Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of February
Topic Started: Jan 25 2016, 07:52 AM (722 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They're in a tizzy over at PreTV. The big rumor going around is that Chase will rape Ciara some time this week. I'm hoping it's not true, or it's not going to play out how it sounds.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It started the other day when someone said they saw something while lurking at Daytime Royalty. On Friday, a link to this article was posted. I'm not sure how reliable this site is for gossip.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-soap-sex-shocker-chase-rapes-ciara/

And today I noticed some chatter about Chandler Massey returning as Will. I guess there are pics of Freddy Smith back on the set, though it hasn't been confirmed. Massey's previous publicist won't confirm or deny the rumors of his return.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The DiMeras, most likely. They could say RealWill was taken, hidden away and switched with the FauxWill we saw murdered by Ben. Some are suggesting they could say it was why Will became more evil (like Sami) while Guy Wilson was playing him.

If it's true, I'm a little surprised Chandler Massey would return. He seemed so bored with the character when he left. It was obvious in his performance towards the end. Time is the great healer, I guess.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Josh Griffith is OUT. He's been replaced with one of the script writers, I think. It sounds like Griffith was responsible for Chase raping Ciara, though I'm not sure the rape storyline has anything to do with Griffith being dismissed.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
They must have a lot of members over there to have all of those pages of hate. There's even someone posting pages of her book to ridicule Higley.

Quote:

in all honesty all the soap writers are pretty much recycled hacks these days. They just pass them around and around and will probably continue to until all the soaps are gone.
Agreed. It seems like the idiots in control have little to no interest in producing a quality soap these days.

With the show just recently being renewed, I wonder if this was a budget thing. Maybe they couldn't afford two head writers at Higley and Griffith's pay grade, and Griffith decided to leave. I'm assuming Griffith's replacement, Ryan Quan, doesn't cost as much.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
She does sound like a big drama queen. It made me feel bad for her kids.

I wonder how that twitter campaign went.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply