Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Orphan Black; Season 4
Topic Started: Feb 18 2016, 01:50 PM (214 Views)
KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree. This would be better with a sort of raiders of the lost ark feel. Sure, bad nazis and scary bad people but.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Current except for last night. I agree this season has been really strong. TM continues to amaze.

I was/am a little confused about a couple things, but I'm sure it's me, not the writing. More later

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great season overall. I did miss having some clone interaction. Maybe a little TOO much focus on the byzantine "Neolution VS Estee Lauder" storylines (hahahaha). I'm still a little confuzzled about the board wars and the neolution origin story with the 19th century leader - who is still alive? I am assuming a genetic mutant who wants to help humanity but has lost his own.

The stuff with Rachel was a bit OTT. I feel like that could have been handled a bit better. Yes OB is OTT in general, but still.

I really did think Cosima was dun.

I've come to really like Siobhan. All of the supporting characters are great. Donny is another who has really grown on me.

Maslany is amazing.

Krystal, do you not get BBC? The episodes are streaming on BBC. Not sure they are *free* if your cable provider doesn't carry BBC. http://www.bbcamerica.com/full-episodes

KMInfinity
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
That was funny...and even funnier when I realized I was thinking Krystal had a point, they DIDN'T look much alike. lol And it wasn't just due to hair and makeup. TM really differentiates the "resting" facial expressions, body language, everything. Loved the line about the hair.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply