Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor : Kaoh Rong; Season 32
Topic Started: Jan 11 2016, 04:55 PM (1,547 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's always a "massive" game changer, isn't it? The chances of two idols being played at once is too slim for me to get excited about it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Count me as another who thought Caleb gave a better impression here than he did on BB. But I enjoyed him at times on BB after he got over that weird crush he had on his Queen or whatever he called her.

The ear bug thing was awful. I almost started FF-ing through Jennifer's scenes. I couldn't believe the bug just crawled out of her ear after all of that.

Debbie is a mess but it might be fun to watch her spiral out of control. I was happy that Audrey was able to come back from her little break-down and solve the puzzle.

Jennifer may be the only one I'll end up liking on the Brawn tribe, so I didn't care who went home. Although, Darnel did seem truly remorseful that he let the tribe down.

That spoiler (it's so hard for me not to click on them, hehe) makes me sad.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
WTF, Jenny??? That was crazy. Maybe that bug ate part of her brain? If she hadn't seemed coherent in her parting words at the end, I would have thought she had some kind of mini-breakdown.

Debbie is still making me laugh but I'd probably want to strangle her if I was out there with her. She reminds me of Phillip Sheppard.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Debbie's been a bad girl! This is from an article dated 7-2-2011.

Quote:

Ex-manager of Douglass Township water-testing lab indicted

The manager of a defunct Douglass Township water-testing laboratory was indicted Friday in federal court on allegations that she aided in preparing and submitting falsified water tests and reports for municipalities and businesses, authorities said.

The defendant, Debbie Ann Wanner, 45, Reading was employed by the former Blue Marsh Laboratories Inc., 1605 Benjamin Franklin Highway, from 2001 to 2007, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Philadelphia.

Investigators said she was responsible for reviewing and preparing data for environmental test results prior to delivery to customers. She also was in charge of reviewing laboratory standard-operating procedures to make sure they met federal standards.

Michael J. McKenna, owner and laboratory director, was charged earlier this year in an 84-count indictment with conspiracy, mail fraud, violating the Clean Water Act, making false statements and other offenses, according to federal court documents.

Authorities said McKenna, 53, of Kutztown billed customers about $92,000 from September 2005 to December 2007 for water testing and other services that were fraudulent.

McKenna was responsible for ensuring that the lab was properly equipped and staffed. However, according to the indictment, McKenna lied about the qualifications of workers and ordered them to conduct tests and prepare reports even though he knew that they did not have the equipment or expertise.

Last July, the state attorney general's office charged McKenna and Wanner, contending that the lab submitted fraudulent reports that generated more than $135,000 for the company between 2005 and 2008.

Wanner surrendered after the charges and remains free awaiting court action. McKenna posted $300,000 bail and also remains free.

Investigators said fraudulent tests were supplied to various entities, which were required by law to submit water testing samples for various types of pollutants to the federal Environmental Protection Agency.

http://www2.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=317858

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fans vs. Favorites. The only fan I remember by name is Erik. Kathy seemed vaguely familiar in the YouTube clip but I can't say that I actually remember her.

Didn't the guy who hosts The Bachelor/Bachelorette claim that UNReal is a false depiction of what happens behind the scenes? That article makes it sound like he was lying.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ugh at that rotten Jason getting his hands on the II. I'm not much of a fan of Alecia but it would have been more fun if she'd figured out how to get it for herself.

The dynamics of the Brain tribe is probably the most interesting of the 3, so I actually enjoyed all of the maneuvering after their loss. I chuckled when Neal said they might all think they're smart than the others, as that was the best part of what went on before they went to tribal.

It seemed like they should have gotten rid of Peter. I can see him going back and being more manipulative than Liz.

Liz reminds me of a young Shannon Doherty. Smug smile and all.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Poor Caleb. That just sucked all the way around.

They're comparing Jason and Scot to Dan Foley (season 30) over at PreTV. Except, I think they hate Jason and Scot even more than Dan. It makes me chuckle.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The weird thing about one of the Beauty girls winning would be that I'm just now figuring out their names.

Pagong-ing. That's what they call it when we have to watch one tribe get picked off week after week. I'm not going to be happy about watching a Pagong-ing of the Brains tribe.

I've read that both Liz and Peter required surgery for infections/MRSA after their exit, which someone was explaining as to maybe why the Doctor showed up on the beach to inspect all of those wounds.

Is there a known policy for the dispensing of antibiotics? Could Neal have gone to medical and gotten something for his wounds? At least Caleb was in an emergency situation.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Mar 31 2016, 12:16 AM
I think they would have given him antibiotics (and not have pulled him) if that would do him, but he required more than that...

I'm saying before it got to this point of him being forced to leave the game. Could he have gone to medical several days before and asked for help for his wounds? Was Neal being negligent? If he wasn't properly taking care of his own body, I don't feel as bad for him. But at this point, I'm leaning towards feeling like it's the show's fault.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nice blindside but I sooooo wish it had been Jason. There's just nothing to like about him.

Tai is amusing and seems like a good human being but he runs his mouth way too much for my taste, and I'm not even talking about revealing the Super Idol at Tribal.

It was nice to see the women work together, though I feel like it won't last.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Scot and Jason are such sad, petty little men. And did Tai really need to dump that water on the fire? I don't even like him anymore, either.

The Immunity Challenge looked so frustrating.

If I liked Scot, Jason or Tai, that Tribal Council would have been a lot more fun.

Buh-bye, Debbie!

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
That was great blindside. Unique, too, because of the Super Idol nonsense. It was like time stood still when Scot was looking to see if Tai was going to do it. Even better that Scot left with an II in his pocket. And it came at the perfect time, because I wasn't sure how much longer I could listen to those smug assholes.

I love listening to Aubry's analogies.

I need to watch some Ponderosa videos to find out if Debbie is driving them crazy.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Such a cute dog under the table at the reward feast! I think that was my favorite part of the episode, lol.

Fun to watch Jason being at the bottom of the barrel.

Michele still isn't very interesting to me. I won't be upset if she wins but I'd rather see Aubrey or Cydney take the million.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Immunity Challenge was fun but I still wasn't able to resist the temptation to FF through part of it. I loved that Cydney's slow and steady method was what won.

The chicken sitting in the hammock when they came back from the previous episode's tribal made me smile, as did the elephant and the monkeys.

I don't know if she can win but Aubrey is my favorite.

Seemed like Tai wasted that extra vote.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm sure they'd mentioned Joe being 71 before but I'd forgotten about it. Impressive that he did so well for as long as he did.

When Cydney said she knew Joe would pay the price for eating all of that beef, I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. It's funny how someone will make the over-eating mistake season after season.

I really wanted to see how that vote would have played out, though.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Michelle got the million but Aubry will always be the winner to me. Those jurors are morons with Scot and Jason at the top of the heap.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Someone at PreTV commented that even the editors thought Aubrey played a better game, which made me smile.

Did Aubrey get just the 2 votes? Tai should have gotten at least Scot's vote for that awesome blindside but Scot is too much of a whiny baby to recognize that.

With that jury, I don't think Cydney would have been able to beat Michelle, either. Not unless Cyd had won the power to evict one of those jurors.

If any of you find some discussion about reactions to the season being pushed back, I'm curious myself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply