Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mr. Robot; Season 2
Topic Started: Mar 31 2016, 12:17 PM (65 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maybe my expectations were too high but I didn't enjoy the S2 premiere as much as I've been enjoying re-watching S1 over the last couple days. The main reason being all of the nonsense with Elliot. Is-he-or-isn't-he-Mr-Robot was a fun little game but trying to figure out what's real and what isn't in Elliot's battle with Mr Robot felt more like a chore than an intriguing mystery. Plus, I felt like waiting for a year to find out who showed up at Elliot's door in last season's finale was worth a little bit of payoff.

I do love seeing what happens when the "revolution" becomes reality, and I think I liked just about everything that dealt with characters dealing with the consequences of their actions from last season.

All of the recent real life gun violence made the scene in the bar feel even more relevant. I had not heard of a "crisis actor" before.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Episode 11 may end up being my favorite episode of the season. It's easily my favorite episode of the season so far, mostly because of the Twin Peaks-y nature of Angela's scenes. It still feels like Esmail is trying too hard to f**k with the audience but I enjoyed the episode, nevertheless.

It'd be nice if he gave us some satisfying answers in the finale but I'm not holding my breath.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply