Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Crime Story; Season 1 - The People V. OJ Simpson
Topic Started: Jan 6 2016, 02:30 PM (315 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really enjoyed Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark and her POV is probably the most interesting to me, followed by Christopher Darden. But I wasn't sold on Gooding Jr as OJ, mostly because he doesn't look at all like a football player and I didn't think he captured the charisma that I imagine OJ possesses.

I'm not sure if I'll make an effort to watch more. Maybe if I see people raving about it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Faye Resnick is friends with Kyle Richards, one of the housewives from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (yes, it's still one of my guilty pleasures). Faye pops up on the show from time to time, and it's funny that she's been on the past two weeks because one of the new housewives has some connection to the OJ story. I don't know if it was a coincidence, or someone at BRAVO was smart enough to time it just right.

I'm a little curious to see Connie Britton as Faye. Maybe I'll watch this in the background while I play my farming game.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Her name is Kathryn Edwards. Resnick claims that Nicole had slept with Marcus Allen during her separation from OJ, and Marcus Allen was soon-to-marry Kathryn. Faye wrote about it in her book about Nicole, and on the show Kathryn claims she's held a grudge against Faye ever since.

I haven't heard of Coral Isle. I'll have to look it up, lol. My friends got me addicted to Hay Day last June. I spent just about every free moment on it for months. Lots of dopamine shots to the brain, I'm sure. But the excitement wears off (always does) and now I play when something isn't holding my full attention. It's good for when I'm watching shows I only sorta-kinda like.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll agree that Paulson is great, mostly because I can watch when she's on the screen. As soon as Gooding Jr, Schwimmer or Travolta show up, I'm out. But she'll always be Merlyn to me.....someone's at the door!!!
Edited by bilki, Feb 19 2016, 01:31 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply