Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Big Brother; Season 18
Topic Started: Jun 14 2016, 06:07 PM (4,049 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah Paulie was there for Ziggy Marley and he did only play the one song. They were expecting more.

I looked back over the past 5 seasons and there have been 3 with 2 double evictions 17, 16, and 14. 13 and 15 had one true double and then another where there were 2 evictions in one week but not the same day.

There has been a returnee from jury in all of the last 5 except 14 but that was the coaches season with the reset and Willies expulsion.

I dont recall 2 ever coming back before but its possible. It hasnt happened in the last 5 but could have before that and I just dont remember it.

Paul won the veto and since Mich put him up she will name the replacement. They are debating heavily between Nic or Corey.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Jigsaw-from-Saw voice giving the directions to this HOH comp is funny.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
James has started to subtly push his evict Vic agenda.

Mich told NiCorey one of them is going up and probably will get sent home though she was present during James talking about sending Vic out. I think she wanted one of them to fall on the sword for the other and volunteer to go up. They didn't bite on that. She is definitely angling to be the third to whatever pair may survive the longest.

They are all still discounting the jury return.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mich put Corey up.

Nic/Corey officially consummated their BB showmance. There was lots of giggling and swearing it was just cuddling but the deal was definitely sealed.

Paul is snippy with everyone and they are all snippy with him.

Not much else happening just pranks and tales of the outside world.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Are Nicole and Corey saying that they're 'dating' or are they just friends with benefits?

They're actually making me laugh on BBAD tonight with their pranks. Playing the hot/cold game as Paul was trying to find a shoe on top of the refrigerator, and throwing flour, baby powder (?) and ice cold water on Corey while he tries to take a shower. At least it seems like they're having fun with each other.
Edited by bilki, Aug 24 2016, 12:08 AM.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just friends with benefits I think. Though she is talking about taking him on the trip she won. She's way more into him than he is to her.

They have been having a pretty relaxed fun time the last couple days. Vic seems to sense that he might get booted again and is handling it well. Paul realized his full court press was causing tension so he has backed off but he's still pretty on edge internally. You can see him at times working really hard to keep it together.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
jbrr1212
Aug 24 2016, 03:08 PM
She's way more into him than he is to her.
Further evidence to my theory, lol.

I think I'd kinda love it if they give Victor the boot and he boomerangs his way back into the house again.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I love Vic, but I am actually hoping he gets the chance to make BB histroy and return twice. Write him the check then.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Agree. Victor getting evicted twice and returning twice would be neat to see.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep we are all on the same page re:Victor. It would be neat and he would be super deserving of the win.

Vic/Paul have launched a plan to save Vic by getting James/Nat/Mich to believe that Paul/Vic have had a falling out and Vic will help them go after Paul if James votes out Corey. The girls are buying it, James is on the fence. I'm sure the 3 will have a convo late night so I will update if they are able to sway him to keep Vic.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The jury segment was hilarious. I would've loved to see live feeds of that this week. Surprised Z didnt jump back in with Paulie, maybe she really did smarten up.

Big blowup with Paul/Mich (and others) just before feeds went down for live show. Still lots of tension between them.

Vic/Paulie were the last 2 jurors. Vic won and jumped off shortly after. Day/Z jumped off together first.

Nic/James/Paul were the final 3 overall. James gave it to Nic but they were both up there awhile after Paul fell. They went 2+ hours.

Vic is a comp beast. I'm guessing even if somehow he doesnt win the game we will see him again in the future. He has cemented his place in BB history. Good for him.

Not thrilled about a week of listening to Nic whine as HOH. I know James was hurting a bit but I wonder how much longer he could have held out. Nic was begging hard for him to throw it to her. Shes annoying me alot this season. Oh well at least she and Corey will have lots of private "cuddle time" this week lol.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
"That's OK...I'll be catty, I'll be petty, you still have a short man's complex..." DaVonne was so funny in that jury segment.

Paulie's attitude towards women makes me wonder if it was handed down from his father.

Congrats to Victor for winning his way back in the house again. Sucks that Nicole won HOH. Is there any way she won't put Paul and Victor up? Maybe she'll go after Michelle?

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
She wants Michelle out. NiCorey made a F4 deal with Paul/Vic last night. She also promised James/Nat safety. I think she is planning on putting up James/Mich with Mich as the real target but letting Paul/Vic believe James is the target. Corey is pushing hard for them to stay with Paul/Vic he's all about the guys. Nic is on the fence as she really likes James but not so much Nat and hates Mich. Not sure what Nic would do if she had to break a tie. Everyone is very noncommittal until after the care package arrives because they all think its going to be some huge game changer like an HOH takeover, diamond POV, or the power to cast the sole eviction vote. They are going to be disappointed lol.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Corey won the care package. In true Corey fashion he has no clue what to do with it.

Still much debate about noms. Mich remains the target but now she is considering putting Paul up next to her instead of James. Who knows what she will end up doing....

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Did Zakiyah get an aired diary entry on last night's show? I didn't notice one.

It seemed like a really bad move for James to admit to all that Natalie wanted Corey to go home. Couldn't he have told Paul that in a private conversation?

I'd rather have a Paul/Victor/James/Natalie final four but if Paul/Victor have to use Nicole/Corey to get there, I guess I'll have to deal with it.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont recall seeing a DR from Zakiyah but I hardly noticed her when she was in the house so its possible I just missed it.

When James said that it was in the midst of a pretty long drawn out confrontation and I dont think he intended to say it or for it to come across that way. When Paul calls people out like that there is no taking it to another room for a private convo. He just goes all in as loud as possible to get people to slip up just like James did. James slips up alot.

I too would prefer a James/Nat/Paul/Vic final 4. I just cant take Nics whining and Coreys cluelessness. I will be glad to see Mich go. I've been waiting for that for a long time.

Nat/James are still in the dark that Mich is the target. Curious if Nic will blindside James or hedge her bets at the last minute and give him a heads up in case he wins hoh.

Other than that it has been super boring. Sleeping is the activity of the week.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Add me to the list who would rather see NiCorey go so we have a Vic-Paul-James-Nat F4.

I kept hoping Meech the Superfan would become a fave but except for her callouts with Paulie, she's been a disappointment. She is just too whiny and annoying.

A lot of people are saying Vic doesn't deserve to win because he had two "buy backs" but I disagree. I hope he's the winner. I'd like to see Vic James in the F2 and James lose. :P I like him.... but he just doesn't play the game 100%.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mich is more than disappointing. I think part of the problem is she had no real strategy. Its like she cherry picked bits and pieces of her favorite players games and tried to melt them all together. Didnt work.

I can see both sides of the Vic argument but I'd vote for him. I'm with you re:James--good character, nice guy, mediocre game player.

I saw this update on Jokers and it pretty much sums up the last few days.
"Update for early risers: Nothing is different, Meech never talked to Nic, Nic never talked to Meech, P/V know M is going home, J/N think M is staying. Nic/Corey/Vic/Paul have F4 alliance solidified by Corey giving the bribe to Vic to vote out Meech."

Pre-empted tonight again.....

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://deadline.com/2016/09/big-brother-digital-edition-title-premiere-date-cbs-all-access-1201812383/

Not titled 19... Live comps and ceremonies... Interactivity between audience and houseguests... Hm.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Michelle's exit and interview with Julie was fun. She didn't have a great strategy for winning but I found her entertaining. And, I'm not a fan of all that crying but I enjoyed the way she just throws herself into those emotional outbursts. Probably more annoying for those in the house with her, though.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's not like the egg moving challenge wasn't already incredibly frustrating... Good job, BB, making it an even crueller experience for our hamsters...

Pablo going grey was funny, and Paul's 'can't wait to party with you outside the house'...

The guys laughing at Nicole's small town life was really funny.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
The egg challenge was super brutal this season. I loved it! Nat was actually VERY close to winning several times. They didnt give her a very good edit this time around. She was literally neck and neck with Vic for the last half of the comp.

The best part of it being this late in the season is they actually show some of the funnier off the cuff moments we dont always get to see.

Nothing much is happening in the house. NiCorey are plotting to take James to F3. James/Nat are quarreling because he thinks he is the target this week and she thinks she is so theres much bickering between them over who is going home and where they went wrong.

Other than that the days activities include eating, sleeping and dominoes. I'm ready for the season to accelerate and get to the end.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah. We saw the guys talk about how well Natalie did, but I didn't think we were shown a whole lot of it...

The Harry Potter sleep-talking was very funny.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

NiCorey are plotting to take James to F3.
Wait, what? When did they 'break-up' with Paul and Victor? I've been slacking on checking-in at Hamsterwatch, as she is pretty bored with the remaining hamsters.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
They haven't officially broken up with Vic/Paul but they will as soon as someone else wins HOH. They (more Nic) want James in the F3 because they think he is easier to beat.

Megaphone guy yelling over the wall that Nic/James had a pre show alliance got the hamsters in a tizzy tonight.

James/Nat quarreling continues....

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Terrible terrible edit for Natalie.

I've not been reading at all this week - overwhelmed at school. jbrr, did BB show the gist of what went down with Nat and James or was it slanted? James looked so sad and upset when Vic and Paul spilled the beans about Nat "throwing her ride and die" under the bus.

I just can't stand Nicorey, hope they are the target next week.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
James did look very sad - and ought to have been... But maybe not shocked, because hadn't Nat already confessed to him that she'd done that? Perhaps spun a bit so she didn't come off like a TOTAL bitch, but... She DID tell him, I thought...

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nat did tell James she spoke to them but she didnt tell him everything that was said. Paul/Vic know Nat is his weakness though and played it up to James to make it worse than it was.

I do wonder who Nat pissed off in production though because she was getting the Americas sweetheart edit up until this week. She is now getting the bitch that screwed over Americas favorite player edit. The truth falls somewhere in between. She has been pretty cold and harsh to James but she IS right, she didn't want to work with NiCorey and James pushed her into it and now she's getting booted because of it.

I won't miss her talking about herself and her constant need for reassurance and coddling. I still hold out a small amount of hope her and James get together outside because when they aren't bickering they are still a pretty cute pair. Highly unlikely but hey stranger things have happened.

I want NiCorey gone too even though strategically Nic has played a very strong game (maybe the best purely on strategy) and was by far the vet that improved the most. She has a good shot at the win if she can make it to F2. Shes just REALLY annoying and he is just her lap dog.

I would be very curious what would happen with a Paul/Vic F2. I think Paul had a better overall game but all Vics comp wins and battlebacks would be a great story for sure.

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just for the drama and differentness, it would be fun to have a Nic-Vic F2, not that they'd plan it that way... I can't think of an F3 combo that would have Vic take Nic or vice versa.

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
... Don't know that it's the edit primarily to blame for making Natalie look bad...

James overreacts and pushed when he shouldn't ('fling with Paulie' was something he ought not to have said...), but, I don't know, not really on her side, from what we've seen tonight and yesterday...

Like with the scripted shows, I rarely 'ship' a couple, but I'm happy to see Jeff and Jordan together and doing well... Jordan seemed to have her 'ditz' persona turned off tonight, did not seem like the 'herself' we've known previously...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: