Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Game of Thrones; Season 6
Topic Started: Dec 3 2015, 07:21 PM (1,811 Views)
tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am expecting to be out for GoT. I really am interested in a couple of the characters, but not in rape as background. Or plot. Or character development. It's just too gratuitous and oppressive and frankly offensive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about the candle going out. It was cool and while part of me would have relished seeing Arya taking down the Waif, I really don't have much taste for violence, I find.

Was super happy for the return of the character. You know the one.

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm sure the fights were skipped because of budget constraints. To tell the truth, I didn't need to see the one. The other was set up as 'dramatic effect' but I am certain budget was the big issue.

Besides, I think we're going to get our fill of bloodshed in the next episode.

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jun 19 2016, 09:56 PM
Tremendous spectacle. Extraordinary piece of filmmaking... Top-notch direction, cinematography, musical score, editing, and performances by the principals (only twelve cast regulars in this one..).

Rickon - Ow. Fuck.
Wun Wun - Damn. I was really hoping he'd survive. Loved that guy.
Ramsay - That felt good.

The all-is-lost-our-heroes-are-totally-100%-thoroughly-fucked moments were beautiful, and while we all knew Littlefinger's calvary was going to arrive, I thought (as I always do when this happens) it maybe might have been nice if they'd been there just a wee bit earlier...

So I guess Davos hasn't known exactly what happened to Shireen, but now he does...

Dragon stuff was great.

Loved Tyrion with the masters.
Loved Dany and Tyrion with Theon and Yara...

Excited for the finale.

Yes to all of that. I confess to not being able to watch all of the battle. I just don't have the stomach for it.

We haven't gotten much of Tyrion this season but loved him when we've gotten him. Nice to see him in this role.

Was beyond sad re: Rikon and Wun Wun. Somehow I thought they'd make it.

Glad to see Ramsey go.

I DO blame Melisandre for Shireen. She seemed to fully brace that, all the way. Regrets from
her and Davos do help redeem them both.

tgir
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm confused. Or rather had forgotten that Dany had an older, dead brother.

I had always thought end game would be Dany/Jon = Fire and Ice. But fire and ice are united in Jon Snow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply