Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Colony; Season 1
Topic Started: Jan 30 2016, 02:32 PM (408 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax, for the work you did on that.

I tend to think he must be Geronimo as well. Well we'll see where this goes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like Holloway but I don't think you'll be putting in an Emmy Award performances. As far as Sarah Callies goes, she irritated me in prison break and I hated her in the walking dead. She seems less irritating in this series although I would have preferred another female for the lead

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Glad I'm not the only one.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bummer, I have like Cindy Pickett a lot and really hated to see her go. Was somewhat surprised as I thought she might play a bigger role and become a sort of double agent herself.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I still think it's stupid that Katie doesn't come clean with her husband. I don't think she's a double agent she was just trying not to get her husband killed. In any case I still don't like the woman who plays katie, can Josh holiday will always be Sawyer to me. Boy he sure looks yummy with his shirt off :-)

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I agree it was pretty lame. Number one I have always said what the fuck with the wall there would be a million tunnels under it Every Witch Way. They really didn't let us get a good look at the alien and being that it was an alien, how did they even know if it was alive or dead or if cutting into it if they could wouldn't release toxic fumes or bacteria.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply