Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~; Month of December
Topic Started: Nov 28 2015, 04:18 PM (467 Views)
jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've never been a GV fan but I do think there was alot left they could have done with the character. I guess they needed to make room for JPLs Phillip and whoever VI is playing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vaughan has always been dull as dishwater. Hes keeps getting miscast into what should be dynamic roles that just arent right for him.

I thought the same thing about that baby! I was expecting at least a little drama surrounding his health.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Trying to keep an open mind but JPL as Philip still doesnt sit right with me. Still enjoying crazy Ben and the baby story. Not sure how I feel about Hope being all dog with a bone but its ok for now. Patch and Kayla are a real bright spot on the show.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I dont mind the multiple stories at once as long as it doesnt get to be too much where we go days on end without even mentioning a particular story because there is too much other stuff happening. Thats when it gets choppy for me. I'm not having that problem yet though.

I agree about Adrienne/Lucas, and especially not seeing Lucas grieve for Will.

The thing bugging me most right now is the pacing, its been weeks since the gala and on screen its only been a few days or maybe a week now. I hope they get that straightened out.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
Kinda cool the Horton ornaments are going to the Smithsonian. Hopefully the reproductions are done well, it would be sad if they are too different and we as viewers can tell.

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I must have somehow missed that in the midst of all the anniversary stuff. Pretty cool!

jbrr1212
[ *  *  *  * ]
I still cringe everytime i see JPL, I just cant.

NuCiara has big shoes to fill since Lauren Boles was so loved. I dont hate her but yes she does have a monotone quality that can be distracting. The boys I can take or leave.

Not sure about AZ, I think people just might be thinking she is leaving because SC is and since they are still a hot and heavy item it makes sense based on rumors a major female character is leaving. I think her contract is up early next year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply