns to Doug and Julie for advice.

Monday, July 11
Theo and Claire share a warm moment.

Tuesday, July 12
Chad and Jennifer butt heads over Thomas’s well-being.

Wednesday, July 13
Kate and Deimos set the record “straight” with the authorities.

Thursday July 14:
Chase has an epic meltdown.

Friday July 15:
Theresa lashes out at Brady.
Summer goes on the run.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
JOHN-PAUL LAVOISIER OUT AT DAYS

John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip) is headed out of Salem. The actor, a fan favorite as ONE LIFE TO LIVE’s Rex, joined the soap in 2015 and first aired in December. He will finish taping this month and make his on-screen exit later this year.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jonathan McClendon (Chase) OUT!

Even though Jonathon McClendon is currently airing as Chase on DAYS, the actor revealed that it’s been several months since he last shot an episode. He posted on Twitter, “It’s true guys…#days has not contracted me for any episodes in multiple months. It was a real pleasure being on@nbcdays.” The actor made his first appearance on October 21, 2015.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I kinda liked what they were doing with "Philip and Belle", it was at least a little interesting...then poof her and Shawn were back together. The rumor is that JKJ is coming back, but I'm not sure if that's true. That got started because Chloe is back and needs something to do. The show needs some major overhauling and quick.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Jul 7 2016, 10:18 PM
Now if JKJ is coming back then I care about Phillip, JPL not even a little. I just dislike him so much I pretty much hit ff everytime he comes on. I heard all along that JKJ had no interest in returning but I REALLY hope that has changed and he does. The Belle/Shawn reunion was super rushed and blah.

I'm a couple weeks behind but I ff most of the show anyway so I'm not really eager to get around to catching up. I mostly just put it on while I'm watching the Big Brother live feeds and run through a few eps here and there.

Has NuAbby started yet or do we know when she does? I'm curious about her.
KM's last day on set was in June, so I'm guessing it will be a little while yet. Days is still taping so far in advance.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Part of the negotiations to renew Days thru 2017 was that they only tape three months in advance, (I presume they did that in case they wanted to cancel the show). So maybe new Abby will show up before then.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the Week of July 18th

Monday July 18:
Shawn deals with the aftermath of the explosion.

Tuesday July 19:
Brady and Theresa confront Summer in Las Vegas.

Wednesday July 20:
Rafe and Hope remain trapped.

Thursday July 21:
Brady questions Victor’s involvement in Tate’s kidnapping.

Friday July 22:
Kate moves out of the mansion.
Deimos asks Nicole for a fresh start.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Comings and Goings

Leaving:
- Summer and Fynn in July.
- Belle in September. Shawn was supposed to leave too but the show got stuck with BB because of his contract.
- Theresa in November.
- Philip in December or January.
- Chase was never a contract player but they stopped using him months ago according to JMC.
- Blanca wrapped up recently according to XD who didn't have a contract either. She will still air for a few months.

Returning:
-Sonny in July. Confirmed on contract.
-Clyde, Laura in September (I think).
-Abby (Marci Miller) in November. Confirmed on contract.
-Kimberly, Shane, Eve, Valerie, Nancy at some point in the fall.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
More Spoilers for the Week of July 18th

Monday, July 18, 2016
Aiden attacks Andre.
Shawn deals with the aftermath of the explosion.
Hope and Rafe's fate is determined.
Blanca is haunted by her past.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Frantic Shawn continues his search for Hope and Rafe.
Hope's condition worsens.
Brady and Theresa confront Summer in Las Vegas.
Maggie opens up to Julie.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Rafe and Hope remain trapped.
Rafe experiences an intense nightmare
Rafe's love for Hope is tested.

Thursday, July 21, 2016
Hope has a medical crisis.
Aiden stands by his innocence.
Summer makes an emotional appeal to Theresa.
Brady questions Victor's involvement in Tate's kidnapping.

Friday, July 22, 2016
Steve joins the search for Tate.
Brady and Theresa are at odds with one another.
Kate moves out of the mansion.
Deimos asks Nicole for a fresh start

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Spoilers for the Week of July 25th

Monday July 25:
Aiden puts a new plan in motion.
Eduardo receives a chilling message.
Blanca and Gabi bond.
Adriana urges Rafe to stay away from Hope.

Tuesday July 26:
Nicole witnesses Deimos’s softer side.
Claire puts the breaks on her college education.
Shawn and Belle are at odds with one another.

Wednesday July 27:
Fynn pulls Kayla into a kiss.
Jade and Joey grow closer.
Steve confides in Eduardo.

Thursday July 28:
John gets a lead in Tate’s kidnapping case.
Theresa has a revelatory dream.
John and Brady question Deimos in Tate’s kidnapping.
Sonny and Paul share a moment.

Friday July 29:
Steve begins a new, unexpected career.
Joey deals with the aftereffects of killing Ava

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ken Corday interview. Leann Hunley return. Other spoilers

Less than a year after celebrating its 50th anniversary, Days of Our Lives is set to celebrate another milestone today: 13,000 episodes. Glamour was invited to cover the celebration with an exclusive interview with executive producer Ken Corday (whose parents, Ted and Betty Corday, created the daytime drama) and with on-set photos (check back for those later). That's not all: The cast will also travel to Nashville, Tennessee, on August 27 for a Q&A and talent signing—a city that Corday lauds for its passionate fan base.

But first, it's time to celebrate in the fictional town of Salem. Many familiar faces will be returning for the epic milestone—and there will be surprising new story lines later this year. "We are a family, and the show reflects that with the families on the show," says Corday. "It's a great, great honor to be able to thank everybody [on set] and recognize everyone's contributions." Of course, celebrations are fun and all, but we know you're dying to find out what's to come in Salem and which fan favorites are returning. Here, Corday fills us in on what to expect and how the show is upping its game before next month's Olympics.

Glamour: Congrats on 13,000 episodes! Go ahead, pick a favorite. [Laughs]

Ken Corday: Impossible! [Laughs] There have been so many great ones. My favorite thing about it is that it’s constantly changing.

Glamour: How do you watch the show? Have you already seen it by the time it airs or do you watch it at night when you get home?

Ken: I can’t watch it when it airs because I’m working and there are too many distractions happening. I go home and watch it at night top to bottom by myself. Sometimes I’ll see rough cuts before they air if there’s something big to look at, but I do like to watch the show every day with commercials.

Glamour: Days celebrated 50 years in November and now you're coming up on 13,000 episodes. What would your parents say about this incredible achievement?

Ken: They would be flabbergasted. My father unfortunately passed away before the show was a year old, and he didn’t expect it to go more than a few years, which is why he convinced Macdonald Carey and Frances Reid to sign on in the first place, so they could go back to doing theater. My mom and dad would be extremely proud. They would both be over the moon.

Glamour: How much cake do you eat on the set for the celebration?

Ken: Well, to be honest, I’ve had celiac disease all my life, so I’m not supposed to eat cake or anything with wheat in it. We don’t have a gluten-free cake, but I will always have a couple bites of the cake because you have to have a bite for good luck. I'm superstitious.

Glamour: What's it like being together with this legendary cast?

Ken: Trying to get the cast and crew behind that cake is always a real trick. It’s really incredible. Such a honor. And then they put the cherry on top last week because the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is giving me a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year. [Ed. Note: Deidre Hall just got her star earlier this summer. Click here for those photos].

Glamour: Congratulations! They'll have to close down Hollywood Blvd. I'd imagine every possible actor will turn out for that one.

Ken: Thanks. They'll have to get bleacher [seating] instead of chairs. [Laughs] That will be a big day.

Glamour: So many fan favorites will be returning soon, including Patsy Pease (Kimberly) and Charles Shaughnessy (Shane). What can you reveal about their storyline?

Ken: They don’t start airing until after Christmas. We are really way, way ahead, and we’re going to try and get closer to air time, but we do eight shows a week, so…I’m thrilled, but especially those two did not miss a beat walking on the stage. It was like they never left. Charlie had been gone longer than Patsy because she has made a few appearances at weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs, etc. Charlie’s transition was seamless. It’s a good story. It’s interwoven with Hope’s story, and it’s great. There are more surprise returns from the past to come. Leann Hunley (Anna) will be back in Salem [as well].

Glamour: Are these long-term appearances or short ones?

Ken: You know, they come in for two or three months and then they go away and then they come back, and there’s a little mystery cloaked in it. We’ll even see some other characters that were as popular in the past, but I can’t let that one out of the bag.

Glamour: And we should note there are more returns to come, outside of already reported return appearances from Matthew Ashford (Jack), Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura), and others.

Ken: Yes.

Glamour: Drake Hogestyn (John) had a terrible fall in a freak accident in early May. Any update on how he's doing?

Ken: We wish Drake the best and hope to see him back on set soon.

Glamour: Rafe and Hope have sizzling chemistry, but their road to be together has not been easy. What can you preview for Rope fans?

Ken: The fans are clamoring for Rafe and Hope to be together, and we know that, but we don’t want to get there instantly. Aidan’s reappearance was a big hiccup in that, but we’ll get there.

Glamour: Melissa Reeves and Billy Flynn had some incredible scenes together last week. What can you preview for Jennifer and Chad?

Ken: Stay tuned on that one. We have a new Abby, and she’s wonderful. There was a lot of great chemistry with Kate Mansi and Billy Flynn, and he’s wonderful. The proof will be in the pudding. We’ll see [the new Abby] air after Christmas.

Glamour: What story line are you most excited for fans to see?

Ken: There are two: the one with Chad and Abigail and JJ and Gabi. They are very vibrant and good actors, the young future of the show. I’m very excited about the story Nicole will have coming up with Chloe and Deimos and with Brady and another huge return from the past. Again, a big surprise, and a great part of Nicole’s past and life experience in Salem. It’s a baby story, and those seem to work well for us.

Glamour: Is there one that will shock the audience most?

Ken: I think that will. Who’s baby is it will be a shocker.

Glamour: And the teens?

Ken: The teens continue to be the teens, and I think we have pushed the envelope with them initially by having them on the air a lot around the time we hit 50. They’ve taken more of a side stage role, not backstage, but side stage, to players that have more impact. Not to say they don’t, but they have to earn their bars.

Glamour: Olivia Rose Keegan—a.k.a. Claire Brady—is such a find.

Ken: Yeah, she’s very vibrant; she’s wonderful. The camera loves her. It also loves the other three too. We’ve got a great Theo, Ciara, etc. They’re all great buddies in real life too.

Glamour: The Olympics will interrupt Days for a couple weeks until it returns at the end of August. I'd say a cliffhanger is in order, right?

Ken: We’ll certainly end on a cliffhanger. We’ll come back with a real bang.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply