Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 18
Topic Started: Jun 14 2016, 06:07 PM (4,060 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Only 12 hamsters? Isn't that less than usual?

I thought it odd that the one guy was shirtless in his picture.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The London room is fun. Love the red phone box. I like the wall in the living room that makes it look like there's a plane in there with them.

Isn't there someone just about every season who has made some kind of gay slur? I wasn't offended by any his remarks, probably because I didn't feel any real hate behind them. When they introduced a gay character on The Walking Dead I couldn't even finish reading all of the hate-filled tweets.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
When do the feeds start?

Da'vonne makes me laugh when she isn't wallowing in self-pity. She kept saying she didn't "come here to do this" but did she really think BB was going to roll out the red carpet for her to play the game however she pleased? There's twists every season, and they often suck in the early part of the season.

In Da'vonne's defense, though, Paul is really awful. He annoyed me the most of all of them.

I'm so sick of the gay caricature but I know it goes with the territory.

I groaned a little when Paulie said he had never waited so long to get picked for a game but I liked him, otherwise.

I really enjoy Nicole, and I'll be disappointed if she's the first to go, but I'd forgotten how much her voice annoys me.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was worried Nicole would be the first to go but once I saw they had to climb around on those little islands I figured she had an advantage.

Does Victor have a thing for blondes? His "strategy" meeting with Nicole was hilarious.

I'll have to watch the rest of the episode later.....

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The funny thing about Corey is that he made a comment about having a bromance in a creepy-ish tone on EP1 of the televised show. I think it was directed a Paul. He seems like one of those guys who has some degree of same-sex attraction but hates himself for it.

Maybe I'll find the goat story on Hmasterwatch....

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Protesting too much?
My thoughts are leaning in that direction, lol.

Seemed like the show was kind to Jozea with his edit. They showed that he was smart enough to tell the other guys to put Frank up if they won the Road Kill challenge.

Paulie has nice legs. I don't remember Cody being as douchey as Paulie seems to be but I forget most of what happens as soon as the season ends.

I wonder if there's a change of those pixel outfits. Seems like they'd get stinky after a day or two.

I'm intrigued by the potential of the 8Pack alliance but I thought they were getting a little ahead of themselves with all the enthusiasm and the patting-on-the-backs.
Edited by bilki, Jun 26 2016, 10:00 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The goat story....
Quote:

Things went south when Corey told a story about his buddy being drunk and buying a goat, spraying it with lighter fluid and trying to set it on fire.. it wasn't clear to me if this was in Corey's group/guys house he talked about pre-show but no matter.. there was no mention of him or anyone trying to stop it, and Corey told the story like it was a big joke, so funny, and the goat was cowering by the fireplace - Flashback 6/25 11.05pm

I guess I didn't realize BBAD is on POPTv. They're kinda boring right now. If there was an alcohol delivery tonight, I can't tell who's been drinking.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm seeing that Bronte is making comments about sending James back to Hong Kong. Ugh.

Da'Vonne, James and Zakiyah reacting to Jozea thinking that Michelle won the Road Kill challenge gave me a good laugh.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jozea is such a fool. I wonder if Julie was laughing on the inside during his "exit" interview.

Is this the first time they've had them compete to get back into the house? I know there have been votes in past seasons. Be nice for Glenn if he was able to win his way back into the house, though it seems likely that they'd just send him right back out.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Watching BBAD gives me a sense of how boring it might be in the house. Some of these conversations feel like they're trying to say something just to fill in the quiet. Rambling and more rambling.

It does sound like Tiffany may be turning her alliance against her.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was impressed by Paulie's POV word, and that he said that he loved spelling. Perhaps he's a good guy under the bravado.

The spelling challenge has become one of my favorites.

I don't think I'm a fan of anyone on Bronte's side of the house but her winning HOH would likely make things more interesting.

Unless they can pull off a backdoor scenario, it might be difficult to get rid of Frank.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was amused by Natalie telling Victor to be nicer to girls in her goodbye message. Was he the one making comments about her weight?

That was a good challenge to mix things up and give someone else a chance to win HOH.

Why is Frank "shooting himself in the foot" like that? Is he trying to get evicted?

Quote:

It appears Tiff and Paul will be the noms.
Interesting. I thought Paul was kinda on her side of the division in the house. Does Bridgette have an intended target?

Edited by bilki, Jul 8 2016, 07:18 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'd forgotten that Bridgette and Frank were on the same team. I didn't think she had the backbone to stand up to the house or make any big moves, so it makes sense that Frank is running her HOH.

I wouldn't mind Tiffany sticking around for awhile longer, as it seems she stirs up some drama. Wouldn't care if they sent Corey packing.

It will be funny if they have all guys competing to get back into the house.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Do you think there's a romantic undertone to Bridgette and Frank's relationship, jbrr? I was watching BBAD last night and they seemed quite chummy in the HOH room by themselves.

Paul started to make muffins for them just before I went to bed.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I imagine it's difficult to get that perfect mix of shit stirrers, likable hamsters and those who have a strong game-play strategy. Maybe it was my mood but I enjoyed watching BBAD more the last time I watched it than the first couple times I tried.

Bronte's BIG reveal was an eye-roller. All that crying over being a wizard with numbers? You'd think she was going to tell them she was related to Alison Grodner.

That POV comp was fun. What were those cups made of? Those explosions looked intense.

Torn between her alliance and whatever is going on with James is the most interesting Natalie has been since the season started.

Bridgette and Frank suuuuuuure are cuddly in that bed together.
Edited by bilki, Jul 13 2016, 07:50 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's nice to go into a Thursday show not knowing with near certainty who is going home. The close votes are more fun than the near landslide votes. My perception is that there weren't as many landslide votes in the earlier seasons but perhaps it's because I didn't follow the feeds as closely. Season 6 (still my favorite season) was when I got addicted to the feeds.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wasn't there a 5 girl alliance that Tiffany was a part of a week or so ago? I think I forgot about it until the girls started talking about keeping Tiff. So many alliances with this group, and I've given up trying to remember who's on what team.

Sheeesh, that was close with Frank almost winning HOH.

I recorded BBAD, so I'll give it a look a little later....

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
So should they have kept Bronte? How annoying that Tiffany told Frank everything after they plotted to keep her in the house, especially because he was the one trying to get her out! I guess it makes them more fun to watch.

Has Tiffany really been ostracized for the last 2 weeks, or is she just being melodramatic?

Paulie drops a lot of F-bombs during game-talk conversations.
Edited by bilki, Jul 15 2016, 06:17 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

But meanwhile, she already heard whispers that she would go up AGAIN, and knew she didn't have anyone's loyalty or support. (Paulie - we kept her for one reason - to win that HoH and get Frank out. She failed, she's gone.) So she reasoned that getting Frank clued in would help take the target off her and get the big fish targeting each other - Frank Vs the House at minimum.
Oooooooh, that makes sense. It did sound like Paulie was talking about putting her up again during that F-bomb conversation. News travels fast, lol. And if they're all trying to avoid her, I can see why she would think telling Frank would send him charging in their direction. Sounds like she doesn't have much to lose. I didn't realize she was that far on the outs with her alliance.

How often do they get in trouble for talking about Diary Room conversations?
Edited by bilki, Jul 15 2016, 08:21 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

"You are not allowed to talk about production/DR." announcements
I was curious about how often they get the announcements. I've heard the "production/DR" one the most. Paul got the only singing one I've heard, so far. It must be difficult not to talk about production with the very people you are sharing the experience.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Seeing it happen on screen made me even more understanding of why Tiffany told Frank. And, how annoying to have those girls come in and want to talk to her about it after they'd been ignoring her for weeks.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Michelle is becoming quite a nasty little troll.
Sounds delicious! Tell us more!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, jbrr and KMI!

Most of what I saw on BBAD last night was Frank and Michelle working out in the backyard. A little of Da'Vonne and Zakiyah cleaning the kitchen. Paul and Paulie playing pool. Didn't see Tiffany at all and I wondered if she would be sleeping, though it would have only been around 10 pm in the house.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Battle Back would be more interesting if it seemed like any of them could get anything done once they're back in the house. Listening to them talk about who they'll target just made me laugh because it sounds like they have little to no idea of the current dynamic in there. Hopefully, at least maybe the competition will be fun to watch.

Jozea is such annoying, little stereotype.

Why does Paulie want to look like Paul???
Edited by bilki, Jul 21 2016, 09:31 PM.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Does that mean Victor was given some kind of safety for the week, or is James that intent on getting Frank out? I can feel myself already hoping that Frank wins the POV, lol.

I liked Victor and Tiffany's puzzle comp. Tiffany should have stuck with her plan to start from the bottom. Probably better that Victor won, though. He seems to have a better social game.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Usually, knowing who's going up kills most of the tension for the Sunday show but as soon as I saw James promise he wouldn't put Birdgette/Frank up it got a little more interesting.

I'm assuming Michelle won't use the POV. Is the next 4 days just waiting for Frank to get sent packing?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

The game needs him at this point otherwise this season could end up being a complete waste.
There we go thinking alike again. Without Frank, Da'Vonne is about the only other one to make things interesting. Good grief, what will there be left to watch once the both of them are gone. Unless James decides to finally step up his game.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Totally off topic but....do you still watch any of the Housewives shows, jbrr?

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Reality Blurred is reporting about the Fall season as if it's almost certain, claiming it will air on CBS All Access.

Is there at least one girl in the house who could rally the remaining girls and organize a functioning girl's alliance? Da'Vonne maybe? Paulie is nice to look at but a boy's alliance sounds like a snoozefest.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They were being such snots in trying to keep Frank and Bridgette out of the secret room.

I was surprised Frank hugged anyone but Bridgette on his way out until he explained that his final plea was just a joke.....which made me think Da'Vonne sounded petty in her goodbye message to him. Probably all for 'entertainment' value.

It was too good to be true that Frank would pick the round trip ticket.

Nice way to drag out the HOH winner until Sunday, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: