Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Magicians; Season 1
Topic Started: Feb 2 2016, 01:47 PM (172 Views)
Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
The ads looked kinda neat, but I'm not watching.

-

bilki >> Surprised at how much I liked The Magicians on SyFy, which I just finished watching for 2 hours. Wasn't expecting that, though I do have a soft spot for fantasy. The allusion made to a Narnia-like world made me feel like a kid again. Pleasantly surprised to see Kacey Rohl here.

KMI >> You liked Magicians? Well then I'll try it. I usually like 'smart' fantasy that's grounded in some internally consistent world building.

-

I thought there might have been more, but this was all I found when I went hunting...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't/won't do live-tweet-style for anything but awards shows, and then, you know, not a lot.

I'll make mental 'for conversation' notes on shows we talk about (like TGW). I HAVE jotted notes down 'so I don't forget', but not lately... I do try to post right away, rather than 'save up' a thought, because, right, you end up forgetting those...

Whether it's lack-of-time-busy-busy or interest-ebbing-and-flowing, it's interesting to me how we'll go in spurts of talking a lot and sometimes hardly saying much of anything at all.

Someday... I've said it for years and not done it, but someday... I will marathon BSG and FNL, and hope to do a running newbie commentary (shh, don't spoil me...).

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/71582/the-magicians-conjures-up-a-season-2-renewal/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply