Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Americans; Season 4
Topic Started: Mar 14 2016, 11:48 AM (640 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
Apr 1 2016, 07:01 PM
It would have been nice of them to give us a little more information about that mission, especially with all of the other stories they have playing out right now.
Yup. My husband said "Why is she selling Mary-Kay" and I replied "Not a clue".

I am enjoying this show though. There finally seems like there is a lot going on and things are blowing up for Philip and Elizabeth right and left. It will be interesting how they get out of this mess.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Krystal
Apr 8 2016, 09:48 AM

I can't believe that they killed Nina off. Why have the story about her if they weren't going to get her out of that prison. I was really pissed.
Me too. All that story just to kill her made no sense.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was thinking Elizabeth was going to kill Martha. I still don't think Martha will make it to Russia. I think she will end up floating with the fishes somewhere.

I am really enjoying this season. LOL ... Loved the rat in a jar and then putting it in the freezer. Sweet!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Apr 29 2016, 05:59 PM
How did the FBI eavesdrop on her call to her parents, but not hear the call to Phillip/the call drop center?
I figured they 'tapped' into her parents line knowing she may call. They don't know the call drop center phone number. She is doing them all from payphones so that is the only thing that make sense.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Apr 30 2016, 09:25 AM
Ah, that does make sense. Thanks!

Paranoia strikes deep.... :D
LOL! One of the things I like about this show it was before the time of cell phones, internet, NSA (as we know it). It kind of makes it fun to watch them struggle with the technology they have available. ;)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm still confused why they got rid of Nina so fast. I kept thinking Martha was going to get a bullet in the head too. I just can't imagine her going to Russia without trying to run away again. She must have taken a bunch of Valium.

They need to kill the minister family. They should have done it before minister's wife got pregnant. Now it will make things worse.

I would have really been pissed off if Stan walked into my house and went directly for the beer in my refrigerator and then walked out with a 6-pack. If he did that to my wine I would have ended his life right then in my kitchen. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply