Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Better Call Saul; Season 2
Topic Started: Dec 16 2015, 11:33 PM (1,419 Views)
Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
How many episodes will there be?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I did not love the premiere. It was ok but I sure hope there's better things to come.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great news. I will probably watch the last one tonight. Regarding Mike's injuries, they actually looked realistic. It cracks me up when they have someone like Liam Neeson or Tom Cruise fighting like crazy and then they come out with a scratch over there eye, when they really would look like Mike did.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Have to say I'm finding this season fairly dull. My husband and I are both anxious to see Saul and I hope we get to see him before the end of the season. I am finding Mike's storyline much more interesting than Jimmy.

Wonder what happened to the brother's wife.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes I liked the balance in this episode between Jimmy and Mike. We still don't know how Mike gets out of a gun charge and also I agree that I sure wouldn't have given away half that money especially with the grandchild.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't know why Kim is hesitant to leave that firm when they treat her so badly. I would snap that new job up in a second. I agree that they are doing a great job in balancing the show with some of the old characters. I wonder how they will have Hector having his injury or stroke. Hope that they address that this season. Looks like we might see Saul as soonas next week.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am sure there are many assholes out there however i doubt that she be treated any worse than she was putting in document review. Plus if they paid off school and she got a raise it seems like it would be worth a shot

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am one behind and we'll watch both of the last 2probably next Tuesday. I am glad Jimmy screwed with the files however I can't believe that Kim will approve when she finds out. I can't see how this partnership will last with a difference in their philosophies. The other thing that was not true to form was them renting that dental office. No one would ever leave those chairs they cost 10 to $20,000 apiece new and even used would at least bring you a couple thousand each so you would never leave them and if you were going bankrupt you would sell them to a company that sells used equipment.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Our cable has been giving us trouble and I have that last two recorded. However the cable guy just showed up and is installing a new box so I'm losing them both. I just looked on demand and they only had 8 of the episodes. I know I'm going to record the last one one Thursday but how do I get episode 9 or do you think it will show up on demand?

We have so many problems with the cable here and Cox has been a pain in the ass. One of the issues is our boxes on the street in the house is so far back. They keep saying they will move the Box closer and every guy that gets here says he's putting the paperwork in and it never happens.

In the meantime I have to reprogram everything but luckily I don't record that many shows.

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
So the guy was supposed to be here between 3 and 5 he got here at quarter to 6. So it is after 7 now and he still doesn't have a Herman television going and it is the only one I can record on

Krystal
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was not crazy about the last two. I found myself very angry at Chuck and I thought it was extraordinarily stupid of Jimmy to admit that he had changed the documents. Especially after Kim warned him. It also makes me angry that Chuck is such an asshole. I don't know how anybody could be that crappy to their sibling especially when Jimmy has been there every time he has one of his meltdown.

They are so different in age they would have been like two different families it seems to me that Jimmy would have been sort of a menopause child. If you look at the actors ages Chuck is almost 70 and Jimmy isn't even mid fifties. It cracked me up when they said male incoming mid-fifties, when Chuck is almost 70 and he sure looks it.

I found myself much more interested in looking forward to see what Mike was doing. When he almost shot Hector I thought for sure he was going to have a slight miss and that would be what paralyzed Hector and put him in the wheelchair. So I wasn't thrilled with this season and I was particularly not thrilled with the ending.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply