Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor : Kaoh Rong; Season 32
Topic Started: Jan 11 2016, 04:55 PM (803 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Big EWWWW. wtf is wrong with some people....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Debbie is super annoying.

Was sad to see Darnell go too, should have been Alecia.

Tai made me laugh. I dont see him going far but he's fun.

The bug in the ear thing was nasty and I'm sure painful. Made me itch me ear all night lol.

Caleb did come off well, and Survivor was his first choice instead of BB. He talked alot about how he studied it so it could well be a more natural fit for him. I read a spoiler during the last season about his outcome on this season (not sure if we are doing spoilers here or not so i will spoiler tag it)

Spoiler: click to toggle

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I totally get wanting to be spoiler free. I usually dont look at them for Survivor unless I find them accidentally.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
YES she is the female Phiilip!! Shes just wayyyy to much.

Jenny was an idiot. She had potential too. I'd love to see a post interview to know what the hell she was thinking.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Love a good blindside and Nicks face was priceless.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am really enjoying this season. I dont really have a favorite or even like anyone that much but it is entertaining and the gamesmanship this season is way better than it has been in the last several seasons.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought the finale episode was pretty strong. My vote would have been for Aubrey, but I was really fine with any of the final 4 as a winner. They all had some merit and argument in the games they played. I liked the vote out a jury member, was a little surprised Neal came off so bitter about it with his mini-rant at Michelle. I didnt remember those 2 having any issues prior to his leaving so it seemed kinda out of left field to be that bitter. I do agree Michelle will be largely forgotten as a winner in short order.

I thought the reunion was awful. More awful than usual.

Premise of the next season while not necessarily "new" as they've done younger vs. older before is interesting to me. Hoping for another strong cast to follow up this season as it was one of the better ones in quite awhile.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply