Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of May
Topic Started: Apr 25 2016, 07:26 AM (263 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for posting the winners 2buddy! I totally forgot the Emmys were even happening.

GH as best show is a joke.
Well-deserved and happy for Mary Beth Evans.
SHOCKED it wasn't Geary. Even more shocked it was Tyler Christopher. He would have been my last choice in that group.
Jessica Collins did some great work at the end of her run so that one is ok and makes sense, though I wasn't a big Avery fan.
Happy for Sean Blakemore, didn't think he'd win but the scenes he submitted were good and I did enjoy him when he had something to do.
Young Actress was weak but True O'Brien was awful. Yikes!
Young Actor also weak but Brian Craig was the best of a bad lot.
Directing and Writing were the right choices.

It kinda looks like GH/Days teamed up against the CBS soaps. I don't remember CBS ever doing that poorly before. The only one really robbed was Geary and in his final nomination that kinda stings but its not like he doesn't already have plenty. I'm sure he really doesn't care all that much though lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kinda bummed about Jen Lilley. I dont like the direction they have taken the character lately but she still has TONS of potential and Lilley is great in the role. I hope they dont kill her, there has been wayyyyy to much of that but it sure sounds like that is the plan. They just cant seem to find a keep a love interest for Brady. Funny that the role of Maxie on GH needs filled again just when Lilley leaves Days. I didnt love her take on Maxie but I didnt hate it as much as most people did.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply