Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of January
Topic Started: Dec 29 2015, 10:44 AM (412 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I've never really understood all the hate for Kate Mansi/Abigail. I dont know if it was started by the crazy EJami fans during her tryst with EJ or what because I dont remember it being bad before that. She doesn't bother me that much, I'm not a fan but I can name a dozen other actresses I find way more annoying. I was kind of enjoying Chabby but its fine if shes gone too as long as we get to keep Billy Flynn. So I guess maybe the rumors of the female leaving was her and not AZ?

I'm a few episodes behind so I havent seen the fashion show yet. I do agree it would have been nice to know why Kate is so bitchy to Theresa but I love bitchy Kate so its kind of ok lol.

They are still missing alot of beats and the pacing is still weird but its hands down the best soap right now. Not sure what that says about soaps as a whole but i guess its good for Days.

Why do we need Ava? I need that to be over quickly. Part of it could be my aversion to Tamara Braun but it seems pointless and just an obvious roadblock for Steve/Kayla.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I had forgotten about Abby/Austin, yeah that was bad. I wonder if they are recasting or just writing her off.

I actually really like Shawn Christian and have since his ATWT days. Daniel was way over exposed in the last year or two though. I loved him at the very beginning when he was with Chelsea. Its kinda funny he was on pretty much everyday for a long time and just before he leaves his screen time was cut so much I almost thought he left already.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm all caught up now.

Geez.......this show is a freaking bloodbath. Holy cow!

It has its issues but Fridays show was pretty good. The guys finding out what happened, Chloe/Nicole telling Parker, the ladies comforting Maggie, Hope/Stefano all worked really well. I couldnt decide if AZ went completely make-up free or it was just really light to look like that but she certainly looked the part of the grieving fiance. Was it weird to anyone else Rafe found out about Daniel by reading the paper?

I know bilki probably hasnt watched yet so I dont want to spoil the ending but.....DAMN!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply