Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Game of Thrones; Season 6
Topic Started: Dec 3 2015, 07:21 PM (1,888 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
KMInfinity
Jan 26 2016, 04:04 PM
I'm starting to panic that I no longer have HBO.
Yeah I know what you mean. We didn't have it for a couple of weeks and I started to Jones out. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I can't wait! Pics are awesome.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Feb 12 2016, 05:02 PM
I especially love my Sansa-in-the-snow on the third page..
What??? She looks pregnant (look at her baby bump_ and I'm not sure she isn't a Whitewalker or a violated broken mess. Yes she's still pretty but in a very sad way.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Feb 12 2016, 10:35 PM
Yikes, fingers crossed that's not a baby bump.

Right, she doesn't look happy, no, but I think it's a cool picture...

She isn't a Whitewalker. Pretty sure of that. But broken, absolutely...
That looks like a bump to me. I also don't think she's a Whitewalker but she looks broken and miserable.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Feb 14 2016, 09:32 PM
I was waiting for the eyes to fly open at the end.

Can't wait! :)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I guess this could be a spoiler ...

Spoiler: click to toggle

http://intvseries.com/hbo-releases-more-season-6-pics-and-possibly-a-huge-spoiler

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Mar 7 2016, 03:56 PM
That is all kinds of awesome! :wub:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Mar 8 2016, 04:00 PM
CHILLS!!!!! I'm so flipping excited!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE what they did with the song in the background.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I thought is was a great premiere. Lots of good stuff and I was blown away how they hit on so many storylines in under 60 minutes. Fun that we don't know if Jon Snow will be brought back to life but I'm betting he will be.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Found this on Twitter ....

How do you explain this?! #GameOfThrones

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Cg2uIQ5WIAEEY1U.jpg (40.85 KB)
Edited by Gatekeeper, Apr 25 2016, 07:07 AM.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Apr 25 2016, 08:00 AM
It's not the thing she took off. It's just magic.
Oh I thought the necklace WAS the magic.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Balon going splat was in the book. I was surprised they took the time to throw that in but I guess they are going to go somewhere with Iron Islands story.

Oh Ramsey ... I saw that coming a million miles away.

Really enjoyed Bran's story tonight and the flashback to the kids. Again that is going to bring something new to the TV series that was in the books that hasn't really been touched on yet in the show.

I expected Jon Snow to return the way he did because of the book and how Melisandre had used those same powers on others.

Love Tyrion and the dragons. I said to my husband 'Oh it would be a bitch if George got rid of Tyrion with one fatal dragon breath but he wouldn't do that ... would he?' LOL ... This is Game of Thrones so I should always remember to expect the unexpected.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 2 2016, 11:40 AM
Well, I believe Melisandre (both Book and Show) had never done THAT before, but... yes, what we all thought would happen... happened.
Yeah I guess it was Thoros that brought back Beric Dondarrion using the 'Lord of the Light's' power.

Fun article ~
http://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/02/on-game-of-thrones-resurrection-and-coming-back-wrong/

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Interesting note on watching GOTh with hubby .... He is most interested Arya storyline. Funny how different people look forward to different stuff.

I am thinking Jon Snow will be different. Maybe tougher ... not as compassionate. I don't know but I think there will have to be some major change to propel him toward the Iron throne but then again Winter is Coming.

>>I don't remember if she (Melisandre - I know Arya did) saw Thoros do his thing with Beric, though...

I can't remember if she was there for any of the resurrections in the book. My brain is fried.

Bilki, I remember reading somewhere the theory of Tyrion. That would actually make a lot of sense if he was Targ.
__

I feel 'really' bad for my kid. She works night shift so she can't watch GoTh live and her asshole boyfriend was watching it when she woke up and the first thing she saw was Jon Snow opening his eyes. She was all prepared to watch it when she woke up too so she wouldn't be spoiled. I told her it is time to throw boyfriend to the curb. I would NEVER forgive someone who is suppose to love me ruin Game of Thrones for me! :firemad:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 3 2016, 08:10 AM
Not the best thing to see the end first, no, but she wasn't SPOILED, really... She did think Jon was going to get better, didn't she?
I'm not sure. I didn't ask her but now I will. B-)

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gatekeeper
May 4 2016, 05:57 AM
Dax
May 3 2016, 08:10 AM
Not the best thing to see the end first, no, but she wasn't SPOILED, really... She did think Jon was going to get better, didn't she?
I'm not sure. I didn't ask her but now I will. B-)

So I checked with her and she thought Jon Snow was dead dead and didn't have a clue he would be coming back to life. :'(

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
May 15 2016, 09:53 PM
#4, Book of the Stranger -

How annoying would it have been if Jon left before Sansa's party arrived? Of course, was half-expecting they'd miss each other...
I did not expect them to be reunited in the first scene. With Sansa's & Jon's luck I was expecting they would miss each other. Nice with them back together.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bran's vision ~

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/everything-bran-saw?utm_term=.ve7zzLJknV#.mk5MMK0dGD

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
bilki
May 30 2016, 06:00 PM
Thanks, Gate! Now I don't have to sit and slow motion the whole thing, lol.
No problem. Winter is coming ....

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Leslie Jones & Seth Meyers watched Game of Thrones together, and it was hilarious ~
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/24/game-of-thrones-leslie-jones-seth-meyers

:D

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fantastic episode. Oh so much happened it is hard to take it all in.

There were so many 'damn' and 'oh shit' moments while watching that I had to contain myself.

Had to explain some stuff to hubby since he hasn't read the book and doesn't keep up with who is who on the same scale as most fans. He didn't catch the baby was Jon Snow and thought Ned was still his father ... can you say incest.

Also hubby was wondering what Jamie was thinking at the end while watching Cersei. I think this summary with loads of spoilers probably nailed it ~ https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/cersei-the-mad-queen?utm_term=.mvj88Bb2dz#.vj1WW7z1yZ

Hubby's favorite scene was the Red Wedding revenge. I thought it was brilliant too.

I thought the whole show was fantastic. The only thing that left me really annoyed was Littlefinger not being killed. LOL ... If I was Sansa he would have been dead by now.

Only 13 episodes left of the series. :( I don't know what I will do with my life once it ends.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dax
Jun 27 2016, 10:58 AM
The 'only 13 left' isn't absolutely in stone yet. The current 'maybe', yes, but it's not for sure.

I had to help out a friend in text conversations last night, too, about Bran's vision... She'd somehow missed that Jon was the baby, too, though they did that really helpful dissolve from the baby's face to Jon's... She didn't get the R+L equation...
I would love to see more than 13 episodes BUT I don't want to be greedy.

I just filled Ashley in on that part today. Her boyfriend thought that Ned was the father. Ewww... not that they haven't gone there before. :P

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
So do you think Rhaegar & Lyanna had a consensual relationship or was it outright kidnap and rape? I'm fuzzy on that part.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply