Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 18
Topic Started: Jun 14 2016, 06:07 PM (4,065 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm behind in getting into BB mode this season. Haven't checked out much beyond their pics. I think Codys brother will be outed right off the bat. They look way too much alike. Vanessas sister looks like her too but not quite as much as Codys brother. I think she will be outed soon too though because once the hamsters figure out the first one they will be looking for others. One of the girls said in her write up the she avidly watches the feeds so it shouldn't be that hard. I also noticed one of the guys last name Arroyo and wondered if he might be JennCitys brother but I cant find anything in a quick search so probably not. I remember so little about her except that she slept all season lol.

Not sure how I feel about coaches, I didn't love it the first time but that season ended up ok. A lot will depend on who the coaches end up being. I can't fathom the thought of Van/Derrick in the house together. That could lead to serious exhaustion trying to watch feeds.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bye Glenn......

Tiffany sounds so much like Vanessa it kinda makes me do a double take everytime i hear her. She looks like her but the voice and speech patterns are exactly the same. Lets just hope for my feed watching sake she doesnt talk as much as her sister did. And yes I'm almost positive James saw pics of Tiff during Vans HOHs.

I liked Nicole the first time so I'm ok with her being back. James is James, its ok too. Not really sure why we got Davonne back (and so quick). Outside of her blow-up with Audrey and figuring out the twins, I dont recall her being especially noteworthy or interesting....weird. Frank looks soooo different, is it just the haircut or something else? I know alot of people didnt like him on his season but I didn't mind him. He wasnt a great strategist but he was great in comps. He fell victim to Dans mist. He seems much quieter and somewhat smarter in the little we've seen thus far. I could have named a dozen other former hamsters I would rather have had back but I dont hate any of them so thats something I guess.

None of the newbies have impressed me yet. Victor is nice to look at. Jozea and Paul are both annoying and way too cocky. I wasnt a Cody fan and Paulie is following in his footsteps. The girls havent gotten much screentime yet so I'll reserve judgement for now. Well except helium voice who I'm almost sure will drive me batty lol.

15 mins til live feeds!
Edited by jbrr1212, Jun 23 2016, 11:49 PM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The pixel coverups are kinda skimpy but I dont think they are skimpy enough to not be shown on tv.

Jozea is a total tool. Everyone hates him and Vic is not far behind on the hate totem pole. Those 2 along with Paul think they are running the show....they are stupid! I call them the 3 stooges. Paul who was the most offensive on tv is the least offensive of the 3 overall.

The 5 girl alliance is called fatal 5 Tiffany, Day, Nicole, Zakiyah, and Michelle. It is a smaller offshoot of the 8 person that also includes James, Frank and Corey. Paulie is loosely affiliated with them but hes too busy romancing all the girls and looking for a bromance. The girls seem pretty solid for once and if they stay tight we could have our first successful all girl alliance. Most of the house knows about Tiffany being Vans sister.

The 3 girl alliance Natalie, Bronte, Bridgette (powderpuff girls) are silly and are basically planning to float to the end. Bronte and Natalie really trying to go the showmance route. Though they swore the will not vote for a guy to win. I dont see any of them sticking around for very long.

Frank seems to be a totally different player this time around. Hes literally unrecognizable in every way. It seems he won the new comp maybe called "roadkill" (they arent allowed to talk about it yet) and thats how Paul got nominated.

I think Nic/Hayden are over. Someone (Vic or Jozea?) last night referred to him as her ex-lover. She has asked everyone not to mention him and thanked all the others for not bringing it up and got pretty upset when whichever stooge brought it up did so. She also referred to herself as single multiple times.

The 2 am meeting never really happened. It was all very silly and nobody really knew what it was about or who was invited or not. Jozea then decided he was too tired to do it so they canceled it. I have a feeling it was supposed to be a Devin type of meeting, all bluster no substance.

They have picked players for the veto comp. but comp hasnt happened yet.

This group has potential to be interesting so far.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The 3 stooges are still very anti-vets and want nothing to do with them. Everyone else has blended pretty well though. The powderpuff girls were on the newbies stay together train until last night but they are realizing that train is coming off the tracks so they were making plans to befriend the vets more to aid in their floating strategy. I think the 4 vets are still a very strong core 4 (Day, James, Nic are especially tight) but the newbies are making inroads and vice versa.

Paul won the veto. Much chit chat about the replacement 3rd nom. Some know Frank won the roadkill comp, some do not.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jozea finally had his meeting it was dumb. A very awkward game of truth or dare happened. Lots of talk of the powderpuffs being bullied for their votes. Currently Paulie is calling Jozea out on the meeting and his bs. Paulie is smarter than he lets on, hes handling this like a seasoned pro. The stooges still think they are running the show and they are totally clueless. Jozea really might be the biggest d-bag to ever play this game. I really hate him and not in a love to hate kind of way. I hope he doesnt get wind that the blindside is coming, that will be FUN.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah pretty much. The 3 stooges are especially clueless, Jozea didnt even realize they vote to evict someone, he thought they vote for the person they want to keep. He has admitted the only thing he watched was a Frankie compilation video on youtube.

Other than the vets and sibs Michelle is the only other person who really knows the game. Zakiyah (who is probably one of the prettiest hamsters ever), and Corey are being coached/helped along by the vets. Zakiyah could be a real sleeper threat this season, I like her low key game so far, she gets along with everyone and she is soaking everything up like a sponge.

The powderpuffs seem to have watched some past seasons in sequester. They are all three playing a classic floater game. Not the best strategy but at least its a strategy. Bridgette is making slight inroads with the vets even though she will be the replacement nom. I think she will last the longest of the 3.

I always forget how long the first week seems to be. I really want to see a blindside on Thurs. just to see the idiots dumbfounded faces.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah all the vets have expressed that sentiment. They got a very lucky draw.

Not much noteworthy stuff today. They got alcohol for the 2nd straight day. Paul got drunk.

Tiffany not only looks and sounds like Vanessa she is playing the EXACT same game. Its deja vu. Same erratic emotional behavior, using the same phrases, questioning people the same way, setting up her human chess pieces the same way (michelle=liz, nic=shelli, paulie=austin, day=audrey, frank=clay, she's still looking for her steve..maybe james) its all very clear. Its really crazy to watch. Day is starting to see it and there is a slight crack developing in that alliance.

Hot and heavy showmance brewing between Zakiyah and Paulie. Corey/Nicole have crushes on each other, no showmance just yet but lots of grade school flirting.

Jozea seems to sense he needs to dial it back a bit so he was pretty subdued tonight. Though he is still clueless on what is happening and thinks hes safe.

I'm enjoying Day 2.0. Shes playing a much cleaner game this time around. She also seems to be having more fun and that makes it more fun to watch.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've been super busy the last couple days and havent gotten to watch much feeds. I did see the goat story told by Corey. I dont think Corey is a terrible person. I think hes just a dumb frat boy jock with some repressed feelings. The story was bad and I dont know why he even brought it up, except that they were drinking and talking about stupid things people do when they are drunk. He should have just kept that one to himself.

Bilki yes Cody was douchey too, remember he was the one constantly flirting/petting with married Christine. I actually like Paulie more than Cody.

The 8-pack is trolling Jozea which is pretty funny. He still has no clue.

Day is getting antsy about Tiff. Shes also sketched out by James making friends with the powderpuffs.

Thursday will be fun.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Total bitchfest night in the BB house. They got alcohol again and once their buzzes wore off they all got nasty. Nothing major just lots of snark and bitching.

Vic has major issues with wasting food, not sure what thats about but he's nutso about it.

Its shaping up to be guys vs girls.

Paul is an ass. I hope he goes next.

Lockdown starts tomorrow for the hoh comp building.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Bronte is a witch. Thats her go to insult/smack talk about James. Shes also made several other not so nice comments about others too. I'm not a fan.

I haven't rooted against one side of the house so much this early in a season since season 6. The stooges and powderpuffs are just so dumb and obnoxious I cant deal.

Big blow up between Frank/Tiff tonight. Frank told Natalie that Josea was probably going home and the rest of the 8 pack kinda freaked out about it. It mostly blew over but in true Vanessa fashion Tiff tried to interrogate Frank about it again and Frank stood up to her which led to lots of tears and drama from Tiff. It all settled down but Tiff is definitely Van 2.0.

Even after all that Josea is still clueless that he's leaving. He's convinced Day/Zakiyah wont turn on him because "they are the people of color and Day was voted out by all the white people last season so she wouldn't align with them again" . He is threatening lots of fireworks in the event something happens and he leaves.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes he said that multiple times. He kind of conceded last night that if for some reason Jozea went that the other 3 (paul, vic, bronte) would just have to keep it together and get revenge and win all the comps the rest of the way. Paul likes to talk a big game about punching people and acting out but I doubt he actually would. He might blow up and yell a little bit but then I think he will realize how much he doesnt know the game and adjust his strategy. He seems to be the one this season putting on the character for tv. Hes smart and very rational at times, but when he knows the cams are watching he turns into angry rocker guy.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Paulie is the new HOH. James threw the comp. Lots of quiet scheming but nothing really happening as of yet. Noms will likely be some combo of Bronte, Paul and Vic.
Edited by jbrr1212, Jul 1 2016, 03:47 AM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
No Paulie has no idea about 8-pack, though there is much worry among Day/Nic/Zakiyah that Tiff may tell him to create drama. Paulie has his side bro alliance with Corey/Frank. He is also very bonded to Zakiyah. He and Tiff have some sort of bond but I dont know if its just the sibling thing or if its a real alliance. Theres not really much worry about alliances right now as its still basically one side against the other.

Paul and Bronte are the noms with the plan being to backdoor Victor. Paul and Bronte both know this is the plan, though they had to explain to Paul the concept of backdooring someone.

I think whoever gets back in will be sent right back out pretty quickly unless they get some sort of safety. They must have been told at some point in the early going that someone pre-jury coming back was an option as it has been a topic of conversation all along. Day even commented she was nicer to Jozea in her goodbye than she wanted to be in case he came back. Pre-jury returns haven't happened often enough that they should have been thinking that way without it being mentioned.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It is much more chancy with 3 on the block but they are convinced it will work, because idiots. Paulie seems to have been set on this decision from the get go. He talked to the boys and Z quite a bit and batted around the idea of putting him up directly but that talk was brief and Paulie always brought the convo back to backdooring him.

Vic won the roadkill (some sort of math/counting comp) and put up Tiff which led to much Rousso drama, paranoia, and tears of course. Plan is for her to throw POV (unless Vic gets picked) and the bd plan remains in effect. Vic wanted to nom James but realized he had no chance of getting the votes to oust him so he went with Tiff instead. Paul is still clueless as to how the game works, Tiff had to explain to him why she couldn't win the veto and take herself down. For a guy who is apparently pretty smart in other areas of life he is slow on the uptake in this game.

Other random musings of the day... Jozea was recruited from casting for Americas Next Top Model and claimed he had dinner with J-Lo. James confirmed for us tonight that Liz/Austin split up (i suspected this when they werent interacting during the Price is Right special). Bronte tried for 2 years to get on BB. Bridgette bakes the best cookies ever but her doctor boyfriend refused to sign the release for the show. Natalies dream is to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. One fish cannibalized another during the 5+ hours we got to admire them during the roadkill comp.

Veto comp Sunday.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Because she was the nominee of the roadkill winner (Victor) and he would then get to name the replacement so the backdoor plan wont work. One of the other 2 have to come down allowing Paulie to name Vic as the replacement.

Day and Zakiyah are the 2 picked to play veto along with the noms and hoh.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
This group is kinda boring. I think thats why BB has been giving them a fair amount of alcohol. This bunch are late night schemers so most of that happens after AD goes off.

Yeah Tiff is rubbing people the wrong way but Frank is putting himself on the hotseat currently. He is on a rampage to get Tiff out but in pushing too hard for that he has managed to raise too many red flags with the others. They know Tiff is a wildcard but the girls (Day, Z, Nic, Tiff, Michelle) are hardcore about getting Frank out now. He outed the 8-pack to Paulie and the girls are none too happy about it. That coupled with his lack of manners and barking orders have made him public enemy #1. James is leery as well. I really want to know where Paulie stands, hes playing smart and holding his cards close to the vest.

This week will go as planned but next week could get interesting depending on who wins HOH.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Frank is playing way to hard way to early. Not sure why he ramped it up so much this week but its coming back to bite him big time. The rest of the 8-pack+Paulie seem to be game to bounce him in the next two weeks.

Paulie is a much better player than Cody but its kinda hard to really compare the 2 since Cody had a very dominate player in Derrick to lead the way. Paulie often references Codys advice and things he did on his season during game talks with others so thats definitely a factor. I am really enjoying his game thus far.

Day is doing a stellar job of laying low and flying under the radar. Total 180 from last season. There are some flashes of old Day but shes keeping a lid on things quite nicely.

I remember someone making that comment to James and James responding that way but I honestly dont recall if it was Corey or Paul.

Tiff did say that to Nicole. Nic was teasing her in response to Tiff teasing Nic about showmancing with Corey. I didnt see it as a big deal and I dont think Nic did either. Z is showmancing Paulie way more than Tiff. I dont get a showmance vibe from Tiff/Paulie at all. They will lay their head on each others laps occasionally while chatting but not much beyond that.

Coreys jokes are dumb and tiresome but the cat thing was clearly meant as a joke (obviously not funny). I outwardly cringed as I heard him say it knowing how much heat it would bring after the goat thing. He does often speak very lovingly about his dogs and how much he misses them. Not that that makes his other animal remarks any better but I really think hes just a big dumb goof.

I feel a house blow-up coming soon. Too many people telling too many different lies. It should be a really fun next couple weeks.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They are definitely talking backdooring Frank either the normal way or via a backdoor roadkill nom. They wont put him up directly, they are scared to take the shot unless they know they can get him.

I am 50/50 on whether I like roadkill or not. The first week was fun with all the speculation of who it was when the other side didn't know it was Frank. This week its kind of a waste. When the winner doesn't tell everyone its much more fun.

Frank has ordered James and Corey/Nic to throw the HOH comp for their teams tonight. Michelle will be the one throwing it instead.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think some are seriously considering pulling the trigger on Frank this week. James/Paulie are getting more on board with doing it sooner based on Nic/Day planting the seeds that Frank is angling to get them out and not including them in his numerous F4 deals. Who actually wins HOH will be the key. I think if someone has the balls to go for it the rest of the house will jump on board willingly.

Paul is much more tolerable without Jozea. He's actually a pretty deep intelligent guy. He learned very quickly his asshole tv persona was winning no favor and dropped it thankfully. He still has moments that make me scratch my head but not nearly as many. I wouldnt be opposed to him making jury now.

The team thing is dumb and I'm ready for it to end ASAP.

Derricks dad lives in TX close to James and thats the connection there. He says that he sees Derrick every time he comes to visit and sees his dad very often. I think he knows Cody but I dont think theres a big connection there.

That convo was very hard to hear with Nat/Bronte. I'm not exactly clear on what she said and i had headphones on and sound up. She was definitely hinting at something but I didnt actually hear her say "me". They were discussing how they thought there were 4 relatives, 4 vets, and 8 newbies. Tiff confirmed to them about Van. So they know about her and Paulie and after saying they thought there were 4 they were trying to figure out who the other one might be, implying they knew who the 3rd was. I do recall Nat joking early on that she was someones cousin but I dont recall who she said and I wrote it off as a joke. I find it hard to believe CBS wouldn't be dying to tell us if there were others. They like to try and get us invested in the hamsters in any way possible so I would think they wouldn't keep that secret, but maybe. Button boy is kind of a pain in the ass this year.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
A little drama in the house tonight. Day is thisclose to losing it on Frank. James is almost as close. Frank has been going around slapping her and Z on their butts and saying rude stuff to them and Nic. Tonight he told Day to "shut her damn mouth" then just after that when she was already mad he slapped her butt again and she lost it. She yelled at him a but then ran to DR. Frank of course thinks she was just having a rough day and it really wasnt anything he did. Meanwhile in the midst of all this Corey was informing James that Frank was making comments about Day and James' kids. This set James off. They opted not to tell Day about it knowing she would completely freak out and probably hit him and get expelled. Paulie/Corey are also getting pissed about the stuff he is saying and doing to the girls and planning to talk to him about it. It simmered down but the boil over is coming......

It appears Tiff and Paul will be the noms.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Victor made some questionable comments to Nat but she was mostly just bitter that he ended their mini showmance and "dumped her on tv" (though it was all before the feeds even came on) then there was "dategate" with Vic/Nic. I'm still not exactly sure if Vic asked Nic out post-show or not but either way there mere mention of it sent Nat into major bitter betty mode.

Frank is Frank and therefore an idiot. Paulie talked to him and he apologized to Day (he doesnt think she accepted it and then he started throwing her name out to Corey and others). He has now vowed to keep his hands to himself at least. He says thats just how he is and treats his family and gf the same way. James finally told Day about him bringing up their kids too. She handled it well but the vow is now to take the shot at Frank ASAP. They seem to be getting along ok for the moment.

Bridgettes target is Franks target which of course is Tiff. Paul is a pawn and the least likely to be mad about being put up. Bridge got the snacks and letter and Frank got the power. Frank also won Roadkill again and nominated Bronte. He told most everyone except Paul, Tiff, and the powerpuff girls I think.

If Tiff or Paul win veto Bridgette says Corey will be the replacement. Its not clear yet if noms stay the same whether Tiff or Bronte will get the boot.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Bridgette is Franks pet he plans on dragging through to the end. She was informed tonight about his antics with Day and she kinda turned on him now. She is a bit of a feminist so shes not cool with that at all.

Corey going would be fine with me but it likely wont happen. It will be Tiff or Bronte. I just want Tiff to stay because it irks Frank so much. I cant take a whole lot more of Vanessa 2.0 though so if she went it would be ok too. Bronte and the girls are the only ones that pose any resistance to the big alliance so watching them get picked off isnt much fun. Brontes voice bugs me less these days but I think maybe she was really exaggerating it in the beginning because theres times now when she has almost a normal speaking voice.

James/Nat are showmancing a little. They are cute. Sadly it will probably come back to bite him the same way his crush on Meg did last year. At least Nat is returning his interest.

In other news the guys cooked burgers for the house tonight. They were not done so I expect plenty of sick hamsters tomorrow for the veto comp.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They are very chummy but both claim to have significant others. Theres definitely a bit of chemistry there but there has been no action as far as I have seen. He talks about her being like his little sister. She allowed him to sleep in HOH with her after proclaiming for the last 3 weeks she wouldn't share a bed with any guys. He was being extra nice to her last night because he felt bad about injuring her ankle during the POV comp. Its a weird situation for sure.

They did a good job of portraying some of Franks bad behavior on the show tonight. I do wish they would have shown Paulie pulling him aside and their talk. Thats the only reason he apologized at all. He has been being nicer to all the girls.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah thats pretty much true. They do gametalk alot but they seem to have the same convos over and over. This week has been all about voting Tiff out and scheming to get Frank out next week. I am seriously considering canceling my feeds at the end of the month just because I feel like I am watching them less this year than ever before. I'm hoping when the big alliance has to start breaking up things will get more exciting but I'm not holding my breath. At this point Paulie is my pick to win. His game is head and shoulders above the rest. The others are just coasting along. Day is doing a nice job and I think she will get pretty deep but her game will get messy when she has to pick which way she really wants to go. She already has F2s Nic, James and Zakiyah. The rest of them have shown me almost nothing in terms of smart gameplay.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brontes big secret reveal was ridiculous. It was so ridiculous when I watched it live, I thought there was no chance they would air it. The bit they did air was very heavily edited because it took her a good 15 minutes to get it out and the other 2 were shrieking and giggling so much she barely got it out at all.

I always enjoy that POV comp. Its fun to watch them get pelted in the face. They were washing glitter off for days. I felt bad for Tiff having to try and get that all off in the cold have-not shower.

Nat still bugs me but I do have a small soft spot for her and James. I'm sure its just a silly showmance but they make me smile with their cute little flirting and they seem to genuinely like each other. I have a sliver of hope he'll finally get the girl this time.

The hamsters have been busy the last couple days. Paranoia and lies have become the habit of the week. The vote has flipped and it now looks like Bronte will be leaving the habitat this week. Its gone round and round many times but as of now Z, Paulie, Nic, Corey, and Michelle will be voting Bronte out and Day, James, Nat, and Frank will vote Tiff. Day initially attempted to flip the vote and was shut down by Nic/Paulie but Day caught Nic in a lie and Nic is freaked out by her now. Nic then lied to Paulie to turn him on Day. So now Day is on the outside of the alliance of 5 and has been replaced in that 5 by Michelle. Frank is also targeting Day so if Frank wins HOH or somehow ends up safe next week Day could be in big trouble. Frank, Bridgette, and Day are in the danger zone right now. The 5 have all agreed to keep the flip quiet (there is some debate whether to tell Day or not) and then deny how they voted so the paranoia will be at an all time high tomorrow. The facial expressions during the vote reveal should be fun to watch. Tiff is planning a gotcha type speech for her live plea now since she was told by Paulie, Nic, and Corey that Frank thinks she is going home. They of course denied that that was ever the plan.

Paul is becoming one of my favorites. After a very rough start he is overcoming his lack of game knowledge and starting to entertain me. I could do with a few less shouts of "pissed" and "friendship" but his rants about Frank and Bridgette are laugh out loud funny (sometimes mean but funny anyway).

Paulie is attempting to play Derricks game but he's not that good at it.

This weeks HOH comp is the memory one where they showed them the pics and they will have to answer questions about them. Much studying and quizzing ensued and they have all settled in for a good nights sleep.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Michelle will stick with them for at least awhile I think she sees them as a shield moving forward. She seems to be keeping the secret about the flip at least this far, she had the opportunity to tell Day but didnt. I really cant figure out her strategy, as the only real fan of the game I had high hopes but shes kind of disappointing me. I cant figure out if its really a strategy or shes just so excited to be on BB that she forgets what shes doing/saying.

Production is scrambling for sure. There were several very late DRs last night. Michelle and Z in particular didnt even do their goodbye messages until the wee hours this morning. It might have even been after AD went off so 3am(et) or so. Consensus among everyone was that this was quite strange. I think the DR probably does enough prompting of what if X goes or what if Y goes that they will have enough to edit together something cohesive, they will just have to do it more quickly than they would like this time around.

I think Bronte will go based on how things were left when the hamsters went to sleep. I usually dont watch feeds on Thurs because its mostly cleaning, primping, and fish. I will browse the recaps and flashback if anything happens but it hardly ever does. Looking forward to a fun live show and AD might be worth watching/recording tonight.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
James and Day were filled in on the plan to keep Tiff. The vote is still a planned 5-4 with Bronte leaving and everyone denying. I worry with this group someone will screw up and forget who they are voting for and accidentally send Tiff home lol. They are planning to tell Paul just before they go live to avoid him feeling out of the loop even though he cant vote.

Season 6 was the best season and still my favorite too. Thats the first year I bought the feeds. I have gotten them almost every year since. I think I skipped one or two when I didnt particularly like anyone. My hubby laughs every year when the first commercials for BB start airing and says well I'll see you in 3 months. Then he asks me everyday whats new in the BB house and I have to give him a recap.....he's such a closet BB addict!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Get some coffee and find a good detailed recap because this is a night of feeds gold! Tiff and Frank finally compared notes after a bit of a blow up and now they both know everything. Tiff is pulling a brilliant Vanessa act. Paul providing great comic relief on the other feed giving play by play to the boys upstairs. FINALLY these hamsters are giving us a show.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep those were Fatal 5. None of the girls have even mentioned that alliance in a couple weeks lol.

All the good stuff happened way after After Dark went off. There was some talk during it but all the fighting was after. They were still going when I finally gave up and went to bed at 7am.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The get the production/DR warnings ALOT. Especially this group because Michelle is constantly asking questions to the vets about stuff that happened on their seasons and what production did about it which triggers the warning every time. I would say on average it happens at least 15 times a day combined for both warnings if not more. There have been more stern warnings given in person in the DR for repeated violations. Earlier this season Day alluded that she heard something in the DR about Tiff to Nic/Mich/Z and she was called in and then forced to recant her story to all 3 of them and recite what appeared to be a scripted quote from production about not using production as a strategy and them not affecting the game.

Tiff/Paulie had some sort of fight while feeds were cut just a bit ago. Tiff confirmed she put up a guy (most likely Corey?). Should be confirmation here shortly as feeds were just cut again likely for the RK nom ceremony.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: