Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of March
Topic Started: Feb 27 2016, 10:05 PM (277 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
It seems that Days has been somewhat of a revolving door of late anyways even before the writing shake up so this isnt a surprise. I like Martha Madison but I'm not super sad to see any of them go. None have had much to do. I didnt really get why they brought Shawn/Belle back full time to begin with, other than to prop up the teen set by introducing NuClaire (who I really like) and replaying the old Belle/Phillip/Shawn triangle.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pretty underwhelmed by the noms this year. Is the ceremony even gonna be televised or streamed? I used to LOVE the daytime Emmys but the last several have just left a bad impression that I cant seem to get over. Only having 4 shows doesnt help either.

Not sure how KDP is a lead actress nom. She did great work in the aftermath of Paiges death but not a lead. Though I'm not sure who else in the category was any better. I think its between her and Finola and since Finola already has an Emmy and Kassie was overlooked so many times for OLTL I guess I am rooting for her.

No Days actors lead, supporting, or younger is interesting. No love for the guys at all!

I dont think Peggy has any chance but that whole category is weird.

I would give best show to Days hands down even with as dark and depressing as its been.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
MW is a huge scenery chewer on GH. Love her but not in this role, the Emmy voters love her though so she could go back to back. MBE is a very natural crier and I do like her alot but I dont know if she had that big moment that the voters love to see from a lead actress.

They can submit up to 20 minutes of material from 1 or 2 episodes. So it really doesn't take alot to get a nom.
According to GoldDerby here is what was submitted by KDP and Melissa Reeves-
Kassie DePaiva (Days) submitted Paige's funeral & talk with Eduardo afterwards

Melissa Reeves (Days) submitted the fierce confrontation scene where Jennifer slapped Eve over Eve's sexual relationship with JJ

Some of the others stuff is listed there too
http://www.goldderby.com/forum/topics/view/14323

I read elsewhere that MBE submitted her telling Bo he was sick but not sure if thats confirmed yet or not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply