Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of December
Topic Started: Nov 28 2015, 04:18 PM (465 Views)
bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

with Vaughan turning in one mesmerizing performance after another
Really? I don't remember that ever happening. I probably didn't FF through as many of his scenes in the aftermath of Kristin's rape but I don't recall him doing anything great with the material. He's too dull to be Sami's twin.

I don't know why they had Abigail squawking so much about the baby coming too soon if they're were going to use a healthy looking baby in the scenes after its birth.

Belle's snarky comments about Sami amused me. I didn't care for Martha Madison during her previous stint but that's probably because I was so fond of Kirsten Storms.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I don't mind all the deaths because they haven't killed off anyone I really liked. But I do think it's lame that they've barely mentioned Will since he died.

Also disappointed in how they've tried to tell a story with Sami but she's only on screen once or twice every other week. Really enjoyed the few Sami vs. Andre scenes.

I was looking forward to the cabin being set on fire but those cabin scenes have become so repetitive that I don't even care anymore, lol.

Enjoying Martha Madison's Belle.

Daniel's new doctor friend is annoying.

Really wish JPL as Phillip wasn't happening.

I'm starting to wonder if they're trying to tell too many stories at once. Maybe it was because of the anniversary but the show feels choppy to me.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Andre brain-washing Chad made me smile. For as much as I like a show to have some depth, I still have a few guilty pleasures. I've pretty much given up on this show ever being thought-provoking. If only Chad being brain-washed meant we'd be seeing less of Abigail.

It was nice to see Nicole being given something to do on Thursday. Did I miss an official confirmation of Arianne Zucker leaving the show? I've seen some people talking about it like it was a fact.

Still not adjusting to nuCiara. The actress has some monotone nature to her voice that annoys me. Don't mind nuChase and I like the kid playing Joey.

I was starting to get hopeful about JPL as Philip. I almost enjoyed his first day.....but I'm already starting to notice his little tics that I didn't care for on OLTL.

bilki
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ohhhhh, that must be why they think AZ is leaving. Right now, I feel like I'll miss her. But with all of these new characters arriving, and a few more leaving, I have a sense that the show will look a bit different in 2-3 months.

I just don't see what the casting dept saw in the new actress playing Ciara. I hear some of the cynicism in her dialogue that they established with Lauren Boles but this girl doesn't have that spark. And I doubt this writing team is going to do anything so great with these new teens that will make up for the loss of LB.

I thought it was funny how at PreTv they were saying that sometimes JKJ's Philip looked like he needed a haircut and a bath and JPL's Philip seemed to fit that bill.
Edited by bilki, Dec 19 2015, 01:24 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply