Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother; Season 18
Topic Started: Jun 14 2016, 06:07 PM (2,676 Views)
blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
A new article from The Hollywood Reporter with some minor spoilers, but not about the hamsters.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-house-tour-903441?utm_source=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
that very true it was a shock that a plan actually worked. So do we like this roadkill thing or is it a waste of a twist?

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
If it is only on All Access I'm out. No way paying to see Big Brother especially when there are so many other things to watch during regular tv season.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
An 8-people alliance though is unrealistic. I hope that BB decides to do something to end the Paul/Paulie thing, but knowing this show they'll try and fail as usual.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
good we may finally get another man out of the house, it was getting ridiculous.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maybe people were concerned that Nicole would be a pawn, and they wanted to make sure that this wasn't an option.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I should have suspected the timing was insane again on BB. So all those votes meant nothing how great, I think what they should do is say person whomever won, but since they aren't in the house anymore this other person gets the package. The jury member then get some special prize for the sequester like a special call that is monitored to home so they don't get swayed for voting in the finale.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm pre-empted too tonight. I have no idea if I'll get the show tomorrow yet, will have to see. I may just try and find a live feed of the on air show as people provided that last week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply